Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is body part most attracts you?

Default What is body part most attracts you?

Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies. But I was wondering what body parts you girls are attracted too since we seem o be headed towards a more androgenous society where women are just as much as dogs as men. Not like they ever weren't, but now they are becoming more vocal about it. Also, I was wondering if there are any common features guys look for... So let's hear it!

What body part or physical feature turns you women or men on?!

I like women w/ nice wide booty and thin waists. I used to like the melons, but really booty is great. The feature that really hits me though, is when a woman has pretty eyes. Nothing grabs attention like that for me.
    check out the most original music you'll ever hear in your life, my music:

http://www.myspace.com/hardboiledink

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

A good brain used well is the most attractive feature on anyone.

If there is any crudeness in this thread, it will be closed.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

he wanted to make a thread about whether you prefer breasts or butts, but he wanted to sound intelligent while doing it. thats the way it seems anyway...

But i'll bite. I like hips. a girl with a noticeable hip line will get my attention very quickly. the first example that comes to mind would be the chick from Everwood.

Blog Entries

Eyes. I am attracted to beautiful eyes.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

Eyes & legs.

Lovely light blue eyes are very attractive, & slim legs are great as well. But that doesn't mean everything really..

Though I don't really go out looking for those qualities in a woman, I look for a woman with a great personality, someone who shares a lot of things in common with me & can relate to me & my feelings.

But I need not look anyway, because I've already found her.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Body, eh?

- Nice hair. Shoulder-length at minimum. Something I can run my hands through without getting caught in massive curls. Not constantly dyed or sprayed or moussed up or anything, because I don't like the feel of that stuff.
    - Shortness. Shortness in a girl is very, very cute.
    - Eyes. This isn't a definite for me, there aren't actually many girls who I've been attracted to that I could say have nice eyes... in fact, there aren't many girls that I find the eyes of attractive at all. But nice, cloudy-coloured eyes, especially those which aren't one solid colour, are nice. Other kinds of eyes can be attractive too, though, I just can't pick out what it is that makes them so.
    - Cheeks. Spatvark once pointed this out somewhere and I completely agree with him - a girl has to have a full face, none of these dead-flat (or even sucked-in) cheeks, thankyou.
    - Smile. A good looking girl will always look her best when she's smiling. It's like she improves her looks ten times over just by laughing or flashing her smile in your direction. It's beautiful.
    - Breasts. I'm a guy and I don't know why I like them, but I really do. Anything that isn't insanely huge or not-there tends to be fine, though, so it's not exactly something I have a problem with finding in a girl.
    - Curves. This is a must. There must be some kind of curves to their body, as I love to run my hands over them. Nice breasts, in at the waist, wide hips... the hourglass figure. Mmm.
    - Legs. Some girls have nice legs. However, while I do find them attractive, I don't tend to go for leggy girls because curves and shortness are more important to me than nice legs, and girls with nice legs tend to be tall and lacking curves.

Also, people who insist on talking about personality in a thread that is clearly about body parts amuse me. It's like they have some kind of guilty conscience about saying they like physical body parts or something and feel that they need to convince us all that they actually do like personality, as if just because they a person to have nice eyes means that they clearly don't give a crap about personality. Come on, guys! This is about the body, physical stuff. Go make a personality thread if you have to. You don't need to re-iterate such things over and over, we all know personality counts.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardboiled
    Let's face it guys are attracted to womens' bodies.
    I thought everybody knew that since ancient times?

Personality-wise, I'm attracted to girls that "stand out", and are able to act a little childish and hyper-active, but also are capable of behaving themselves and showing respect towards other people.

Body-wise, it's the typical stuff: hair-style, breasts, bellies, behinds and legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottNUMBERS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    I second that sad face ;___;

I normally go for hair colour and height. |Strange yes I know but I just cannot see the attraction of short blonde men. ^^ I am a freak

Trust No one

Amry style hair, kinda like Dash Mihoks from Romeo & Juliet ! I dont know what it does to me, but it drives me crazy! Also a nice bum, nice and hard, so I can pinch it and get my teeth into it ... Yes I bite backsides Nice eyes, usually ones that light up when he smiles. I love tall guys, I feel protective when they hug me and they have to have a bit of meat on them, cant stand skinny guys. Lets just say its a no-no if his jean size is smaller then mine And a great sense of humor and a caring personality. Im not attracted to bad boys or mummys boys.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm attracted to eyes, and a thin abdomen. (not too skinny, not to muscly, and abs are a turn off for me)

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Quote Originally Posted by Faris
    I'm attracted to eyes, and a thin abdomen. (not too skinny, not to muscly, and abs are a turn off for me)
    yeah, too much muscle is like ew.

Trust No one

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I've always wondered as to why women are attracted to such skinny guys? I mean, from an evolutionary point of view, these are the undesired males as they are physically weaker than, say, someone who is noticeably stronger, usually through muscle mass/tone. I can understand not being attracted to someone the size of a bodybuilder, but someone such as myself who is noticeably bulkier than your average joe, where does that lie?
    There is no signature here. Move along.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think tall guys are really attractive. Being that I'm really short, it's not hard for me to find a guy to be tall. xD Also, I really like chins. Don't ask me why, but I like chins, and I don't like pointy chins. I like square chins on guys. And eyes, too. I've never really liked blue eyes in guys, I love brown eyes and green eyes. And nice smiles too. Not necessarily nice teeth, just a nice smile. That's all I can think of really. Oh, and guys that don't look like girls are nice, kthnx.

Bottom or chest, really. But faces is really important to me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter