Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: why do you hate tidus

Quote Originally Posted by runouni k master
    hay bsb lover sapphire star im not sticking up for tidus i was making fun of him for being weack and having a lame problem compaired to sqaull and cloud i have dad problems to so way love tidus thats lame i have dad problems to like another million people tidus is a big cry baby because his dad was mean to him big deal cloud and sqaull had harder problems thats way i like them more then chiken wuss tidus
    daddy issues are alot more serious than u think

I like Tidus, after Yuna. So, when he is missing in FF X-2, I miss him a lot!

Tidus was one of the best main characters that i've seen! He has the perfect characteristics for a main character!

Yeah! Go TIDUS!

Alright, theres no other way to explain how much i hate him so lets just say that if there were one gun in the world with one bullet (prefferably a Desert Eagle) and out of all of the villains and bad-guys i could shoot, I'd shoot Tidus. But hes not real, so I just yell at him if I ever decide to play it again but I blew the game up with fireworks because i hated the game so much.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

I don't... I love him! :) Well he is all goods! No need to be fix! HOT! HOT! HOT! Plus, you guys can call him anything but the truth is... nothing is wrong with him... AND WDF?! SHOOT TIDUS?! PSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I know that Tidus hotness will melt the bullet! So yeah! Well for the people who don't hate him I'm with you guys but if you have some real issues with Tidus I guess your just hating. But, oh well! I'm so envied by Tidus's life! Anyways, GO TIDUS BABY! :)
    Last edited by TiDUS.AHOLiC; 07-20-2006 at 06:27 AM.

RenoB00B00<3

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Auron isn't old, we are just used to teenagers saving the world.

I dislike Tidus purely because he is unneccesarily rude and disrespectful. And the voice actor annoys me. I don't mind him getting upset over Jecht, that's perfectly understandable. Jecht is even worse than Tidus is! I just don't like the way Tidus talks to people, the way he runs on the spot at the most innapropriate moments...argh, he just annoys me. I don't hate him...I just don't like him. Love the game though.
    Last edited by scrumpleberry; 04-03-2007 at 10:49 PM.

i don't really know why but tidus is not one of my favourite characters...sometimes he is a little stressing...

This thread is still on?
    Lemme clarify mine:

Tidus was like the worst villain ever

He is neither a good leader nor a badass.
    He doesn't lead like Zidane and Cecil and he's not a badass like Cloud and Squall.

Some will agree, some will not.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Instead of the emo guy making friends and saving the earth through the power of friendship, we have an optimistic guy saving the world through the power of friendship....I liked the change.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry
    Whoever said Auron was old, that makes my mother a shrivelled old crone on her deathbed, which she ISN'T . Auron isn't old, we are just used to teenagers saving the world.

I dislike Tidus purely because he is unneccesarily rude and disrespectful. And the voice actor annoys me. I don't mind him getting upset over Jecht, that's perfectly understandable. Jecht is even worse than Tidus is! I just don't like the way Tidus talks to people, the way he runs on the spot at the most innapropriate moments...argh, he just annoys me. I don't hate him...I just don't like him. Love the game though.
    I do have to agree with you...maybe if the actor's voice wouldn't be annoying Tidus would be well seen by many more.
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I think he sounded like he was seventeen. Oh, he WAS seventeen you say?

I said that already didin't I?

Well.. just the sound?! That is so ridiculous! Anyways.. I belive he can be a leader, he can be a badass.. and he is not annoying. But, if you have have so much negativity towards him.. then fine.. that's you guys.. but the truth is, he is the best! :)

RenoB00B00<3

I would think his sound would be of about the same importance as his looks,TiDUS.AHOLiC. His overall outlook at life and how he handles it is what I dislike about him most I suppose. His mix of optimism, lack of responsibility, and (dare I say) his cry babyish behavior. I can understand him being this way towards his father, but he incorporates it in whatever he does. Maybe since It's just because I dont have much optimism, but Tidus just annoys me with his. Ofcourse, as he said, laughter was the only thing keeping the group going so I guess it was necessary to help them persevere.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiDUS.AHOLiC
    Well.. just the sound?! That is so ridiculous! Anyways.. I belive he can be a leader, he can be a badass.. and he is not annoying. But, if you have have so much negativity towards him.. then fine.. that's you guys.. but the truth is, he is the best!
    There's no truth in Tidus being the best, but in the case of specific people like Sabin and Edgar Figaro, they are the best, FACT, not opinion. Rofl.

~Setzer Gabbiani

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

He starts out the game way to soft and scared but later gets more into it so its all good with me