View Poll Results: Which Gamecube Game should I buy?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Viewtiful Joe

4 18.18%
  • Mario Kart Double Dash

5 22.73%
  • Pikmin 1 or 2

4 18.18%
  • Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door

9 40.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of these gamecube games should I get?

Blog Entries

Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah. Next month I'm getting Pikmin 2 and Mario Kart. I'll get Viewtiful Joe some time in the far away future. Thanks for voting.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

:(
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Why would you ever want Star Fox Adventures anywhere near you?
    Yeah.. I played that over my aunt's house and I was like the whole time.
    hi.

Viewtiful Joe would have been a good choice too.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou
    Yup. Another.

Well, I noticed that I could get 2 Gamecube Games used with $35, so I figured I'd make another poll about which one I should get. My mind is set on Star Fox Adventures currently, which I can get for $7. The poll has the other games I'm interested in that I can buy along with Star Fox Adventures.

So, out of the games in the poll, which one do you think I should get (along with Star Fox Adventures)?

This time, since my mind is already set on one game, and since this poll is about the other game which my mind is not set on, this poll might actually help me decide. Just make sure to state why you think I should get the game you voted (or meant to vote for).
    You should wait until Super Paper Mario comes out, & then buy that along with Pikmin 1 & 2 & Paper Mario 2.

Nah, seriously, I'd go for Paper Mario 2 or Pikimin 2...

Edit: Oh wait, you've already decided on the matter. Haha.

Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah. Next month I'm getting Pikmin 2 and Mario Kart. I'll get Viewtiful Joe some time in the far away future. Thanks for voting.
    I'd get Viewtiful Joe before I'd get Mario Kart (but I don't like racing games), and I'd certainly get it before I'd get Pikmin 2. One of my friends gave me a copy and I don't enjoy it at all. Viewtiful Joe is one of my favourite games this/last generation.

If you don't have Wind Waker or MGS Twin Snakes yet, you should get those. On that list, Paper Mario was fun albeit very simplistic.
    No.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah.
    For your sake I hope you really do like Star Fox. Out of every game in my collection, that's the only one I regret buying (what can I say, I got it before I found out it was crap).

My vote would have been for Viewtiful Joe, and Mario Kart, even though DD is my least favorite in the series.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22
    Well, due to the votes, I got Star Fox Adventures and Paper Mario 2. So like, hah.
    For your sake I hope you really do like Star Fox.
    I indeed do. While it's not the best game in my collection, it's definitely not sucky like most people say. The battle system could have been used in much better ways. Most enemies can be defeated just by mashing away at the A Button until the 34% point. At that point, smarter enemies start appearing, who actually BLOCK attacks. It saddens me though how they slapped the Star Fox title on this game, because knowing about some of the things that were going to be in Dinosaur Planet before they changed it to Star Fox Adventures just makes you think at some points; "Wow. That would have been a bit cooler." But I still enjoy the game.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about MGS: The Twin Snakes. I played MGS 2 and liked it quite a bit, and was planning on getting it, but somewhere in the Sands of Time, I just forgot about it. >_<

I actually bought Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes recntly. I preferred MGS 2, myself.