Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting into a fight soon. Eyes on Final Fantasy... please, help me.

Actually the kid that punched my sister had some serious damage done. He has recovered, but I still feel horable at the same time.

I don't even remember giving any strict advice, outside of spotters to make sure things don't ge out of hand. there are other reasons for 'spotters' and 'planning'; involving handing advice that word will get out and more mediation becomes available; but that is very indirectly the goal of the spotter.

I actually do like sparing for fun, and though it has been a while, I would love a bout if it was offered. I also feel like we are thinking that fighting is like fighting to the death, or waging war. Judging by the lines and the aestetics of the oritional post; it sounds like it is not a completley threatening fight. Either way, if you are fighting, plan on getting your arse kicked, as it could happen (as I said earlier).

So my advice was not entirely pro-suicide. I am saying if you must fight, (purposeful or not) make sure it is organised and you have cover from both your opponant, and yourself.

I dunno, therefore I would be proud of him to a point, if he heeded my advice, and the fight was a technical and relativley injury free bout. If he looses, well then he has something to learn from as well I see it as the equivilance of settling your differences in one on one basketball, which coincidently ends up in a brawl half the time anyways Just practice restraint, and respect for your opponent.

[/end summary of last million self post]
    Bipper

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Casey
    Okay, here's the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to kick this kid's ass. However, I have trouble when it comes to talking trash. Can you all tell me which of these lines I should and shouldn't use?

A. I'm as powerful as a horse, and I ain't never showed nobody no remorse!

B. The clock right over there says it's four, but I just say it's time to throw you through the door!

C. With none of your friends around, you ain't so tough. You know why they're missing? It's 'cuz I beat them up!

D. I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!

E. How does it feel to finally be fightin' the guy whose fists are as fast as lightnin'?
    Option C is the only one that's good. The others just sound like they're ripped out of some lame movie.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with fight lines at all.
    It wouldn't work if he did have his friends around.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Try this Shakespeare insult generator:

http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html?

That should startle your enemy.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

The more energy anyone puts into Smack Talking the less energy they put in a fist. so if you're even considering talking crap to someone, especially planned out rhyming crap that's... well... it literally embarrasses me to read it. yeah, i'd say you're going to get your ass kicked.

and to the "NO VIOLENCE!" crowd, stop and realize for two seconds that there are people in this world who can screw up your lief and the lives of those you love. in my case, a few high powered jocks in high school spread rumors about my girlfriend. managed to get her completely exiled from everyone, it was like she had leprosy just because a few jocks decided to make it a big joke. Twits wouldn't drop it, and refused to look at what they were really doing to her. So they got dropped, with a quickness. Their ARE people that will not listen to anything but a fist, and their are problems which will only get solved through violence. and sure enough, it did. the rumors were quite speedily countered and corrected and my girlfriend managed to recover socially.

So don't start this crap about how ALL fighting is immature.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by drunkymonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Casey
    Okay, here's the deal. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to kick this kid's ass. However, I have trouble when it comes to talking trash. Can you all tell me which of these lines I should and shouldn't use?

A. I'm as powerful as a horse, and I ain't never showed nobody no remorse!

B. The clock right over there says it's four, but I just say it's time to throw you through the door!

C. With none of your friends around, you ain't so tough. You know why they're missing? It's 'cuz I beat them up!

D. I hope you're okay with having to lose, 'cuz when I'm through with you there won't be nothin' left but your shoes!

E. How does it feel to finally be fightin' the guy whose fists are as fast as lightnin'?
    Option C is the only one that's good. The others just sound like they're ripped out of some lame movie.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with fight lines at all.
    It wouldn't work if he did have his friends around.
    He'd be an idiot if he fought him with his friends around.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Say, "Your mom is so fat, she sat on the toilet, and the toilet said, A,B,C,D,E,F,G, get your fat self off of me" OR "Your mom is so old, ashton kutcher would date her." Then knock him out.

Blog Entries

Corny lines = Stupid whilst fighting.

However, I would recommend avoiding the fight, even though there's no doubt in your mind you're gonna kick his bum.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Here's a tip:

"See ya in Hell" sounds better than "See ya in the Farplane!"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll pwn you like Sephiroth pwned Aeris, Lev.

Not exactly sure if you came to the right place to ask about fights

Either way, fight or don't fight, go out with pride, yeah? Personally, I don't know if he's worth your effort or energy, but whatever. A fight is a fight, with your fist in his face. =]

EDIT: If it's to intimidate that you want to do, throw in a few cusses, or don't say anything at all. It's not the words that intimidate someone, it's the words that provoke someone. If you really want to intimidate him, stay quiet, and SHOW that you wanna rip his throat out... but don't try too hard.

Thank you Hysterian!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well first yoou need your battle meter to fill up all the way, after that he'll probably attack you for 159 damage. Use cure then use your limit break ominpunch. You should be able to win!!!! Also you're going to have a movie made 2 yares after the fight and you'll have to do it allll over again.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    The more energy anyone puts into Smack Talking the less energy they put in a fist. so if you're even considering talking crap to someone, especially planned out rhyming crap that's... well... it literally embarrasses me to read it. yeah, i'd say you're going to get your ass kicked.

and to the "NO VIOLENCE!" crowd, stop and realize for two seconds that there are people in this world who can screw up your lief and the lives of those you love. in my case, a few high powered jocks in high school spread rumors about my girlfriend. managed to get her completely exiled from everyone, it was like she had leprosy just because a few jocks decided to make it a big joke. Twits wouldn't drop it, and refused to look at what they were really doing to her. So they got dropped, with a quickness. Their ARE people that will not listen to anything but a fist, and their are problems which will only get solved through violence. and sure enough, it did. the rumors were quite speedily countered and corrected and my girlfriend managed to recover socially.

So don't start this crap about how ALL fighting is immature.
    Actually, that's probably a better example of immaturity than I'd be able to come up with.

That is kinda rude; I could think of a million more imature reasons to pick a fight. It could be worse though, he could be calling other people lame on a final fantasy forum.

ps. You know i love you!

Post the video on YouTube when you're done please.

Quote Originally Posted by bipper
    That is kinda rude; I could think of a million more imature reasons to pick a fight. It could be worse though, he could be calling other people lame on a final fantasy forum.

ps. You know i love you!
    Now now, I don't namecall. I'm more subtle than that. 'Cept the penis-wagging thing. That was name calling, kinda.