Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is body part most attracts you?

Height and hair. But that's only the 'ideal' one. At the end of the day, it never works out that way.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Ciddieless since 2004

Breasts and booty are nice, but I think that eyes and a smile are the nicest feature.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB
    Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts.
    This is all true to a point, BoB. However, I find that it doesn't matter how great the six-pack or how beautiful the eyes are, etc. because if the person is a jerk none of these things matter anymore and none of those qualities even appear attractive to me at all anymore either.

Some of the most attractive people that I have seen/known would not be considered what society would deem to be <i>attractive</i> on the outside, but it's their whole persona that made them appealing/sexy.
    I agree completely, but that doesn't make it any more or less off-topic. We're here to discuss raw looks, the people you see walking down the street kind of thing! If it was a "What do you find attractive?" thread then okay, but this is a "what body parts do you find attractive?" thread.

EDIT: bipper and Jess pointed out a nice back is good. I would like to say the same.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by bipper
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Nice feathers always attracts me.
    yeah, we get the freaking point lol
    Colonel Sanders said the same thing...look where he is now...

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know if this is necessarily a body part based thing, but it's a physical thing. I also think guys who are very huggable are attractive.

I find tall guys attractive. Im not that tall, but tallness in a guy is hot I also like a guy to be funny and smart. Very hard to come by, but ill take my chances And last but not least, eyes. Im really atracted to guys with nice eyes. And a guy that likes to cuddle. xD. I know, its dumb, but I like it when a guy hugs me. Its nice A nice smile that makes my heart melt brings it all together

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

The body parts that are the highest priority for me when I look at girls:

1) Face - Usually the first thing I see about someone. Not to mention if I'll end up dating or getting married to that person, I'll need to look at her face a lot. A pretty face is a nice thing.

2) Hair - Can be either long or short, both styles can look beautiful. As long as her hair isn't too long or short, such as going down all the way from her head to her legs, or being bald. One of my former crushes dyed her hair a lot, and I saw her with blond hair, light brown hair, dark brown hair and black hair, and she looked nice with all those colors. I seem to like red hair a lot, though. I also like the way Rogue had her hair in the X-Men movies: dark hair with light streaks. A friend of mine had her hair like that once, and it looked pretty good.

3) Eyes - If a pretty face can make you like someone's looks, the eyes are the icing in the cake, IMHO. Beautiful eyes are a lovely sight to see, as is seeing a sparkle in someone's eyes. My favorite eye colors are brown and blue, so I guess I prefer darker eyes. Eyes can hurt you too, though, once when a former crush of mine was angry at me and I looked into her eyes, they seemed so angry and cold, a really killing glance from her.

4) Smile - A smiling person can really make your day a lot better, especially if she smiles beautifully. Usually if people try to smile, it looks awkward or they have their teeth showing too much, but when they smile or laugh naturally, that can look very nice. I remember when I was looking at a girl watching a romantic comedy, and it was such a sweet sight whenever she smiled or laughed at the things happening in the movie.

Oh, and I seem to prefer cute girls to beautiful or hot ones.
    Last edited by Sefie1999AD; 06-15-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eyes. I don't care what color. I like long hair too that's dark. And people's backs... I also like the guys who have the bubble butts like baseball players.:laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    I've always wondered as to why women are attracted to such skinny guys? I mean, from an evolutionary point of view, these are the undesired males as they are physically weaker than, say, someone who is noticeably stronger, usually through muscle mass/tone. I can understand not being attracted to someone the size of a bodybuilder, but someone such as myself who is noticeably bulkier than your average joe, where does that lie?
    Guys who are muscular are that way due to exercise, not some genetic capability that skinny guys haven't got. So evolutionary wise it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
    I assure you, no matter how hard I work out - despite getting a hell of a lot stronger when I do - I don't bulk up. It just doesn't happen. Anyone who has known me knows this. I worked in a timber yard for a long time and I have to say I was pretty strong. Even now I'm stronger than I appear. But I've been skinny all my life, and I can't see it changing anytime soon... so I don't know if it's genetic or anything, but my body does seem to be rather incapable of gaining weight, and also bulking up. It's been like this or eight years now.
    Genetics can affect how easily you gain or lose weight. An the number of fat cells in your body that you have is determined genetically. But that doesn't stop you gaining weight from the food you eat, it just means you'll have to eat alot more of it than somebody with more fat cells to gain weight. An certain exercises won't build up that much muscle, even if you work out for along time. An they may even make you more skinny, because you're getting rid of fat, but not gaining any muscle growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_20

There are some guys who are blessed with great "muscle genes", and appear muscular without having trained anything at all, though; but that's not very common.
    People who appear muscular without having worked out, or even when their still only very young, have a large skeletal frame which makes them appear muscular. My brother is like that. Even when he was a baby people used to comment on it!

A good heart is the best thing, metaphorically speaking. However, going beyond my usual boundaries I go for the eyes.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like long, smooth, flat menfolks. A shadow of muscular definition is nice, but I don't want to put my hand on his thigh/belly/arm and feel big twisty muscles. Yuck.

The first thing that gets me, though, is a mouth. Not even a smile, doesn't have to be, just a full, sensual mouth. o man.

After the mouth, I see eyes and then I see other stuff, though a nice set of shoulders and a nice back is a plus, they aren't necessary.

But I do agree with Leeza. A stupid or mean person is immediately and totally unattractive to me, no matter how attractive they were five seconds before they opened their mouth.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kidney / theif
    Muscles, eyes, and Asians.
    If you're an Asian I automatically love you.

Are u a guy or girl? lol

I like well the Face Booty and the thw width i dont want a fat chick

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCow
    Quote Originally Posted by kidney / theif
    Muscles, eyes, and Asians.
    If you're an Asian I automatically love you.

Are u a guy or girl? lol

I like well the Face Booty and the thw width i dont want a fat chick
    Yet, you're the FlyingCow

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    oh I am a sucker for nice arms. That's part of why auron is so hot.

a nice voice also, long dark thick hair. but not too long. actually not relaly long at all. over six inches and it's sorta gross. under two inches and it's gross.
    under 2 inches gross??????????????? pffft! oh wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_20
    Quote Originally Posted by hardboiled
    Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies.
    I thought everybody knew that since ancient times?

Personality-wise, I'm attracted to girls that "stand out", and are able to act a little childish and hyper-active, but also are capable of behaving themselves and showing respect towards other people.

Body-wise, it's the typical stuff: hair-style, breasts, bellies, behinds and legs.
    You ARE 100% correct 'bout everything you said, he sums it up VERY well.

I like girls with black hair, that's something that REALLY gets my attention. I also like girls who dye their hair(not crazingly, just well enough)
    Last edited by DeathKnight; 06-15-2006 at 10:43 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Genetics can affect how easily you gain or lose weight. An the number of fat cells in your body that you have is determined genetically. But that doesn't stop you gaining weight from the food you eat, it just means you'll have to eat alot more of it than somebody with more fat cells to gain weight. An certain exercises won't build up that much muscle, even if you work out for along time. An they may even make you more skinny, because you're getting rid of fat, but not gaining any muscle growth.
    My family call me the "human garbage disposal" because I can eat so much. If I ate more than I have at certain parts of my life, well... let's just say that would be sickening.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I atchally like hands....I think they are cool...fairly strong hands, with fairly long fingers please.
    Uhm, I like a bit of height, not too much though as I am fairly short. Just taller than me noticably. Fine features, but not too fine....and also not incredibly skinny, some muscle tone but I dont really care for super bulked up people.

Just people with pleasing facial features and a good, friendly personality. A nice, ready smile as well. As for hair colour and skin tone, I'm not fussy. If they are attractive then they are attractive.

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~