Thread: Nintendo DS Decal Topic

Blog Entries

Default Nintendo DS Decal Topic

This shall be where we post our Nintendo DS Decals. In order to display your Decal, use this little grid here by Turpinator.

Put the correct colors into each box until you have re-completed your Decal, and then show it to all of EoFF. You can use www.photobucket.com to host your images. If you do not wish to spend a seemingly long time re-creating your Decal, then you can always just post the picture you based your Decal off of, or you can explain your Decal to EoFF. Also, you may post Decals you simply decided to make, but you don't actually use.

This is my Decal:

Yeah, I bet you saw that one coming. Turpinator, the Decal Master made this for me, even though I probably could have easily used his guide to making Decals. His guide is at the bottom of the following page if you wish to see it. http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/turpinator/ The Decal I actually use is slightly different, with a Brown EoFF sign in the bottom left corner and some grey hands. But I'm way too lazy to make those edits to it and host it by myself, so I just posted the one he made for me with no edits.

Now let's see your Decals!

By the way, I made this Pimp Smiley with the help of my brother and Turp's guide:

I made it for Raistlin, and also because of the recent lack of pimpage on the EoFF forums. Please note, though, Raistlin did NOT ask me to do this for him.

Edit: They're not so awesome I suppose.

Edit 2: ARGGGH! Wrong topic title! I'll request a mod to change that.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 06-21-2006 at 04:32 AM.