Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: why do you hate tidus

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Default why do you hate tidus

he is cool and i dont think hes whiny at all

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'll be honest I don't actually dislike Tidus all that much. There's been much more whiney characters in the past (Squall's EMOish abandonment issues anyone?). There's only a few times that stand out in my mind that Tidus really complains thoroughly. Apart from that he seems relatively capable and willing to help. I think the main problem was his voice. James Arnold Taylor's interpretation of Tidus has a distinctive Americany whine to it which is what puts the large majority of people off his character.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I don't know about this, but I think he is the worst among all protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
    I hate Tidus

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I remember someone made a website dedicating his HATE towards Tidus.

ok so his voice actor makes him sound whny? must suck cuz when tidus says "hello there whats your name" he sounds cool JAT who else has he voiced

Meh (Hehe, Zeromus_X!!), my opinion about he being the worst among all protagonist won't change.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

vivi_ultima whats wrong with tidus i dont see cloud taking his own life so others can live i dont see any other protagonists that have a whole makeout scene clouud gets all depressed and never undepresses and squall yeah they're loners but thats no reason to love them

and if tidus wasnt there kinahri would be gone or yuna would have been killed in macalania

I honestly like Tidus, he has been openly to his friends which is good, he didn't complain because he has good reasons, he's always being realistic and look at how Tidus treat Yuna in the whole game (Yuna is surely lucky to have him). Overally, I'm pretty sure that Tidus's personality is much better than many guys on this Earth.

Let me tell you, if someome hates Tidus then they are jealous of him, no agurement about that

I REALLY hate your threads eiko guy, they're just meant to invite bashness to its fullest.

Only americans hate Tidus, in other countries such as Japan they embrace him to death.

I really like the guy, outspoken, keeps everyone from going insane, keeps everything upbeat no matter how bad things look.

If you guys think 'bout it, Spira was a SAD and dangerous place. Tidus gave hope and inspiration to Spira along with Yuna, he helped Yuna and everyone else and lead them on their journey, his voice has nothing to do with nothing.

Hell I can go on a rampage 'bout how MUCH I hate how caucasian males talk

noone was stopping you and i love tidus i just want ppl to see just how little they actually feel toward him

and noone is forcing you to read the thread

Tidus is my favorite character in the game. I don't blame him for being whiney. Incase you didn't think about it, he was blown 1000 years into the future by Sin where society has completely changed. He doensn't know what the heck is going. You guys would whine too. So, lay off Tidus.

I actually liked Tidus. And no, it wasnt because I though he was hot. That was just an added bonus I liked him because he thought of Yuna and Spira before he thought about himself at the end I mean. Like he didnt care what would happen to him. He loved Yuna but he left cause he'd rather save her. I seriously liked his voice too. Not whiny like other people say. He was awesome.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

i knew that not that many ppl could hate tidus

Blog Entries

I didn't dislike Tidus that much, only his whiny voice. God, I really, truly, hated his voice.