- Malboro_Menace vs. vivi_ultima

- crop vs. rubah

- Nano vs. Being Retarded

Group B

- Mittopotahis vs. Lychon

- Doomie vs. Kentarou

- Omnislasher Draco vs. corncracker oddler

- Lost Number vs. Brian The Pink Shark

Please, contact your opponet. All the matches will be sudden death. However, the players will have the freedom to decide if they'll hold their own series (like winning two games out of three) but they have to do so before the deadline. The players will have the freedom to choose the server at which they'll play. I personally use Yahoo.com but it is up to you. Both players must pm me the results of the match. You can also post the results here. The deadline for the first round is June, 23rd (next week's Friday). That gives you a week and a half. Let the taunting begin.
    Last edited by radyk05; 06-14-2006 at 04:34 AM.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

LOL up against LN of all people, you goin down bitch

I play on Yahoo, FYI to anyone I'm up against.

If we're doing this on Yahoo chess....the game limits should be no more than 5 minutes total time for each player as to avoid the possibility of someone cheating with a computer.

-LYCHON

Yea yea Bri, you all talk.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

I've contacted Doomie. We are preparing the game now.

o_0... im up against Rad......... X_X omg im screwed.........
    god plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    If we're doing this on Yahoo chess....the game limits should be no more than 5 minutes total time for each player as to avoid the possibility of someone cheating with a computer.

-LYCHON
    Time rushes me, and I do very poor when I can't think for a certain amount of time. 5 minutes is too fast for me, and I don't cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychon

-LYCHON
    Time rushes me, and I do very poor when I can't think for a certain amount of time. 5 minutes is too fast for me, and I don't cheat.
    omg yeah...............sumtimes it can take me like 10-15 min........wait when r these actually gonna be?????

cuz all this week-next week i wont be on (after today) because i got exams..........

and if it goes into mid July.....im gone to Edmonton for a wedding then back here for another 2 and we know the familys so i cant exactly not go to all the events.....(indian weddings are LONG u got like things 2 weeks befor the actual wedding) so baisicly i cant garuntee being on 100% untill after wednesday next week till about 2nd week of July

I'm just saying that the best way to keep this tournament honest is to limit the time to 5 minutes. Otherwise, all we have to go on is someone's word.

-LYCHON

Blog Entries

What if we were to use the "E-Mail the game to me" feature on Yahoo? o.o

people, just use whatever you like the best. as far as im concerned you can play postal mail chess. just make the deadline.

sorry, but I gotta drop. Right now I'm on an unsecured network somewhere, and my internet is shut off, so I'm not sure I can get on very much the next couple weeks, p;lus if its yahoo there's no way in hell its coming on my computer.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Well, if corncracker's out then count me in for his spot. I'll need to know some information though. Such as how to play with my opponent and such.

how to play with your opponent? want me to play for you? lol. just pm him and coordinate a time and a server where you can play. im sorry to hear that cornie is out but at least we still have a full list of players.