Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ps3 or xbox360 who will win

Default ps3 or xbox360 who will win

i personly think ps3 will come out on top

Of those two, it's kind of a tough call...

Wii

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Blog Entries

Hard to tell. The Ps3 is a tad over-priced if you're only looking for games, but the X-Box 360, while Microsoft IS trying to get more 3rd Party Developers from Japan, I think that the Wii will steal alot of 'em. Thus, the PS3 would beat the X-Box 360, due to the Wii stealing 3rd Party Developers. But we'll have to wait and see.

Between the two, probably the PS3, simply because the xbox360 isn't getting very many good games, and the PS3 already has some games lined up that alone would merit purchase for many people I know. Um, including me. But of all the next gens, I really think the Wii will come out on top, mainly because of affordability. Plus its also got its all-star cast of videogames due for launch, which is also exciting.

I will be so poor by the end of this year.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Out of THOSE 2, PlayStation3 CLEARLY! (God of War, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and the FINAL BLOW Metal Gear Solid)

Out of ALL of them, Wii will win.

Xbox 360 has already won.. for the time being until the Wii comes out.

XBox360 and the Wii. Ive lost faith in the PS3.

PS3. Whats with all this Wii stuff? do you all think it wil win because youre going to buy it as a second console?

rich bas*****.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

No, its going to win because its beyond amazing, have you even seen it? It rules over consoles anyday of the week, you get to interact more with the game your playing instead of just hitting X or Y all the time. And what do you mean second console? The Wii will be the 10th console I own.
    PS1
    PS2
    XBox
    XBox 360
    Gamecube
    Nintendo 64
    DS (soon to be DS Lite)
    PSP
    GBASP

i mean those people who will own a PS3/XBOX 360 and Wii. Just saying, through bitterness.

Nintendos director is on record saying he sees the Wii as a second console, not a competitor to the PS3 or Xbox 360.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Considering the PS2 is outselling the Xbox360, I'm going to say the PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

I'm not sure 'Nintendo's director' actually uttered the words 'second console', but he has mentioned explicitly that it's not competing in the same areas that PS360 are. Actually, it was both Microsoft and Sony representatives that said that Wii would be an excellent 2nd console.

As for the topic, PS3 already has the support of so many people. However in the US, the battle may be closer this time. While there are the Final Fantasies and Metal Gears, the fact is that more people have played Madden and Grand Theft Auto than either of those other Japanese games. GTA4 being on the 360 really took some of the wind out of the sails for the US version of the PS3, at least whatever 'wind' was left after the price was announced.
    The Playstation name itself is powerful, and when it releases it will definitely be an overwhelmingly predictable success. Once the initial rush of those Playstation loyals, the price will be a major strike against it from more casual people picking it up. The 'mainstream' gamers who spend most of their game time on GTA and Madden will see these games also on the 360, and with the lower price they might just go for it. The price will most likely drop, and if Sony can really sell 'Blu Ray' to the market, it will help propel the PS3 much like the DVD did for PS2.
    In the long run, it could be a close battle for those 2. Xbox360 has a lot of new franchises, as does PS3, but the PS3 has the brand power and more of those long-running franchises that might be more appealing to those who have been with the Playstation family for a while. While the Halo series is touted as the 'most powerful franchise in gaming', it's just one game. It might get people to buy a 360, but in the long run you need more games.
    So for now, out of these two options, I'm undecisive as to who will eventually 'win'.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

I have no sure idea until the PS3 releases, but I think that both will have aspects that will do well in certain areas of the market.