Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: most powerful FF villain.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Meh, Necron, in my opinion, isn't evil. But that's a discussion for another thread.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Necron is the final boss, but not the main antagonist. Kuja was. Kuja destroyed a whole freaking planet, so I guess he's got something going on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    I'm the most powerful FF villain

Aside from that, they're all EASY! which means none are powerfull.

VISUALLY sins seems like the most powerful.
    yes i agree sin was preety hard i did in 4 tryes

dude,l have to dis-agree, SIN can by far demolish a planet, as you saw, in one of the last few FMV's SIN used that huge Graviton thing, which mis-placed the whole system of evaporation, hence creating a hurricane, and that huge ass lava explosion thing, the only reason this wasn't bigger was because SIN was Jecht (if you played the game you'll know). But adversly, if Tidus, and friends didn't defeat Seymour Omnis (inside of SIN) then Seymour would do the gravioton, but that whole explosion, would reach EVERYWHERE, EVERY CONTINENT, UNDER EVERY ROCK, EVEN GRANDMAS HOUSE, but this time SINS not gonna blow down the 3 little piggies house, hes gunna freakin vaporize the porkers

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy
    were not gonna let this thread die are we i mean what is the only boss you had to destroy piece by piece

sin
    Technically, that's not true, as we can say there were two bosses in FF VII you had to destroy piece by piece, seeing as how Sephiroth threw JENOVA beings at you that were created through pieces of her body, thus causing several fights with JENOVA entities, and you split your party into three groups in order to destroy the three parts of Bizarro Sephiroth before fighting Safer Sephiroth.

I'd like to say Kefka was the most powerful, but the more I think about it, the more I think there were really much more powerful villains than him; I've really come to the conclusion he was just the most sadistic and evil.

I'd have to go with Ultemicia, do to the fact that she basically effectively stopped time and could re-write history if she so desired.

Also, no offense to those saying Sin can return, but (SPOILER) Sin could only return because Yu Yevon hadn't been sent to the Far Plane, as well as the fact that the Aeons were still active and being used. Seeing as how they defeated Yu Yevon and allowed the Aeons eternal respite, as well as not having used a Final Aeon (the usual process of defeating Sin, by which we learned Yu Yevon would then take control of and recreate Sin), he can't come back as he has nothing to attach his spirit to and reform Sin. Bahamut had explained that Sin was basically his armor and that the real Sin was the Final Aeon that Yevon would take possession of. Since no Final Aeon was used to defeat Sin this last time, Yevon had nothing to cling to and thus could not come back.
    Last edited by Kefka_Almighty; 07-31-2006 at 05:30 AM.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

You know I've been thinking about it, and do any of the FF villians really die? I suppose a few do...

FFI, Chaos is alive continuosly because of a time loop, supposively we break that time loop, but I mean technically can't time just loop again and he's back!

FFII, Alright I guess he did die, but you know, you play as a bunch of dead people in DoS, so even dead people aren't dead!

FFIII, I'm still not quite sure even where they came from, I suppose it'll be better explained to me in the revamped version so I'll tell you then.

FFIV, as long as there is hatred

FFV, Hmm, well he had to be locked away cause he couldn't be killed the first time. Did we really kill him? I suppose, but the void still exists so who really knows!

FFVI, Yeah kefka pretty much died, but so did every esper and magic

FFVII, well he came back in AC, and he refuses to be a memory, so he can always come back again.

FFVIII, when you beat it you find out it's a huge loop, if they never beat Ultimicea, she never would have went to the past and given her powers to Edea, and yadda yadda.

FFIX, people have already stated this many times so blah

FFX, Sin man, even called sin, and we know you can't get rid of sin, because it's in the hearts of men! haha

that's my two cents because I'm bored

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

even though you fight him that doesnt instantly make necron evil. i guess sin and necron and a few others dont really count as villains but we should discuss their powers anyway. i see a few good points about ultimecias powers but in the game its technically impossible to lose the fight because if ultimecia wasnt destroyed edea wouldnt have got her powers. its hard to explain but heres my attempt. ultimecias dead already but it hasnt happened yet. so basically the time loop seems to have doomed her and made it so shes almost destined to lose. her power is similar to that of the void in FF5 because in the first stage of the battle she takes away k.oed characters and magically transports them to some sort of non existence and she has the powers of greiver+ that last form. FF villains vary and their powers vary so much thats it near impossible for their to be an absolute best one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

For Esdeath

Neo-Exdeath is the void itself, thus he remarks about doing himself-in. Officially, The heroes of FFV dont defeat Ex-death during their battle, he looses control of the Void, and the Void consumes him and becomes Neo-Exdeath, who has FULL controll of the voids power obviously.

For Necron

after Zidane and companys death at the hand of Kuja's Ultima and being transferred to the relm of souls(where souls went when they died and the Lifa Tree controlled) There they faced Necron who was the Lifa tree Physical manifestation, who after they defreated him the tre itself started to decay and destroy and Zidane and Co proved there will to lived and were "revived".

penance was by far the most powerful FF villian.

I want just to remember you guys, that Super Trance Kuja cannot ONLY destroy planets. He can manipulate reallity too. The prove of this, is that he created the entire world of Memoria.

In my opinion, in story-wise, Ex-Death, Kuja and Ultimecia, are the most powerfull of them all.

Exdeath couldnt control the power that made him so powerful though, he got swallowed by it himself afterall

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    You know I've been thinking about it, and do any of the FF villians really die? I suppose a few do...

FFI, Chaos is alive continuosly because of a time loop, supposively we break that time loop, but I mean technically can't time just loop again and he's back!

my opinion: once chaos is defeated. the time loop is broken and the loop that created chaos is also broken so that completely erased chaos from existing. after the time loop is broken chaos never existed. no one remembers him because the breaking of the loop means it never happened.

FFII, Alright I guess he did die, but you know, you play as a bunch of dead people in DoS, so even dead people aren't dead!

my opinion: on soul of rebirth ive heard things about the light emporor having to be destroyed for the king of hell emporor to be destroyed and stuff. so hes invincible unless his opposite dead spirit is destroyed.

FFIII, I'm still not quite sure even where they came from, I suppose it'll be better explained to me in the revamped version so I'll tell you then.

my opinion: ive not played FF3.

FFIV, as long as there is hatred

my opinion: that was more of a bluff but i do think that zeromus could come back. if another super powerful magic man is killed, zeromus could take control of the hate and manifest again. at least i think so. i think the thing that made zeromus is some sort of god like form that feeds off hatred and can use it to materialize in the physical world or something like that. has someone said something like this before because i think im on to something with this zeromus stuff.

FFV, Hmm, well he had to be locked away cause he couldn't be killed the first time. Did we really kill him? I suppose, but the void still exists so who really knows!

my opinion: neo X-death is X-death combined with the full power of the void. when X-death manipulated the void he was overwhelmed and sucked in. his power lived on in the void and merged with the void to create neo X-death i think. im not too sure on the full extent of neo x-deaths power though.

FFVI, Yeah kefka pretty much died, but so did every esper and magic

my opinion: well kefkas just a sadistic god like in power magic junkie. he could porbably do a lot more damage than he does in the game but he sadistic.

FFVII, well he came back in AC, and he refuses to be a memory, so he can always come back again.

my opinion: as long as the reunion still happens and jenova and sephiroth cells still exist, sephiroths revival will be possible. im not too sure on the specifics on this but im quite sure im right.

FFVIII, when you beat it you find out it's a huge loop, if they never beat Ultimicea, she never would have went to the past and given her powers to Edea, and yadda yadda.

my opinion: i could write hours and hours of theory and stuff about ultimecia but that would only start a huge debate thread and then wed never be able to get on with our lives. her power is greatly underrated and people often wrongly consider her much weaker than a lot of other FF villains. id hardly call the final form of ultimecia weak. before the fight starts you see energy explosions around her and shes pretty much not ultimecia anymore. more an embodiment of ultimecias powers.

FFIX, people have already stated this many times so blah

my opinion: ive already said my opinion and there are tons of others around the thread.

FFX, Sin man, even called sin, and we know you can't get rid of sin, because it's in the hearts of men! haha

my opinion: sin isnt the manifestation of sin. its just a cool name i suppose. i think sin has the potential to be the most powerful enemy. when you fight him you can tell that he has the power to destroys lots of things with his graviton. he could probably destroy the world. and the final aeon is always more powerful than sin so when yu yevon possesses it it will be stronger than the previous sin. eventually sin would have become infinetly powerful and become the most powerful thing anyone has seen.

that's my two cents because I'm bored

my opinion: yeah. these long debate threads can be boring.
    THE JACKAL
    THE DWARF lol.
    Last edited by boys from the dwarf; 08-23-2006 at 12:40 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I'm gonna try and enter my two cents in on this thread.

In my opinion, Necron--and I am not saying this to undermine, or to incur wrath, but merely to shead light--is not the most powerful. Yes he did still exist in some way after the battle, however in what way he existed is up to debate. His ability to "destroy all existance" does not exist within himself but in destroying the crystal. Yes, he was convinced that beings have the right to exist, but ONLY because of his defeat. Now if he were truly all-powerful and hell-bent on ending all, then he would have had NO problem vanquishig Zidane's party in the end, especially if he were all-powerful.

In my opinion, the most powerful villain in the series to date was Yu Yevon. I say this despising all that is (X) and (X-2). My reason is simply this, Yevon, having ascended past flesh, now could possess pretty much any deitic character or unsent. And as he was merely sent to the Farplane in his defeat, like all other unsents, he could still return...if he still no longer possessed humanity. It is even possible that if Yu Yevon and Necron were to fight, Yevon could possess Necron making him the new SIN.

however this is merely my own opinion.

I WOULD say Necron. But no, he's not a villain. Kuja is FFIX's villain. Have a nice day.

Battle-wise, the most powerful is, without a doubt, Kefka. Havoc Wing, Goner, Fallen One, Train - they all cause me problems even when I'm at high levels (unlikely). Good runner-ups would be Zeromus and Jenova (come one, SHE is the TRUE villain of FFVII!)

Storyline-wise? Yu Yevon. Even though he is a TOTAL LOSER battle-wise, in storyline he _is_ pretty powerful. He is... Yevon, duh! @_@ Runner-ups are Kuja and Kefka (those two actually managed to destroy a planet, you know) and, even though I hate to admit it, Ultimecia (okay, she is a wimp battle-wise, and a bad villain, but she still can possess Sorceresses and comrpess time x.x)

And, in my opinion, Sephiroth is a total loser, manipulated by Jenova, thinking that he is the one behind it all... kind liek Golbez, but at least Golbez realizes that he was a puppet. Sephiroth dies in ignorance. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O