Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question for the girls

Default A question for the girls

Do you ever have one of those days where you would just rather walk around your house with almost nothing on? It's -really- hot outside so the A/C is starting to fail, and I'm on the verge of just walking around in a towel or my bra and some shorts for the rest of the day. Sometimes I think it's weird when other girls just walk around their house in a bra and some shorts.

Any one else with this issue, or atleast a similar problem reffering to wanting to walk around with little coverage just because you feel like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    Do you ever have one of those days where you would just rather walk around your house with almost nothing on? It's -really- hot outside so the A/C is starting to fail, and I'm on the verge of just walking around in a towel or my bra and some shorts for the rest of the day. Sometimes I think it's weird when other girls just walk around their house in a bra and some shorts.

Any one else with this issue, or atleast a similar problem reffering to wanting to walk around with little coverage just because you feel like it?
    hehehe, nice! I wish all girls were like that ;P. Hey, as long as there's no one around.

PS: Pure MACHO here, I just felt like replying.

Well, when I got home from school today I DID walk around with nothing on. Absolutely nothing. Only for about 20 minutes though...
    I see nothing wrong with girls doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight

hehehe, nice! I wish all girls were like that ;P. Hey, as long as there's no one around.

x X Yeah well, see here's the thing, when I was in college I had an all girls dorm so we'd have girls running around like this all the time, so apparently other people do it, but they never really have reasons.
    mine is, I'm to hot and clothes are bulky, but I'm sure other girls have other reasons. But this is really the only reason I could understand, I never understood those college girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man
    Well, when I got home from school today I DID walk around with nothing on. Absolutely nothing. Only for about 20 minutes though...
    Anyone notice that threads that say Question for the girls, atracts men to it? u u;;;

Blog Entries

I like walking around the house in only a bra sometimes.

there was a picture here

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't do that since like, I have a brother and a father who live here too and that would be kind of wrong and embarassing. xD If it's hot, I'll just wear shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top around the house. It's close enough, but it makes me feel clothed.

Heh ^^ not so much, but normally a bikini top or something strappy and a skirt does me just fine - anything to get out of my school unform -_-" *dies of heat exhaustion*

x X Yeah well, see here's the thing, when I was in college I had an all girls dorm so we'd have girls running around like this all the time, so apparently other people do it, but they never really have reasons.
    mine is, I'm to hot and clothes are bulky, but I'm sure other girls have other reasons. But this is really the only reason I could understand, I never understood those college girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man
    Anyone notice that threads that say Question for the girls, atracts men to it? u u;;;
    Well...some of them might be bi/lesbians, others may just be exhibisionists(sp?), others might be just REALLY like it in a funny/serious way.

yeah, the wheather being hot justifies taking all yer clothes off. I mean there's already a song for it:

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes"-Nelly

No, I don't like to walk around my house with hardly any clothes on. I don't treat my underwear as outerwear, and it would feel uncomfortable for me to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I don't do that since like, I have a brother and a father who live here too and that would be kind of wrong and embarassing. xD If it's hot, I'll just wear shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top around the house. It's close enough, but it makes me feel clothed.
    Yeah, I live with my dad and I would never be able to walk around like that if he was home more often, but he's off on an oil rig being all working and stuff, so I really don't have a problem like that -except- our windows don't have blinds so you can see right into certain rooms. @ @;

Quote Originally Posted by Laugh at face of Danger
    Heh ^^ not so much, but normally a bikini top or something strappy and a skirt does me just fine - anything to get out of my school unform -_-" *dies of heat exhaustion*
    Yeah I hated school uniforms, I didn't have them in high school but the schools before that. I know your pain. And Bikini top, It'd look better than running around in my bra all day!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can stop treating girls as objects any time now. I find it ironic that you protest the idea of outdated kings and queens, but you possess the same kind of outdated ideas about gender roles that came long before them and will persist long after them.

I feel weird with just panties, but boyshorts, understandably, look like shorts, and with a tank top and some of those, I feel decent, even just by myself.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Never.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I was talking about that today. Why men can take their tops off but women can't. And I'd rather women weren't all topless in public.

But in your house, do what you like. I'd keep my clothes on.
    If I was hot, a bra wouldn't help, the damened sticky thing! If I'm gonna get naked might aswell be comfortable and get all naked.

I wear skirtsies cause they're nice and breezy.

Summer results in my wearing only shorts...if I put a shirt on, I melt. I would wear just boxers, but I would feel embarrased, even though im the only one home.

btw Avarice-ness, yeah, I saw the "girls only" thing and came straight in...curiosity I guess. Looks like a topic for everyone to me though.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

You make a thread asking girls if they like to walk around semi-clothed/naked on an internet message bored and didn't think it would garner attention from teenage males?