Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANY ONE LOVE RESIDENT EVIL

Yup, Billy and Rebecca. The AI controls one and you control the other. Can jump between the two at any point. Not a bad game at all. Quite good fun actually.
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

I've always wanted to play that one but as I said before I don't see the point in getting a console for one game......but in saying that, I got my PS2 basically for FFX. Heh

Well given how cheap preowned gamecubes are, it wouldnt be that much of a stretch. And you could play the remake as well, so at least you'd have two games!

I guess so. Hey, how good is Resident Evil 4? Alot of reviews I've read hail it to be one of the greatest, if not 'the best', Resident Evil title. I'm not really too excited by it as it completely strays from what Resident Evil is about, Zombies mainly and lack of the T & G Virus'. So is it really that good?

I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL LOLOL BLAST ZOMBIES - REEEEL KOOOL, KIIID!

Er, yeah, I enjoyed what I played of the series. I'm enjoying the new DS game, Deadly Silence. Good stuff.

Resident Evil 4 actually manages to keep the plot and move in a new direction. The play style is a lot faster than before, a little more action orientated I'd say. I'd agree though, it may not be the "best" Resident Evil, but as a gamer you owe it to yourself to try and finish it.

The DS version is fun. I still can't get over the knife fights. That and prodding Jill- heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by runouni k master
    resident evil 4 is one of the funest games ever
    i agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    I liked 2 a whole lot.
    i also agree!!

on a side note: "stop, don't open that door!" *hand movements*

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    on a side note: "stop, don't open that door!" *hand movements*

'Let's try and find IT first, shall we?'

Poor, poor Barry. He got the worst lines.

"Chris is our ol' partner you know?" Um, sure Barry. I'll just go and search over here. Away from you. Bye now!

Heheh.......

'A Dining Room!'......yes Barry, we can SEE that :rolleyes2

My god, I'm definatly going to have to play it again.

I absolutely love Resident Evil. After Final Fantasy it is my most beloved game series.

The first one still holds up well today. It is such a classic game. And that 'Jill sandwich' line is my favorite too.

RE2 rocked also but man was Sherrie annoying. Theres nothing like playing for an hour and a half than getting put in control of Sherrie, dying to roaches, and having to replay all that. ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    I've never played then GC remake....it looks really good but I can't be stuffed getting a Gamecube for just that. Then again, Resident Evil 0 is on Gamecube isn't it?
    Im also in this predicament. The only reasons i would even think of getting a Gamecube are for RE 0 and for the remakes of RE 1 and Metal Gear Solid 1.
    But with my luck, after i buy a Gamecube for RE 0, then they will rerelease it for the PS2 or something...

Also, if youre as big a RE fan as me you should pick this book up.
    It covers RE 0, 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica front to back. Its not a guide book but contains stories, character bios, enemies, items, and text of every file/note/book from each of those games. Its a superb book for fans and collectors.

Heres the book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/074...Fencoding=UTF8

Please don't double post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

i love leon s. kenedy he is so hot

Im that big a fan of the series I also have the novels:

Just need this one now:

Read them all

I wonder if she is going to write any more? A transition novel between veronica and four perhaps? Like "underworld" or "caliban cove". I was kinda annoyed when I found out she had taken the story into her own hands at some points, but sometimes it actually explains things better than the games.

I´m a big fan of RE too but the most stupid part of the game as to be in RE 1 when Jill and Barry enter the lab and encounter Tyrant.

Why would Barry try to mess with the computer if he doesn´t know how to use one?
    I still remember the stupidity of it all...

Barry: "Ahhh....maybe this one..."

OMG the monster is getting out

Barry: Ahhh...OHHHHHHHH [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]!!!"

Gets thrown against the wall and faints it´s up to Jill to once again safe the day.