Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FFTA elimination.

Pint of the usual

Ritz: 200
    Babus: 100

Harm Babus

Babus: 80
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

hurt him more

Babus: 60
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,hurt,HURT,HURT YOU!!!

Babus: 40

not really.i like babus but ritz is better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Demi Babus.

Babus: 20
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

kill babus and end the game

ritz: 200

now lets all discuss why did ritz win

because she deserves to and is the best character personality-wise in my opinion. i wanted cid to win for a while but i realized that ritz was better.

I wanted Cid to win, but so many people were against him, I just went with the flow.

I found ritz to be a way more intresting character then cid, and there was a lot of potential development in her character if the game would have been slightly different. (more on the story of the kids then mission)

I personally thought marche deserved second place, because I find his character likeble :P

i agree with that. marche is just a plain good guy with morals which is sort of boring and plain but it works well with marche. cid is cool and has a few good things but just doesnt deserve to win as much as ritz.

damn.

I log off for 3 days and there goes Cid like a flash. Personally, I blame my Ex for making me go to the beach with her (we were still dating then) every day for the past week. that helped Cid drop, since one of his loyal supporters deserted him... But I sorta knew that Ritz was gonna win, since everyone here tends to favour the viera jobs, and she's got em. That, and she mentions having green hair, which would be wicked. So Props to Ritz, but Cid will get you next time.
    The Unending Swarm, Hive Fleets Behemoth, Kraken, And Leviathan, And The Countless Others Drifting In The Void Are Only The Beginning Of The End For The Imperials. Their Arrogance, Their Taint Upon The Multiverse, And The Fall Of Their False God, The Emperor, Are All Coming Far Sooner Than They Would Ever Expect. Let The Tyranids, Truly Superior Beings, Bring Their Doom. Let Them Find Their Doom In The Form Of Clawed Talons And Serrated Teeth. The Fools Shan't Be Missed.

Which FF Character Are You?

the competition finished a while ago. you must have copied that from the wrong page or something. ritz won.

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

oh yeah... ^_^;
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Meh, Ritz is an annoying feminist. Babus pwnd.

Quote Originally Posted by auhin View Post
    Meh, Ritz is an annoying feminist. Babus pwnd.
    Thus speaks someone who bases their entire opinion of a character on the first few minutes of the game.