Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: why do you hate tidus

Moomba

ha you woled be mest up to like cloud if you saw someone you loked up to kill every one and burn down your home as for squall he had a hard life to so let him be tidus just has isuase with his dad so what i have them to with my dad

Quote Originally Posted by runouni k master
    ha you woled be mest up to like cloud if you saw someone you loked up to kill every one and burn down your home as for squall he had a hard life to so let him be tidus just has isuase with his dad so what i have them to with my dad
    You were saying before how much you disliked Tidus, now your sticking up for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by runouni k master
    i dont like tidus because he isent strong like cloud or squall come on aurons an old man and he could kill tidus no problem at all

and a bad ass with a big sword should lead there more experanced in battel then pepole like tidus he looked like he never held a sword in his life when auron gave him his old mans sword and thats way auron was the leader or the party in ff10 not tidus like wakka sade aurons the best

Im not a big FFX fan if im really honest, and part of the reason is Tidus.

I just never really felt particularly attatched to him. He's introduced as a cheerful character, which I have no issue with, but when they try to add depth with the whole Jecht bit it just didnt feel right. After that Tidus seems to alternate between "Boo hoo, my daddy is mean" and "YAY- YUNA!" That's something that irritated me as well, the whole Yuna/Tidus thing seemed a bit forced. Basically Tidus falls in love with her because. That's it, no real reason. It's just after he meets her he's instantly in love. Guess im not a big believer in love at first sight.

I guess he could have been worse though.
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

"Yuna: Are you real?
    Tidus: I think so..."

Perfect couple.
    jkhkjg

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Oh, I see. So the main character HAS to be a wreck? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the other main FF characters, but I think Tidus was just as good and he had other problems.

-His quick-hit makes him pretty much ultimate character for fighting other than aeon cuz i can get like 15 hits a turn with him on Q hit and haste

-Demonstrates Optimism, Self-lessness, Liberty, Compassion, Courage, Humour, and Tenaciousness. my favorite is liberty cuz he does what he feels is right all the time.

-Acts like a child sometimes which is fun to watch.

many say his biggest sacrafice was when he gave his life for yuna by helping defeat sin releasing all the fayth but I think his biggest sacrafice was when he left the staduim for wakka cuz bieng a basketball player I know how hard it is to give ur position away to someone like that and that was his only chance to prove he was a blitzball star..

No one can disagree all that is true and bieng all that true how can u hate tidus?? other than jealousy I dont see

No one can disagree all that is true and bieng all that true how can u hate tidus?? other than jealousy I dont see
    Why would people be jelaous of a fictional character? I know Im not, I just cant stand him, jealousy doesnt come into it. And you cant claim your post to be truth, its an opinion, not the gospel truth.

just the fact that their fictional might make u jealous because fictional characters can be perfect we cant

Fictional characters dont have perfect lifes. Harry Potter, lost both parents, is battling against Voldemort nonstop, lost his closest friend and cant have the girl of his dreams. Now look at the FF characters, they all arent perfect, some die, some lose people close to them, etc. They are like normal people, so why should people be jealous.

hay bsb lover sapphire star im not sticking up for tidus i was making fun of him for being weack and having a lame problem compaired to sqaull and cloud i have dad problems to so way love tidus thats lame i have dad problems to like another million people tidus is a big cry baby because his dad was mean to him big deal cloud and sqaull had harder problems thats way i like them more then chiken wuss tidus

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

tidus problem wasnt that his problem was that he wasnt real
    squall was a crybaby "oh im gonna be alone again"
    cloud i dont even wanna talk about this wuss

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I don't mind him, but some bits were annoying. Like when him and Yuna were faking their laugh.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

He's funny because he acts like a complete kid and a bit of an attention whoring retard, it's not so overused in the FF series for a main character, alot of people hate him because it breaks tradition.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I hate Auron more than Tidus.

What the heck did Auron do!?... sure he had that whole backstory, but apart from that, he was just an observer, adviser at most.

Personally the little fit he pitched after seeing Auron in Luca, to Auron when he found him on the dock, set me off a little.
    That and his lack of responsibility and completely carefree attitude are a little annoying at times. But he's ok. He's tolerable when he's playing blitzball, he actually seems more mature then. Then again I'm not that far in, so I haven't seen any of his more mature times yet.

Don't really hate him though. And that's me opinion, not meaning to argue or anything.