Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151929 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

good point. were not the holy wusses that the cetra were ( apart from you aeris. your the only half decent cetra.). and the cetra dont even have one tenth of my destructive power! im adestroyer of worlds and the ender of existence...well i should be. how did i let those pathetic wretches defeat me so long ago? saving their worthless hides was the stupidest thing ive done in my life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Nanaki

"We accept our defeat, but maybe because Cid and me didn't do a great job, we will enhance our technique and teamwork later, but that's when we are still here." *Go to Cid* "Cid, let's be a good friends!"

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Reno:

Hey nanaki you have a good potencial.actually i wonder how you´d look in a Turks suit.

JENOVA

"The biggest mistake mankind made was to believe the devil didnt exist"
    "The second biggest mistake you lot made were underestimating the power of the devil"

"Your mockery of my powers is irritable, even when i am struck down i can regroup, and the Cetra were much more worthy fools than these current humans...psh a failed clone defeats you all in battle. Except for the one who dresses funny...he got defeated by brainless primates. Nuff said"

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

RUFUS

How can you call the entire human race worthless? I, unfortunately fall under that catagory. Although, I am much higher than those brain dead civilians. They believe anything that comes out of the government's mouth, and I use that to my advantage.

Reno:

Yeah right the Turks were never defeated i do not recall falling to nobody and you say we got beaten by a simple clone but as i recall you were destroyed by him...whose wortheless now?

Against us Turks what are you?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

we were never underestimating the power of the devil. if anything we were overestimating your powers. since when were you the devil? just imagine the my full power focussed on the chasm you reside in and then stop this underestimating of anything that isnt you. and wre you talking about me when you said the one who dresses funny? thats also quite bad grammar. whos powerful now? us thats who! not mindless primates but powerful lifeforms (humans, experiments and genomes alike.). i'll respect your position of power on the island if we dont have to put up with this. i agree with the turks and rufus on this matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Reno:

You are powerfull hey i´m the first to agree but i bet that if me and Rude fought you would fall.
    It´s not you who hold the power but us.

RUFUS

Not to mention, if I do say. Were you not easily defeated by Cloud and his pals? Sephiroth is more powerful than you, he at least killed one. You are nothing, if that. So, before you go ranting, consider who you're up against. Because if you can fall from a failed experiment, then you can damn well fall from me. Understood?

Yuffie

I, personally, have nothing against the cetra race! And by the way, where is Barret? Doesn't he get to decide who goes to Exile Island, or is there no Exile Island in this game?

OOC- If you lot are actually seriously getting wound up, then my apologies. i was simply trying to adapt a more Jenova-like host

JENOVA

"Those who stay shall see my power, think what u like- it matters not. I was not defeated by Cloud if i was under my own control it would have been an easy battle. He also failed to finish me off, i can still regroup. As for the bad grammar i have no need for words as i still converse in the old Cetra language, so my "english" is rusty"

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Blog Entries

Excuses Jenova Excuses...
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

RUDE:

Hmph.

cid

reno,rude,nanaki....let's team up

we'll show them who's boss.