Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm getting into a fight soon. Eyes on Final Fantasy... please, help me.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Casey
    Okay, here's the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to kick this kid's ass. However, I have trouble when it comes to talking trash. Can you all tell me which of these lines I should and shouldn't use?
    Don't use any of them. Let him do the talking with his mouth.

Let yourself do the talking with the fist. Or legs, or knees, or elbows if you have learned traditional Asian fighting arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    How about this logic: don't fight.
    This quote right here is your best option.

I do not understand the logic behind this.
    AHH QUOTE MASH!

I was referring to the Monkey Island insults. 'Those ones are awesome' see? Not crap 'I'm a rapper lol!!!111!' insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Ash from Evil Dead would be a badass quote; but I have 1 up on that.

"It's time to kick some ass and chew some bubble gum; And I am all outta bubble gum!"

Duke Nukem

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Okay, here's the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to kick this kid's ass. However, I have trouble when it comes to talking trash. Can you all tell me which of these lines I should and shouldn't use?

A. I'm as powerful as a horse, and I ain't never showed nobody no remorse!

B. The clock right over there says it's four, but I just say it's time to throw you through the door!

C. With none of your friends around, you ain't so tough. You know why they're missing? It's 'cuz I beat them up!

D. I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!

E. How does it feel to finally be fightin' the guy whose fists are as fast as lightnin'?
    lol
    jkhkjg

Lol, if this was any more corny it would be in Cornwall (bad funs FTW!111).
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Blog Entries

**** you **** ******* ***** Now lets start!

Then just run up and attack before they get to respond
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but it appears you are unarmed."

Quote Originally Posted by No.78

B. The clock right over there says it's four, but I just say it's time to throw you through the door!

C. With none of your friends around, you ain't so tough. You know why they're missing? It's 'cuz I beat them up!

D. I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!

E. How does it feel to finally be fightin' the guy whose fists are as fast as lightnin'?
    lol
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Twilight
    "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but it appears you are unarmed."
    lol; that is what my keychain says.

Quote Originally Posted by Neel Hates Clout's Guts
    Quote Originally Posted by No.78

lol
    lol

lol
    And if you use those lines;I hope you get hit pretty hard.

You could always make option E ten times better by launching into Carl Douglas's Kung fu Fighting, whilst not only singing, but making the tune as well.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Fight lines are something that has to come from the heart, in the heat of the moment. You can't pre-plan them; they'll sound canned and lame. Just kick the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] out of the kid and speak the words that the moment gives you. If it happens to be "My fists feel like corn!", well then, that probably for the better. Not only will you leave him torn and damaged, but he will be perplexed as well. And there's nothing better than a confused cripple.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Blog Entries

Don't fight. I urge you not to fight. You'll never gain anything by beating the crap out of another person. I know, it sounds corny, but its the damn truth. I used to be a mean bully, and only now do I see the consequences of my foolish actions. Trust me, it is not worth demolishing another person for ten minutes of insanity.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Meanwhile you're on the floor getting owned.

At first I thought these lines were a terrible idea. But come to think of it. If you were to say these lines, the guy would be too busy rolling around on the floor laughing to beat you up. So maybe it's not a bad idea after all.