Thread: 3/49 Pink Tails!

Default 3/49 Pink Tails!

So upon running back through my game of FFIVA I decided to get a pretty much perfect game. I stole over 800 Sirens (I was bored) to make it extra easy.

So between getting Hero's Shields (I have 5 now and 6 Ribbons) and doing a few of the trials I've tried my hand at getting some pink tails with miserable results. I would usually use an entire stack of 99 sirens and then reset. Well on my most recent run I got one at (descending) 82, 55 and 52, in a row trading them for armors in between. Now I'm considering going ahead and getting 1 for everyone if I can keep up such a rate.

Anyone (aside from the guy that got 2 tails from one battle) have any good drop rates like this?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

heres a tip for getting a higher chance for pink tails. find and fight the pink flan things.
    i think they have 20,000HP. when there are only two left count the amount of damage youve done to one and when your certain the next attack will be the finisher do the attack and before the person youve selected attacks use a pheonix down on the enemy. the pink flan should be defeated then revived by the pheonix down. do this repeatedly to increase the chance of receiving a pink tail. this trick works for other rare items.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Even if it worked that would take too much effort for me ^^ I just close my GBA in on itself with a small object (usually and eraser) holding down the A button. I pick it up every few minutes and use another Siren. I've now got 4 and going for a 5th.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Go on gamefaqs.com they have another method for fighting the punks, and worked. I fought like 20+ just to get rich ^_^ But god luck finding the tails.

I actually couldn't find any decent info about them at GameFAQs. Sadly my 5th tail is being elusive. I still have around 600+ Siren's left and keep reseting after using about 50 of my current stack. I already have way more money than I could ever use. Maybe I'll max it out later.

BTW... anyone know a place I an use a Siren to call Golden Toad and perhaps fill up all of my characters HP with apples?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

what would you need 49 pink tails for?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

By 3/49 I was referencing my win/loss ratio. I got 3 tails from 49 consecutive sirens. Pretty amazing luck especially considering 2 of them were only 4 sirens apart. I'm only really aiming at 5 though I might go ahead and get enough for every member just for kicks.