Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is body part most attracts you?

Blog Entries

Bodypart priority on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest priority possible:

Face: A good face on an otherwise bad body is better than a bad face on an otherwise good body. The face matters more than anything else. A girl can't attract me (look-wise) at all without having atleast a pretty good face. Eyes should be big, "deep" (not abnormally big, though. I'm not attracted by aliens) and any colour that "fits". Lips should be neither too big nor too small. As for cheeks, I'm with BoB. Chin doesn't really matter... but no double-chin, please. What matters the most about a face, though, is "the face as a whole" and not any specefic part of it. A "perfect" face will turn any girl into a goddess.

Priority: 10!

Fatness/skinnyness: Being fat is a big no, no... but so is being really, really skinny. A very little bit thiner than "average" is usually perfect but being "average" is good enough, though. Just don't be too fat or too skinny, because that's a BIG turn-off!

Priority: 9

Breasts: Flat is a big turn-off. But big breats are good as long as they are less than the size of 2 basketballs. The perfect size is "a little bigger than average", though.

Priority: 8

Ass: Not TOO big, but a bit bigger than average is usually nice. Curves= hawt.

Priority: 6,5

Legs: Long and strong= very sexy. Enough said.

Priority: 5

Hair: Anything that's not too short or looking "abnormal" is good enough, I guess. But I prefere long and flat hair, though.

Priority: 4,5

Short/Tall: Too short is better than too tall, but I prefere girls who are about "average". Possibly just a little shorter than average for some increased cuteness.

Priority: 4

Arms: Too muscular= big turn-off. They should be slim and flexible (the entire body as a whole should be as slim and flexible as possible, by the way). Not too skinny, though.

Priority: 3

Other attractions:

-I prefere light skin-colour
    -I prefere soft and smooth skin
    -I prefere cute smiles
    -I prefere overall "cute" girls rather than "hot" girls
    -I prefere both cute and hot girls, though
    -Girls who are both hot and cute= instant win
    -I prefere girls who look "clean". No body-hair, for example
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 06-15-2006 at 05:32 PM.

She must be a plate of hot wings, that is a requirment.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Hip bones - Really defined hip bones that I can feel/hold onto when I'm lying with my head on his chest...
    There's one I haven't heard before!
    Seriously? :O

I also forgot shoulders and backs! Defined shoulder muscles and then a really nice back that I can run my hands over.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by BoB
    Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts.
    This is all true to a point, BoB. However, I find that it doesn't matter how great the six-pack or how beautiful the eyes are, etc. because if the person is a jerk none of these things matter anymore and none of those qualities even appear attractive to me at all anymore either.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bipper

My favorie feature of a fine women, is the curvature of the lumbar region of her back. It is weird, but it adds to the huggable and holdable (ity) of a women.
    Bipper
    According to hubbie, that and my smile are his favorite physical aspects of me...
    As for me, I like feeling protected with someone, so therefore, my husband is about a foot taller than me and weighs about 100 pounds more than me. But at the same time, he has to have a sweet face...

Now thats one hot chick.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

A good brain used well is the most attractive feature on anyone.
    What does a 'good brain' look like?

Anyway, for me, I immediatly notice the eyes. I usually go for bright eyes, but a girl with penetrating dark eyes can get to me just as well. Then breasts. They need to be round and full, and not too small. Big boobs are a major bonus - the replay value of those things is amazing! Really, I am infatuated with large breasts. Again, I wouldn't say no to a B-cup if it's on the right girl... but a C+ (C, D, DD...) on an otherwise less attractive girl could work wonders for her.

A nice, soft yet firm butt. Nothing too big, or too small.

Not too tall... tall women are definitely nice to look at, but at 5'10", I can't go for tall girls (that is, anyone over 5'8"-9").

Skin tone... shouldn't be too dark (a good bronze tone is awesome, though). Good skin with as little flaws and imperfections as possible (freckles don't count).

No body hair aside from the scalp, eye-brows, and a bit of pubic hair (I don't want to go on a journey in the jungle). As for hair colour... anything goes really, though I tend to favour blonde less.

Legs... nice long legs are alright. Should have some meat on them at the hips, but nothing too noticeable. I don't really look at legs, though.

Over-all, the girl should be reasonanbly fit, definitly not fat or obese... but not a muscular chick either. A woman should be lean and flexible, not muscle-bound. Some fat in certain areas is great (breasts, arse and hips).

Aside from all those things... it's mostly down to how a girl carries herself. A really pretty girl that walks around like a hulk, shouts, swears etc wouldn't get my vote. I mean, I'd shag her, but nothing more. A less attractive girl that is nice, intelligent, vocal when she should be and is taking her femininity seriously would get a lot more from me.

Funniest thing is, that in the end, I usually fall for a girl I never imagined I'd be with.
    Last edited by War Angel; 06-15-2006 at 05:45 PM.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This is all true to a point, BoB. However, I find that it doesn't matter how great the six-pack or how beautiful the eyes are, etc. because if the person is a jerk none of these things matter anymore and none of those qualities even appear attractive to me at all anymore either.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy.
    Of course, a total jerk won't attract you no matter how good he/she looks. You're not the only person who thinks so. However... if you got 2 guys/girls with the same personality (and a good personality, that is) then the one who looks the best will usually attract you the most, no?

Even though personality is the most important part in the end, I'm sure everyone (yes, even YOU, Leeza) find certain looks and body parts attractive as well.

Eyes. My ideal woman should be able to stop me in my tracks with a single glance AND be able to beat me in a staring contest.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Bodypart priority on a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest priority possible:

Face: A good face on an otherwise bad body is better than a bad face on an otherwise good body. The face matters more than anything else. A girl can't attract me (look-wise) at all without having atleast a pretty good face. Eyes should be big, "deep" (not abnormally big, though. I'm not attracted by aliens) and any colour that "fits". Lips should be neither too big nor too small. As for cheeks, I'm with BoB. Chin doesn't really matter... but no double-chin, please. What matters the most about a face, though, is "the face as a whole" and not any specefic part of it. A "perfect" face will turn any girl into a goddess.

Priority: 10!

Fatness/skinnyness: Being fat is a big no, no... but so is being really, really skinny. A very little bit thiner than "average" is usually perfect but being "average" is good enough, though. Just don't be too fat or too skinny, because that's a BIG turn-off!

Priority: 9

Breasts: Flat is a big turn-off. But big breats are good as long as they are less than the size of 2 basketballs. The perfect size is "a little bigger than average", though.

Priority: 8

Ass: Not TOO big, but a bit bigger than average is usually nice. Curves= hawt.

Priority: 6,5

Legs: Long and strong= very sexy. Enough said.

Priority: 5

Hair: Anything that's not too short or looking "abnormal" is good enough, I guess. But I prefere long and flat hair, though.

Priority: 4,5

Short/Tall: Too short is better than too tall, but I prefere girls who are about "average". Possibly just a little shorter than average for some increased cuteness.

Priority: 4

Arms: Too muscular= big turn-off. They should be slim and flexible (the entire body as a whole should be as slim and flexible as possible, by the way). Not too skinny, though.

Priority: 3

Other attractions:

-I prefere light skin-colour
    -I prefere soft and smooth skin
    -I prefere cute smiles
    -I prefere overall "cute" girls rather than "hot" girls
    -I prefere both cute and hot girls, though
    -Girls who are both hot and cute= instant win
    -I prefere girls who look "clean". No body-hair, for example
    thats pretty much what i like

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh I am a sucker for nice arms. That's part of why auron is so hot.

a nice voice also, long dark thick hair. but not too long. actually not relaly long at all. over six inches and it's sorta gross. under two inches and it's gross.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Big, brown eyes. The kind you can stare at and just get lost in.

Nice feathers always attracts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Nice feathers always attracts me.
    yeah, we get the freaking point lol

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    I've always wondered as to why women are attracted to such skinny guys? I mean, from an evolutionary point of view, these are the undesired males as they are physically weaker than, say, someone who is noticeably stronger, usually through muscle mass/tone. I can understand not being attracted to someone the size of a bodybuilder, but someone such as myself who is noticeably bulkier than your average joe, where does that lie?
    Guys who are muscular are that way due to exercise, not some genetic capability that skinny guys haven't got. So evolutionary wise it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
    I assure you, no matter how hard I work out - despite getting a hell of a lot stronger when I do - I don't bulk up. It just doesn't happen. Anyone who has known me knows this. I worked in a timber yard for a long time and I have to say I was pretty strong. Even now I'm stronger than I appear. But I've been skinny all my life, and I can't see it changing anytime soon... so I don't know if it's genetic or anything, but my body does seem to be rather incapable of gaining weight, and also bulking up. It's been like this or eight years now.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!