Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
    Reno:

What´s our salary?
    30,000 gil a hit. And fifty gil for that damn chair :)
    Hmmmm....Reno; Rude. Take me to the Dark Waltez lair so as I can sit down.

Nanaki

*Run around doing nothing* "Immunity......Immunity.....Immunity.... The keycode is: Wunslglig

OOC: Try to guess what is Wunslglig.=)
    Last edited by Dell; 06-17-2006 at 08:24 AM.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

is that some sort of anagram?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Nanaki

Yup!
    What is Wunslglig?
    The hint is: Loves rival!

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Zack

"I need no hints."

CHALLENGE!

Barret you need to send someone to exile island, so i dont know if its fair too start this, but then again he mightnt reply back.

Hows this, Barret if youre back today you can send someone there, but not if theyve already posted their challenge. Youre not eliminating ppl barret youre just stopping them from winning the challenge

ACTUAL CHALLENGE

High atop Istros mountain (the snowy one). One of your party members falls. Do you

(a) Go back and help
    (b) Take the prize at the top of the mountain
    (c) Laugh at the moron
    (d) slight variation of one of the above.

It may seem odd but its a test of character, you have to decide whether your character is nasty, which may alienate your allies. or whether theyre nice, but not staying course to their true self.

Points for

Likeness to character
    Strategy (how youre going to rescue them, how u would make sure you got the treasure at the top first)
    Other random stuff that marks it out from the others

You have to decide if winning the challenge is worth losing your allys trust.

and the best strategy who goes for the treasure at the top will gain a treasure. best strategy overall (could be same one) gains immunity. Difficult challenge. give it a go!

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Blog Entries

Aeris:

Well I would obviously go back and help but then try and get the treasure but if i don't win its the experience I'd rather save the Planet that win treasure.
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

kuja:

i dont care. all things die eventually. messing with one persons fate could be a bad thing. theyll only get in my way later. it wouldnt matter much. why should i care about weak normal humans? id just hover up the mountains and to stop anyone else from getting up id make the mountain impossible to climb by using thundaga to create huge avalanches and id use ultima to blow up a lot of the mountain and shape it into a dangerous deformed hard to climb surface. then id take the treasure. in short mines a combination of option A and B.

Blog Entries

Such a wonderful person!^---^You could do with a good bash of holy magic!
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Reno:

My option depends actually on the person who needed my help if it were Rude or President Rufus i would help them withought a second thought...but
    Should it be someone else this is what i would do:

First i would cast Pyramid to trap the person in danger my pyramid serves not only to stop any person from making a move but also serves as a sort of a barrier the guy who was stuck would fall down on the ground but probably wouldn´t die since my pyramid protected him/her from the shock.

Using my incredible agility (that you see in FFVII AC) i would quickly climb to the top and secure the treasure then i would slowly climb down while whistling.

When i got down into the ground i would ask "Hey man you alright" with an ironic look.

And finally walked away sharing the treasure with Rude.

So in resume my opinion would be d) a slight variation.

i'd definitely help my friends.....unless they are mean....

and nanaki,i'd guess we'd better stick together with more allies and not fight......you were right

Kuja and reno have the idea. Aeris and Cid put more detail in if you want a chance of winning the challenge.

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

I'm sending Sephiroth to Exile Island since he hasn't replied yet but was in the final 4 for the last challenge.

As for my challenge answer:
    Most definitely go back and help and pull them out of whatever mess they are in with brute strength and my weapon to blast away debris in the way, but I would use the prize atop the mountain as a motivation for my partner. Sure my party member fell, but I don't want to baby him/her. I will encourage them if they are not too hurt to put in that extra effort and prove their strength as we work together for the goal and prize. Then after I see that the party member is truly dedicated and a strong individual, (sort of a challenge inside a challenge) then I will do whatever I can to make sure my fallen comrade will be 100% safe the rest of the way until recovery.

EDIT: Can I have the Cure Materia for my materia choice? I think BLue Phoenix said I get to choice a summon and a regular materia as long as he has not barred it yet.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

SEPHIROTH YOURE EXILED- Dont bother answering challenge(still in the game, just cant win immunity)

yes you may. if youre sure. Theres a pretty big selection. So you want Fire, ice, lightning, Cure, bahamut Zero and two other materia

Everyone has Fire, ice and lightning. ill allocate everyones individual summon after the vote and maybe two extra materia (magic and command, if necessary indepedent (purple) and support (blue)

OOC: i dont like how everyone can cast the same spells. its boring and unimaginative.maybe you should split up the materia E.G. you give one person fire, one person earth materia, another person demi E.C.T. and at least that way everyone has unique moves. everyone being able to do the same thing is not a brilliant idea. i know they have special attacks and limit breaks but i am against the idea of eveyrone having the same materia.