• No

24 35.82%
  • Yes

27 40.30%
  • Tex Mex

16 23.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will FFXIII???

I agree. Too much excitement isn't a good thing. Let's savour Final Fantasy 12 before we start getting pumped up for TEH BESTEST GAME EVER OMG!!!11111!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness
    Anyone who decides how good this game is going to be at this point doesn't deserve to play it when it's finished.

quoted for truth!!

No.

I have no reason to hate the characters of XII so far, besides their appearances. But how can I judge and no one knows the ending of it, it hasn't even came out yet. It's weird though first XII in midevil era and then XIII in future world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Judging either game at this point is dumb. And, for the record, FFIX was way better than FFX.
    omg i sooooo much agree X was ok but IX has way more action and ten times better storyline

alright, im well out of this arguement..could someone explain what is going on? why are you comparing two games that havent even been released yet? and to make things even more confusing, why do people keep on refering to ix and x? (which were both brilliant, but in totally different ways...ix made up for viii's relativly crappiness and x changed the way we will play ff's for a long time to come)

Quote Originally Posted by phorcephoenix
    alright, im well out of this arguement..could someone explain what is going on? why are you comparing two games that havent even been released yet? and to make things even more confusing, why do people keep on refering to ix and x? (which were both brilliant, but in totally different ways...ix made up for viii's relativly crappiness and x changed the way we will play ff's for a long time to come)
    Because for some weird reason, some people don't like IX and insist on telling every single person they meet this fact.
    People tend to like predicting stuff, it gets them excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Judging either game at this point is dumb. And, for the record, FFIX was way better than FFX.
    i agree...FFIX is like 234,987 times better than FFX....

and as for FFXIII. I won't say much due to the fact square hasn't said much at all about this game. It looks really cool from the trailer but yea never know.

Roxas!

I'm only saying no because I'm not going to be buying a PS3 to play it.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I'm saying no. I don't think the conversion to PS3 will be as widespread as that to the PS2. It's just too freaking expensive.

Hopefully, if my family gets a PS3, I'll get both. FFXII is a must have, I mean I've already got a PS2 so why not? FFXIII looks a lot better though. To me FFXII is just another FFX (which was pretty good I think, but I think I'm sorta tired of that idea), but FFXIII is gonna be another groundbreaking hit.

---

Has anyone noticed the trend?

FF 1-3 = NES

FF 4-6 = SNES

FF 7-9 = PS1

FF 10-12 = PS2

FF 13-?? = PS3

((and FYI I didn't just think of this. I've had this idea of 3 per console since like FFXI came out.))
    <----Old Fogey

Well, I have to say that its hard to compare FF games as each one is like a totally different game.
    But the features and graphics will obviously be better because it will be on a better console.
    And since when did FFX walk all over FFIX.
    Thats just your personal opinion.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mage_of_Fire
    Hopefully, if my family gets a PS3, I'll get both. FFXII is a must have, I mean I've already got a PS2 so why not? FFXIII looks a lot better though. To me FFXII is just another FFX (which was pretty good I think, but I think I'm sorta tired of that idea), but FFXIII is gonna be another groundbreaking hit.
    Of course FFXIII is going to look better graphically..so it's pointless mentioning that really. FFXII is going to look somewhat like X, because it's on a PS2..

~Setzer Gabbiani

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!