Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: most powerful FF villain.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Default most powerful FF villain.

which FF enemy do you think is the most powerful. by most powerful i dont mean "whos the hardest to beat." i mean in your opinion who is the most powerful.

if think its probably necron because the heroes never beat him and necron has the power to destroy everything and anyone whenever he wants. the only reason he didnt is because it wasnt time for him to end everything yet. zidane and the group never beat him and i doubt they were even close. all they did was show necron that humans still had the will to live. necron didnt die. he simply escaped and waited until it was time to fulfill his purpose. this is why i beleive (although hes not my favourite enemy or the hardest boss.) necron is the most powerful. what do you think?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Necron was by far the hardest for me to beat. Damn that Grand Cross and Neutron Ring! Eventually I got pretty good at it, though.

Rye made this!

these are more reason i think necron is the most powerful.

FF1: they defeat chaos and restore peace and tons of crazy timeloop stuff happens.
    FF2: they defeat th emporor.
    FF3: ive not played it.
    FF4: they beat zeromus and everythings happy.
    FF5: pretty much the same.
    FF6,7 and 8: as usual although the enemy makes a lot fo bad things happen they end up winning.
    FF9: they beat kuja. but unlike any other FF villain that i know of necron does not lose and it was his choice to let the people continue living. its true that kuja destroyed entire worlds and nearly all of existence but necron never failed in his task. zidane and his group just delayed his task.

in FF5 it says that neo X-death has the power to do exactly the same thing and erase everything but the difference between them is that neo XD loses and necron doesnt. im not saying that necrons the most powerful no amatter what and ill never change my mind but from my point of view it makes a very good point. what do the rest of you think?

I'm the most powerful FF villain

Aside from that, they're all EASY! which means none are powerfull.

VISUALLY sins seems like the most powerful.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They all seem to be pretty powerful. Kefka and Sin showed off the most of their powers. (People were certainly afraid of them, at any rate.)

I mean, who hasn't used a giant laser to terrorise mankind, summoned a giant meteor, or compressed time?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Necron was indeed crazy powerful, but he was more of an impartial force of nature than a villain. Same deal with the Cloud of Darkness.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Necron was indeed crazy powerful, but he was more of an impartial force of nature than a villain. Same deal with the Cloud of Darkness.
    Yeah, that was my take on it.

As for most powerful, Kuja did suceed in destroying a planet.

Blog Entries

Kuja did possess some pretty powerful moves, but he became the victim of his own make beliefs.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

i would like people to give reasons to justify their ideas and thoughts on who is the most powerful.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

My first thought would be that Kuja was the most powerful. When he gained the power of Trance, he used his powers to destroy pretty much an entire planet with one strike. The party was never able to defeat him, either. The Emperor from FFII and Kefka from FFVI were able to demolish towns, but not the entire planet at once. Exdeath had the power of the Void so he was very powerful, being able to devour a lot of towns into the Void, and eventually Neo-Exdeath probably could have devoured everything. He also did well in one-on-one battles, wiping the floors with pretty much everyone he fought (except Guido the Sage).

Sephiroth's Super Nova was a summon so I wouldn't count that one, even though it did destroy the sun and the entire solar system. Ultimecia was quite powerful, one of her attacks was using other planets as weapons IIRC, and she was compressing all time. Sin did a lot of destruction and Gravija turning the sea upside and down was pretty impressive. Vegnagun had the strength to destroy the entire planet of Spira, but I wouldn't count that machine as a villain.

I'd still say Kuja was the most powerful villain, Exdeath being the second most powerful.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

im quite sure that the party does defeat kuja. when you win the battle he says "ugh. i was gonna die anyway." or something like that which almost certainly means he was near defeat. if anything sephiroths supernova was just flashy illusions because he can use it more than once in one battle. how can you destroy every planet and the sun twice? unless he can create planets or alter time supernova definetly doesnt count.

Zeromus is the most strongest but he suffer from Quiet Syndromes.

My choice would be either Kefka, Kuja or Sephiroth.

Kefka is insanely powerful, his soldier will licks his boot if he want to. Plus, with his crazy idea, funny themes. Kefka Palazzo rules! The only flaw is he's a clown.

Kuja is another. If he have more lifespan, he could destroy the world. He's out of luck at that time. Plus: Ultima : GAME OVER. I like Kuja's graceness and he's evil. The only flaw is he wears a thong.

Sephiroth successfully kill a protagonist. His Masamune is strong. The only flaw is he's a momma boy.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

id imagine that necron and neo X-death are the most powerful. they are very similar in there goals and also use similar attacks. but as far as i can tell necron is invincible. when defeated he says something like "i am eternal. as long as there is life i shall live on". neo X-death and necron both want to destroy everything except necron isnt actually evil. necron is a gaurdian and has a purpose. while neo X-death has no reason to be so crazily destructive with all the "i will erase everything and then erase myself ". id like this thread to be a bit of a debate about which enemy is the most powerful. so give reasons why you think they are better than any others like i have with necron.

Palmer was hit by a truck and survived. He was also the most evil FF villain, as indicated by his ungracious request for tea. I don't see why we're having this debate.