Thread: Reflectx2

Default Reflectx2

What does Reflectx2 do exactly?

Alright, the best combination for this is Eiko and Vivi.

Have Eiko cast reflect on the whole party. Then equip Vivi with Reflectx2. Then, have him reflect his magic off the whole party. It will do 8x the damage it could have done than just a regular spell. It makes the game really really easy.

o. Why do you need Eiko? Because of Carbuncle? Also, where can I find a dead pepper?

You dig them up in chocobo hot and cold.

Reflectx2 makes spells stronger when they're reflected off you. I'd say the best combination is have Dagger use reflect on herself or any one else and then have Vivi cast Flare off that person. It usually does 9999 damage. About Dead Peppers you find them in Chocobo Hot and Cold when your chocobo turns red. You can also get 99 from a chocobo in Chocobo's Paradise.

how do I make my chocobo a red chocobo?

Dig in Chocobo's forest until you get the chocograph that turns you light blue then dig in chocobo's Lagoon until you find the chocograph that turns you red. For this you must have a lot of patience.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

the chocograph that gives you the light blue chocobo is in cleyra. the clue is really obvious and youll be able to tell when its the right one. the clue is "a place with high winds."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Yeah the light blue chocograph is pretty easy to find but the red chocograph took me a while.