Thread: Awesome FFXII website!

Default Awesome FFXII website!

Note: I posted this over on the FFXII.Net forums, as well. So it might look familiar to anyone who's also a member there.

For all the FF fans hungry for info on FFXII - I recommend you check out this awesome fansite that I found while searching the net. It's called "The Skies Above", and it deserves to be bookmarked by all FFXII fans. Here's the link: http://xii.venusgospel.net/index.html

The site is an extremely well-written and humorous take on the game, that includes some very unconventional character profiles of all the main cast, a FFXII drinking game, and a hilarious dissection of Basch's fashion choices - complete with pics of all of his in-game outfits (I quite agree with the writer: Basch is a fashion disaster ). There is also a great gallery, a HUGE network of links, and a very cool article in which the writer draws comparisons between FFXII and Vagrant Story - among other things.

SPOILERS throughout the site.

P.S. I didn't know Balthier's surname was "Bunanza"! Awesome! Balthier Bunanza.... *Falls even more ill-advisably in love with a fictional video game character whom she will never meet or be with....*

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Nice, but gives away a bit too many hints about the story. I stopped reading after two pages, and I don't recommend people who hate spoilers to take a look...
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?