Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Agony

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Agony

okay, so I toured a <a href="http://www.uark.edu">College campus</a> today and when Ig ot home, it was late late evening after sunset.

It was hot from after walking around outside all afternoon so I changed into something cooler.

In due time, I realized that several mosquitos, (or maybe one really thirsty one) had followed us inside. And had fested repeatedly upon my naked flesh (well the part that was naked).

Now, I don't know about you folk, but I am thrown into the throes of extreme agony when bitten five times upon one leg and at least thrice upon the other.

After a relaxing bath of English Garden and baking soda, and some hydrocortisone ointment, I am sane enough again to be able to type this warning to you.

If you see a mosquito, kill it.

Don't kill spiders, snakes, chickens etc.

But when you see a mosquito, kill it.

Even if you're an earth motha lovin' hippie. Smash it dead. Poison their breeding grounds with motor oil (my dad used to do this), invest in a bug zapper.

And for the love of God and the closest sexy being, don't scratch those welts that come up because you didn't find the mercy in your heart to kill the ;afjkads;glka'ers.

Will do, Q bah.

Blog Entries

I DON'T KILL NETHING DAT IS MEAN!

thank you for the warning *smooshies mosquitos*

asdfghjkl;'

Mosquitoes don't like me.

*hasn't had a single mosquito bite in around six years*
    lol signature

To get closer to the leader, you must become one and decieve them.

*takes off clothes and puts straw in mouth*

Must learn the way of the 'squito....

No, seriously though... I hate mosquitos too. You know there are bugs that eat mosquitos? I'm pretty sure it's those big mosquito-lookin bugs. Long legs, thing body, looks JUST like an overgrown mosquito, and flies into walls unwillingly. Or stupidly. Whatever. Yeah, those eat mosquitos I think.

One time, I caught a mosquito with one hand. I also made a Bruce Lee "yelp". WATCHA!!! *throws hand out to the side without looking, then clenches fist, and catches mosquito*

Thank you Hysterian!

Oh don't worry, I kill them like I'm out for a mass misquito genocide or something, I'm allergic to them so if I get attacked by them I feel like death for about a day, kind of like massive sinus headaches and what not. >=[ *shakes fists at misquitos*

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always have trouble killing them cause they're so big and I hate killing big things cause it's gross. But I do try. Especially cause mosquitos love me. I haven't seen any in awhile, though. Fleas are the equivalent, at the moment.
    --Box Box Box Box

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

If you ever wanna see something hilarious, next time a mosquito bites you on the bicep, don't smack it. instead, flex your arm as hard as humanely possible and keep it flexed. the little bugger will get such a sudden rush of blood through it's poor little doomed mouth tube that it will quickly fill and finally, literally explode in what looks like a Soldier stepping on a land mine, at 1/1000th scale.

FYI: after you laugh at it's glorious gore filled death, make sure to squeeze the bite like you're popping a zit, elsewise the mouth tube will get stuck in there and the itch will be HORRENDOUS later.

Blog Entries

If one is already in the process of biting you, flick it away. One woman somewhere squashed it, all it's insides entered her body, she caught a virus and died

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    If you ever wanna see something hilarious, next time a mosquito bites you on the bicep, don't smack it. instead, flex your arm as hard as humanely possible and keep it flexed. the little bugger will get such a sudden rush of blood through it's poor little doomed mouth tube that it will quickly fill and finally, literally explode in what looks like a Soldier stepping on a land mine, at 1/1000th scale.

FYI: after you laugh at it's glorious gore filled death, make sure to squeeze the bite like you're popping a zit, elsewise the mouth tube will get stuck in there and the itch will be HORRENDOUS later.
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    You make me smile.

mosquitos are always after my blood. the area bitten will swell. i try to kill them in the air, since they're rather slow fliers to begin with...

I wonder if mosquitos contribute in any manner to our ecosystem. I can't think of anything functional they do except spread disease. Seriously, let's make them extinct.

Do you know, mozzies are more attracted to blue than any other colour?

I just wear a few layers of aeroguard in summer. Works a dream.

Hydrocortisone is more scary than any mosquito, because it can make you hairy.