Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ZOMG SHENMUE III?!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Holmes
    Im sure Shenmue 3 is well on its way, it's just gonna take awhile to make. I doubt Yu Sazuki's gonna gyp his fans like that since in Shenmue 1 it was already claimed that Shenmue would have 5 chapters.
    Mm. Well, much as I want to believe that (And to be fair it's not beyond the realms of possibility), I haven't seen any reliable info on the matter. Mainly my scepticism arises from the fact the X-Box got a Shenmue II deal, and in the four/five year since, we've not seen any new Shenmue.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico
    Yes but Kikizo was the only website that has reported this. And that was nearly a year ago, I havn't heard anything about it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Where the HECK is the source for Shenmue III? *points at Darth Holmes*
    Dude, you need to be patient.
    patient 'bout what? there's something you must learn. When someone claims something it is important that they source it.

Blog Entries

A game that should have been released? Well, Dinosaur planet. Yeah, I know that Star Fox Adventures is the final project, but c'mon, would you rather play as Fox for most of the game or Krystal? :rolleyes2

Seriously though, a game that should have been released is Castlevania: Resurection (SP?). The lame reason Konami gave us for not releasing it does not justify it's being cancelled. "It didn't play like an action game" my foot!

I played Shenmue2 for a while on the XBOX but got burnt out on doing little part time jobs like carrying books around. The idea was in the right place though. I could tell a lot of love was put into that game.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Shenmmue3 Online will be launched soon. Source: Play! Concert program which me and Haybusa watched on may 27th 2006 It is official!!!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=83677
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    I'm hoping tri-Ace will make the fifth Star Ocean game...but it's unlikely. It's likely they will, because it's their signature series, but also unlikely...for a certain reason.
    Any sequel to the 3rd game would feel a bit silly <,<. The best option for them now would be to make a prequel :p.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri
    Shenmmue3 Online will be launched soon. Source: Play! Concert program which me and Haybusa watched on may 27th 2006 It is official!!!

zomg my ex and her best friend were there. They did not make mention of Shenmue >=|

Also zomg w00ts. Last I heard that had gone down the pan. o_O Edit; Just went and checked and apparently I should pay more attention! Thanks Renmiri for letting me know =D

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Chrono Break.

Blog Entries

Yes but Kikizo was the only website that has reported this. And that was nearly a year ago, I havn't heard anything about it since.
    patient 'bout what? there's something you must learn. When someone claims something it is important that they source it.
    I was saying you needed to shut up and be patient for someone to post the source, you asked about 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    I'm one of the dorks still waiting for Monkey Island 5.
    How could I have forgotten to mention that myself?

Me too.

*everyone stares at me*The smilie is for effect.

(Damn you Lucasarts. You fire all the genuises because of losses... Tim Schafer, Steve Purcell, Michael Land, Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, the list goes on. Then you stop selling almost all of the adventure games, despite them being in high demand... even Monkey Ilsand 1 and 2 and Grim Fandango! You refuse to make any more adventures, despite fan revolts, and then make a bunch of tired, repetitive, boring and creatively stifled Star Wars rehashes. Then Jim Ward, in an interview, when asked if the adventures will ever return, because the interviewer also happens to be a rapid adventure fan, says that Lucasarts have better ideas than reviving the old advenutres. Right. Lego Star Wars 2 is just so goddamn original isn't it? In case you're wondering, that actually is a real game. The once masterful company has reduced to shambles of its' former self.)

Hey, another senseless rant to add to my repertoire...
    Last edited by Vincent, Thunder God; 06-19-2006 at 02:15 AM.

I was saying you needed to shut up and be patient for someone to post the source, you asked about 3 times.
    I didn't post 3 times in a row. If you READ the thread, you can see that people KEPT on claiming how Shenmue is in the works or whatnot without sourcing it. I just kept asking all of those who kept claiming such rumours.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri

zomg my ex and her best friend were there. They did not make mention of Shenmue >=|
    On the show they just played one of Shenmue's songs (wonderful BTW) but if you bought the program booklet like I did, you would see that the book has a page for Shenmue where it says Shenmue Online will be available soon
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    Chrono Break.
    That went the way of the guy in your sig. =/

But I sincerely doubt they could have topped CC.

Mighty Street Fighter II :mad:

I believe SOMEONE said in Monkey Island 4 that they had a 5 game contract with Lucasarts- THEY SUCK- Cacelled SAM AND MAX and the Full Throttle - WTF - I'm so happy Steve Purcell owns the rights to Sam and Max and the original people that got fired from Lucasarts formed their own company and will be making Sam and Max

http://www.telltalegames.com/comics/samnmax/

Um...Shenmue III - I've practicly given up on it - and Shenmue Online is NOT Shenmue III - It was even going to be released first in China and Korea- not even Japan yet because...it sucks - I think it's just bait to rake in money for the series - You don't play as Ryo - you help him and it sounds really retarded- Why did Sega/AM2 waste the resources to make ONLINE rather than Shenmue III - That's Sega though...doesn't seem to be business savvy. Makes me sad. - But yes, I'm going to have to say SHENMUE III

Rebel Assault III???????

I want PHANTASY STAR V - Or they should have least RELEASED PSIV with the other compliations - That's the best one.

Er...that's all I got.
    Last edited by Hayabusa; 06-19-2006 at 09:17 PM.