Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: why do you hate tidus

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I remember someone made a website dedicating his HATE towards Tidus.
    That must be the BIGGEST loser in the world!

Never Ending Pain....

it is a great guy that lauch scene is great!! and with yuna it is much more fun :D

i really dont understand why everyone hates him so much. it puzzles me

anyways i like him alot and i thought he was of the best characters out there. It seemed like he was very thought out and he seemed to be the one realest characters in ff

i agree he was very thought. his voice was a little annoying, but the character himself rocked.
    She looks so pretty in her casket, I'm in love with a corpse!

Tidus is ......... well ........ Bratty in my view. He seems to hate change and he interperates everything so slowly. He can't accept his life, so he relies on others to drag him throught life. He coulden't care less for any one else, like the people that died in the begining, and only thought for himself, and trying to get home. When the truth bores into him, he fights Sin hoping it to pull him back into the past, instead of living a normal life.

Closer to the end, he seems to have grows out of his childish views, and now his goal is to.............. kill his father......( he didn't change after all)

Wow this topic is still alive? You're kidding right? It's been nearly a month. People hate Tidus because he's whiney and bratty, etc...??? Okay stop for just a minute and think about this. If you were thrown into some unknown world, being chased by fiends and nearly killed and all alone and then you wind up with people you don't even know, wouldn't you just want to go home? Wouldn't you be upset at first? I mean what if you found out your father was the cause of all the destruction and pain in Spira and the only way to get rid of him was to kill him? How would you feel if you fell in love with somebody (summoner Yuna) only to find out later on that her defeat of Sin will take her life and you'll lose that too??? I mean put yourself in Tidus's shoes and think about that. You don't know where you are, you don't know anybody and have no choice but to go with them so you won't be alone and so hopefully you can find a way home, you fall in love only you may end up losing that love because of your father and so your mission is to kill him without her dying but yet you're still losing one you care about. I mean wouldn't you be scared, wouldn't you be complaining and wouldn't you cry if you went through all of that?? Think about it...

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Hes too good lookin for a 17 year old. He has an adult body! Hows that possible?

Tidus is just wierd. I don't really like him, to me he's too happy to be the main character. What happened to the days when people like cloud ruled the FF scene? Ok, tidus was that bad and I didn't hate him, to me hes just..... Weird. Although he does have one of the coolest swords I've seen in a long time, A great haircut and shoes that rock! His clothes rocked too, I liked his shorts, they where class. But tidus himself I think was a bit of a wuss.

Blog Entries

i h8 tidus hes so gay i mean come on he has blond hair and likes to grab (blitz)balls

there was a picture here

Its pretty pathetic when you judge a fictional character on their personality as opposed to their stats.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
    Its pretty pathetic when you judge a fictional character on their personality as opposed to their stats.

Fair play, you got me there man. He has good stats, I would of just like to of seen a bit of a harder, tougher character than him as a main character.

Quote Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
    I think a great deal of an RPG's enjoyment comes from the characters and their personalities. I've used characters in RPGs that have horrible stats simply because I like them. I must disagree with the idea personality can't affect the player's use

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus_Girl
    Wow this topic is still alive? You're kidding right? It's been nearly a month. People hate Tidus because he's whiney and bratty, etc...??? Okay stop for just a minute and think about this. If you were thrown into some unknown world, being chased by fiends and nearly killed and all alone and then you wind up with people you don't even know, wouldn't you just want to go home? Wouldn't you be upset at first? I mean what if you found out your father was the cause of all the destruction and pain in Spira and the only way to get rid of him was to kill him? How would you feel if you fell in love with somebody (summoner Yuna) only to find out later on that her defeat of Sin will take her life and you'll lose that too??? I mean put yourself in Tidus's shoes and think about that. You don't know where you are, you don't know anybody and have no choice but to go with them so you won't be alone and so hopefully you can find a way home, you fall in love only you may end up losing that love because of your father and so your mission is to kill him without her dying but yet you're still losing one you care about. I mean wouldn't you be scared, wouldn't you be complaining and wouldn't you cry if you went through all of that?? Think about it...

Suck it up princess.

This was unnecessary. If you can't think of a valid counter-argument then just don't post, rather then shouting at someone.

Furthermore, all-caps and maximum font size is gratuitous. ~ Zeromus

Tidus is fine with me...

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Atleast he talked and didn't say "whatever" in every line.

Guy: "What's up Squall?
    Squall:"..........."
    Guy:"Squall are you going to say anything?"
    Squall:"............."
    Guy: "Squall are you constipated?"
    Squall: "whatever"
    Guy:"Is Rinoa not giving it up."
    Squall:"....n......o.....whatever"
    So whiney or not, I still like Tidus. Though to be honest I like Squall as well, it's just fun to make fun of him some times.
    Last edited by RiseToFall; 10-14-2006 at 08:56 PM.