Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Maker's Challenge

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4evarisha
    can you use paint shop pro???
    I believe you can use any program you want. You can even animate it I think. Though that may make the sig too heavy.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

any Prog you like, it doesn't matter ^_~, just go for it and do your best.
    and file size doesn't matter.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere
    and file size doesn't matter.
    Now you are just spoiling us

Edit-

Hey I got a question..... Can we use both our username and our custom user title? Such as I using the text ShunNakamura and The Fast One?
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 07-17-2006 at 09:32 PM.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Can I join?

RenoB00B00<3

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

ok i haef dun evrtin u aksed 4 in teh sig helo wvry1 it is kyon im bk 2 maek a sig 4 dis

Well I got mine done, I just gotta wait to hear if we can use the custom user title or not(I did, though it won't be hard to wipe, just thought it looked better that way).

I just always take the title as being part of your name(since here they are custom).

Do you pm it to owen macere??
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Do you pm it to owen macere??
    yup, just remember that once he gets it that is it. No more changes can be done. So be sure of it before you send it in.

Do you put your screennmae on it???
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

I'm am so in if I can still enter!
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Do you put your screennmae on it???
    You can if you desire. From What I gather the username is the only text allowed this round, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Macwere
    1.use the render gived to make your sig.
    2.the only text allowed is your username.
    3.the size of the sig is one: 450X100.
    4.Pm your sigs to me when you are done making them.
    5. once you send your sig, you can't change your mind about it, so make sure it is up to your test.
    6.last date to resive the sigs is on saturday morning 22/7/2006.
    7.onlt ten persons for the participating, once the list of ten is full, no on ecan join.
    My question is whether or not the custom user title counts as part of your user name(I think it does, but I don't make the rules, so it is up to Owen on that one).

Quote Originally Posted by Skytiger92
    I'm am so in if I can still enter!
    I am not sure how many spaces are still open, by my counting there is still one spot.... but I am not the one recieving entries so actual verification will have to wait til Owen gets back.

Username is a username, custom user title is other thing, from my point of viewing... in other words, some of us don't have a custom user title actually

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza Beoulve
    Username is a username, custom user title is other thing, from my point of viewing... in other words, some of us don't have a custom user title actually
    Yep I know that is why I asked, some few it as part of the username(such as myself) and others think of it as something different. That is why I am asking Owen's view on it will be the one we use. No biggie either way, I just want to clear that up.

Blog Entries

I beleive you can put whatever you want in the sig, as long as you use the render given.

Hmm.. that may be, but I think he changed the rules for this round(bottom of second page).

Hmm... I wonder if I should save mine as .gif or .png. Filesize isn't an issue and .png's have better appearance and transparancy usually. However, if someone with IE views it they will see a grey background. I think I will risk the .png. People shouldn't use IE anyways.