Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football opinion

Default Football opinion

Ok look,DO NOT POST OR FLAME if you support football.we already know the "good things"(yeah right...)but my idiot brother loves football and i am trying to show him that not everyone mindlessly follows it like a god.^^please just post your opinons on why football,sucks.

thanks in advance-flamers suck,
    airisfan
    <Choco!

(SPOILER)wow...this is amazingly spammy...

Watch 'em dance!

You should meet my mother.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If this is non-American football, then I have solid proof that not everyone cares about it. And the proof is called the USA.

Stupid world cup is on.
    Scotland's out, and everybody's pissed. I just hope England loses soon so everyone will shutup. All these stupid adverts are making me cry.

It's funny. There's so many adverts amking use of the whole thing. Saying they support England, and always going on about it. England England England. And, just near me, there's one little Mars Bar sign with a Scottish flag, and '2010' written on it. Pssh.

Sports in general are overhyped.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Blog Entries

I only hate soccer because it takes up all the TV-time. All the matches are shown, so they cancel all the programs they usually send.

Blog Entries

GO BEARS!

Yeah, not everybody likes football. And good for them, so long as they don't keep trying to ruin the fun for those of us who do.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Personally, I'm not much fond of football (football, where you actually use your feet). When I do watch it, I try to look at it from a tactical-strategic point of view... but you need good games to notice that sort of thing. Otherwise, it's nice to watch good players play the game the way it's meant to be played, whatever way that is.

Also, I like all the hype and attention the World Cup is receiving. I think it's nice, for once, to see people from all over the world gathering to do something which isn't violent. That's why I like the Olympic Games as well.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I don't understand why people get so violent after a match - not labelling everyone of course, but, what's with the hooligans? A football match is supposed to be about fun, you don't really want violence at the end of a match.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I love and hate football. Its werid. My family are die hard footie fans and I use to be ahuge Man U supporter when I was younger, then I dipped out and come back due to the world cup.

I don't understand why people get so violent after a match - not labelling everyone of course, but, what's with the hooligans? A football match is supposed to be about fun, you don't really want violence at the end of a match.
    Its just the way some fans are, its been this way for donkey years. Rivial clubs or firms love having a good fight agaisnt each other to support their team and show their masculinity (sp). Yeah it can ruin football, but its just the way it goes.

soccer(football) is an OK sport............it's pathetic in a lot of ways too, scoring once every 500 billion hours is pathetic to me, and not only that but the referees are the worst I've seen in ANY sport.

football(american) is even WORSE than soccer, bunch of guys HOPELESSLY running and punching each other to the ground (LOTS OF INJURIES). It's like a sport fo animals, I also hate:

-strong(fat guys) have a crappy role in this sport
    -short(skinny guys) can't really enjoy this sport either

You have to qualify into the tall/strong category to even have a chance in this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    soccer(football) is an OK sport............it's pathetic in a lot of ways too, scoring once every 500 billion hours is pathetic to me, and not only that but the referees are the worst I've seen in ANY sport.

football(american) is even WORSE than soccer, bunch of guys HOPELESSLY running and punching each other to the ground (LOTS OF INJURIES). It's like a sport fo animals, I also hate:

You have to qualify into the tall/strong category to even have a chance in this sport.
    Kid at my school is pretty short and he's great at football.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom

there are ALWAYS exceptions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Venom

there are ALWAYS exceptions.

You really don't, I played football and I'm no where huge and strong. And I was one of the bigger kids.