Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Genji's Sigs

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think your current signature is the coolest of the lot. Like Rye said (though she was probably referring to a different one), "It's cool and crisp and clear and isn't overloaded with stuff."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Genji View Post

Just a simple design I came up with when I was bored.

Also, a note. I don't want anybody using my ideas (or, being "inspired" as a member calls it) without my permission. I like to keep my ideas to myself, and I don't particularly like it when someone uses my ideas. I like to keep things original, and when people do this, it makes them un-original. I'm not saying all of you are doing this either.
    I am not sure who you are reffering to, but anyway. I hope no one would think of imitating your work Genji. Asof me I don't mind people using my ideas This will full me with inside happiness!. I am learning to teach not to save this knowledge I have. I call this selfshness, don't take this so offending Geji, that's just my opinion. Which I know it doesn't matter to you.

This sig is really cool though, I like it. Keep up this work.
    I had a hard time trying to translate that from slight bablefish, but if I get what you're saying, you'd be happy if someone stole your work, and then called it their own? Teaching and stealing are completely different. Teaching is when someone willing to pass their knowledge unto others does so willingly, and has a 'student'. Stealing is when you look at something, say "Oh, thats cool." and then you take it and use it, without giving credit or any acknowledgement to the original maker.

Yeah, having your things stolen and said as their own is completely different than teaching. Im totally willing to help anyone. But if they steal what I tried my hardest on, there was no point in me being nice. Its not easy when someone steals what you tried hard on, even when you tried super hard on trying to make is unique and make it stand out. I've had that feeling more that once, and I bet Genji has too. So I understand why he said this. Take no offence. But im really sure you will anyways.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Hmm, No I wont take offence. I think you are both right in that.
    But if you Genji (I am talking in a friendly way, alright?) is reffering to me, then you surly don't know me well. I never knew that if I try to use other people's ideas they'd be saying I am stealing.
    Well, I guess it is time to end all this, what do you guys think?.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Blog Entries

Hmm, No I wont take offence. I think you are both right in that.
    But if you Genji (I am talking in a friendly way, alright?) is reffering to me, then you surly don't know me well. I never knew that if I try to use other people's ideas they'd be saying I am stealing.
    Well, I guess it is time to end all this, what do you guys think?.
    I'm not going to say if I'm referring to you or not, but I have no idea what you're even talking about when you say "end all this".

Using ideas without permission (IMO, especially if they worked very hard on it to make it stand out) = Stealing.

Using them with permission = Not stealing.

By "end all this" I mean, that you stop saying these stuff about me, Genji.
    and I am not sure why you don't understand me when I talk, I think I am using proper english.

Would you ever try to be my friend as I tried thousands of times before?. would you fogive me as I have forgave you?. Why are you so pleased to call me a thief? are you having fun?.
    I <3 you Polaris

I dont know why you said 'you guys'..theres nothing to stop. I didnt do anything anyway.

i'm giving up,

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    I dont know why you said 'you guys'..theres nothing to stop. I didnt do anything anyway.
    I don't know either, the word just came out like this. :riiight:
    I <3 you Polaris

Blog Entries

By "end all this" I mean, that you stop saying these stuff about me, Genji.
    and I am not sure why you don't understand me when I talk, I think I am using proper english.

Would you ever try to be my friend as I tried thousands of times before?. would you fogive me as I have forgave you?. Why are you so pleased to call me a thief? are you having fun?.
    Oh, my god. This is the last freaking time I'm going to continue this crap with you in my thread. STOP. WHINING. You're not using proper english at all, its hard to understand because your words aren't ever spelled right, and you use punctuation in unnecessary places. Really, stop whining in my thread about how much I dislike you.

And CK's, I realize this is getting out of hand. I know not to do this again as I will bring it to PM next time, I apologize.

I am sorry too.Please accept my apologies. I wont come here again.

Just keep up your work Genji, these sigs are so cool.
    I <3 you Polaris

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hey did I tell you I like your sig? :meditate:

Blog Entries

FFTactics sigs.

I like the first one. They're both awesome. I just like the first one better. !

i'm giving up,

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Genji, you make a lot of sigs which are blue and red, which is HORRIBLE. God get some talent!

(SPOILER) Just kidding. Blue and red are my favorites, and I think that when you do something very simple as this it's very artistic, and it's very pleasing to the eyes :)

Awesome!

The Bomb one is my favorite.