Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that whenever

Default Why is it that whenever

I post ghost pictures in a thread , the thread dies just about or no one has any comments?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...boyatgrave.jpg
    This is no photoshop job. Youll either see the ghost or you wont....Has to be big because when you resize it you loose the qaulity far too greatly

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...demension2.jpg
    This is something I made in photoshop to represent what I once saw in the tv set as something ran towards me.....scared me to insanity just about.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...bob2/ghost.jpg
    Ive got lost more...lots more....

None of your links work. It's as if the images have, disappeared. How spooky.

they dont work. your links i mean. try clicking on them.

EDIT- whoa! two ppl noticed. lol

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    None of your links work. It's as if the images have, disappeared. How spooky.
    !!!!?? they were just working a minute ago!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

THE LINK DOESN'T WORK, INDEED CREEPY.

i see no ghost.

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

[IMG][/IMG]
    No cars, no breathe no fog....

Quote Originally Posted by blue phoenix
    i see no ghost.

Nothing new there . Alot of people do , alot dont. It all depends on what you are actually looking for or if you have experience with it and know what it looks like. if you look there is a fully clothed and dressed boy kneelt on a tomb stone with his legs crossed and tucked in .

i know i thought it was an optical illusion, that looks like a vase full of flowers to me. but i can make out the human once u said it

Quote Originally Posted by blue phoenix
    i know i thought it was an optical illusion, that looks like a vase full of flowers to me. but i can make out the human once u said it
    To be spectical is to be scienctific. Some of these photos I just cant explain. I went hom after capturing that one and my mother told me what I had not know. "A boy died in a car crash he is burried next to his sisster there"

I don't see a ghost boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    I don't see a ghost boy.
    I bet that you dont want to either. Like I said some cant see it some can. I just know that nothing can take that form fog or smoke. If you cant see it , then I probably cant make you see it.

I took the picture and its no photo edit saying that when no one believes in the picture anyways is quite easy. If you dont see a ghost boy then what do you see? this is the 1st picture not the second.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I saw it quite clearly.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I do want to, and I see a shiny blue and white flower.

EDIT: How dumb, I was looking in the wrong place. My bad. Yeah I see the dude now.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    [IMG][/IMG]
    gosh... that better be smoke...

if that human like smoke made figure is a ghost... I am scared