Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dumb FFVII Haters

No-the real problem is NOT stupid FFVII haters-it's Aeris haters. Lots of people in here treat her like crapolla-and for no reason whatsoever!

I just didn't like the game. *shrugs* Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    No-the real problem is NOT stupid FFVII haters-it's Aeris haters. Lots of people in here treat her like crapolla-and for no reason whatsoever!
    Yeah... Okay.

Which FF Character Are You?
    Second Character: Kuja
    Third Character: Squall

My Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Megalixir~
    Yeah... Okay.
    So what's your special reason for hating her?

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Most people who hate FFVII give up halfway through and don't get the full effect, go into it with a bad opinion, or have heard that it's so good, and....just to be a rebel, say that you didn't like it. THe fact is the more they talk about it, the more popular this game becomes. So, without further adu (spelling), ty FFVII haters. Because of you, you're games are getting less and less popular, and less and less talked about.
    -However, I do like every FF game I've ever played.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

I really like FFVII i donīt consider the people who deslike it dumb, i just feel sorry that they had to give money for something they didnīt like

And yes I donīt like Aeris.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    8 has never been made into sequels or a movie.
    I think that has more to do with 8 not leaving anything open for people to make a movie about. When 8 ended, it was OVER. There was a lot more you could do with 7, as it left a lot of questions.

SakuraAngel623, relax a little bit. I'm positive that people don't treat Aeris like crap for no reason. Personally, I find her annoying, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that other people do too.
    --Box Box Box Box

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

It was highly overrated, but its still an awesome game. I'm not a big fan of the medevil theme, and a lot of games had sucky graphics at the time.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    8 has never been made into sequels or a movie.
    I think that has more to do with 8 not leaving anything open for people to make a movie about. When 8 ended, it was OVER. There was a lot more you could do with 7, as it left a lot of questions.
    True. But that's why I was never really fond of 8's ending(s). It left nothing to the imagination and it just spawned into three different endings. One of them being really unessecary. I think if Square wanted to make sequels of 8 they wouldn't have dragged the ending as long as they did.

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

I dont care wat other people think about FFVII its their own opion and i have mine,to me FFVII is the best rpg ive played but only because of 2 main resaons 1:it was the first rpg game i played 2:it got me into final fantasy,but it is also my opinion tht IX was the worst ff and ano people would jump down my throat for sayin that,but i dont care its my opion,let other people have their own opions k?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald weapon
    I dont care wat other people think about FFVII its their own opion and i have mine,to me FFVII is the best rpg ive played but only because of 2 main resaons 1:it was the first rpg game i played 2:it got me into final fantasy,but it is also my opinion tht IX was the worst ff and ano people would jump down my throat for sayin that,but i dont care its my opion,let other people have their own opions k?
    Actually, I think FFIX was the best, but you probably just like futuristic games. That's ok, tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald weapon
    Actually, I think FFIX was the best, but you probably just like futuristic games. That's ok, tho!
    see!!thank you Sakura you just let me have my own opion without jumping down my throat!
    see dude thats what you need to do,let people have their own opions without gettin on thier cases!

Graphics arent everything! The game has a solid storyline, great characters, and awesome music! Those FFVII Haters can shove it!
    Last edited by Diddy21; 07-04-2006 at 02:02 AM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Which FF Character Are You?

- "Let's Bounce"

lol nicely put

People have different opinions, you have to respect that. FFVII wasn't all that great in my own opinion. I found a good many of the FF's better than VII but that is my own opinion. If you think it's better than that, or worse, that is what you think, and I'll respect you for your own opinion and you should respect other people's opinions if they disagree with you, and even if they attack you first. You can think what you want but to call people who disagree with you stupid, haters, dumb, or whatever is rude and wrong. Your opinion isn't any better than their's and you shouldn't treat it like it is total fact that you're right.