Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Rather Be a Gymnast or a Ninja?

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    I'd want to be a ninja because they look cooler.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    I'd want to be a ninja because they look cooler.
    Really ?

Amuse me, then and answer me this :

What does a ninja look like ?

Thank you Hysterian!

I'd rather be a Ninja dating a Gymnast! *avoids the pies and rotten garbage from the females of EoFF*

My Youtube My Fanfiction Click above for Wish I Had an Angel

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    Would you rather be a crazy ninja, or an insane gymnast that could win the Olympics and get you a lot of money and publicity and love?

Ninja - Crazy stuff out in the public, like doing flips off of high ledges and stuff, and more.

Gymnast - Crazy stuff in the gymnastics gym, like getting really high with flips and twisting and being SUPER strong.

I think I'd rather be a ninja.
    I believe that term is Urban Ninja, Ninja is alot differant

I choose Urban Ninja ovcourse (I am training still... to be a proff stunty, which is what they are, I ENVY ZEM SOOOOO MUCH!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    Would you rather be a crazy ninja, or an insane gymnast that could win the Olympics and get you a lot of money and publicity and love?

Ninja - Crazy stuff out in the public, like doing flips off of high ledges and stuff, and more.

Gymnast - Crazy stuff in the gymnastics gym, like getting really high with flips and twisting and being SUPER strong.

I think I'd rather be a ninja.
    I believe that term is Urban Ninja, Ninja is alot differant

I choose Urban Ninja ovcourse (I am training still... to be a proff stunty, which is what they are, I ENVY ZEM SOOOOO MUCH!)
    exactly. I'm... not exactly training, but I've been doing gymnastics, and I like doing backflips off of things. Like... ledges, and over people.

Thank you Hysterian!

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

Ninja- just 'cause.
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I already do all that ninja stuff you are talking about. I like the attention it gets me. fun fun fun... Anyways, it is be ninja, date gymnist.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Do you even have to ask. Ninja all the way. Now a good ninja site is Ask a Ninja.

Blog Entries

HERE'S JOHNNY!!

Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are wierd looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.

EDIT: And people, pronounce Ninja right, please. Its Neen-jah. Not Nin-jah. In Japanese, the I is long. Just wanted to inform you if you didn't know.

Ninja because you can kill people.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are weird looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.
    Killjoy, why are you takin it literally? =P

Maybe... just maybe, there'll be a new era of "ninjas", and the definition of ninjas will change? Then what, huh? Then what?!

=]

Thank you Hysterian!

Blog Entries

xD That is Secret Agents working for the damned government. Ninjas could probably whoop them up, even though they don't have guns and modern gadgets. And don't let me kill your fun, I just needed to say that. I'm hardcore on that kind of stuff. Sorry for being a Party [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ter.

ninja. winning the Olymipic gold medal would be a total piece of cake.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genji
    Let me just get the point across, that Ninjas fought in the art of Ninjitsu, which involved stealth and assassination. Ninja's did not go "crazy". You wouldn't notice they were there, trust me. They wore black garb, and usually used Shurikens, Kunai, and occasionally a Ninja-To. You don't see them in public. You don't see them at all, I believe theres about 5 or something REAL ninja's left in the world. I'd rather be a Ninja, because Gymnists are weird looking and they can't sneak away. Ninjas kill people, use weapons, and can climb trees with claws. Ninjas are awesome.
    Killjoy, why are you takin it literally? =P

Maybe... just maybe, there'll be a new era of "ninjas", and the definition of ninjas will change? Then what, huh? Then what?!

=]
    He just doesn't realize that ninjutsu actually did involve some of the movements that are crazy, like aerials and cartwheels and some flips. Nothing extreme like in wushu, but it does have some.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well