Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does it matter if they never make ff7 remake

Default Does it matter if they never make ff7 remake

i really want them to make ff7 remake..but lets face it ff7 is already a classic game and no one will cry if graphics dont get an upgrade..after it is the gameplay that matters!!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I agree. Of course if they made a remake and I had a ps3 then i would buy it, I don't mind the old one. The only problem I had with it is that the characters look like leggo people, but that shouldn't interfere with gameplay.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't be opposed to a remake, if not for the fact that it hasn't been officially announced and probably won't be developed for a long time.

Besides updating graphics, they'd have to add in some other things (bonus dungeon, another 'Weapon' type super boss, and other things.)

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moomba

I think a remake would be cool, but it doesn't really matter to me if the graphics aren't the best. It's still one of the best games out there, to me.

Remake would be awesome, but SE would have to put some serious though into it if they wanted it to sell like the last game did and bring new gamers onto the FF stage. Of course, even if it was a direct rip from the game with only graphic and sound updates, I would still buy it. But like with every remake, if they did it they would most definitely have to add in something else if they wanted to make it even remotely interesing to non-fanboys. Aside from that, I completely support the idea of a remake.

I don't think a remake could reflect the same magic that made this game one of the best ever.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Thing is, I wanna see the Aeris death scene, my PS copy won't let me see it ;__;

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I know where you can download it *cough* bluelaguna *cough*
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Iv always hoped for a remake and one day they probly will look into it also if they did make a remake i personally think they should make Aerith reviveable just keep the game and everything about it the same and just upgrade the graphics and add voices and maybe make the music sound better (as like in AC)

I'm deadly against remakes (exceptions for games on very old consoles eg: NES and SNES) so no, it wouldn't matter.

If they do add voices to the characters I definitely would like for them to find a different voice actress for Aeris. As the one in Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2 sucked. I havn't played the original Kingdom Hearts in quite some time but from what I remember Aeris was voiced alot better in that game than in KH2 and Advent Children. Or maybe it was the same voice actress as in KH2 and I am just remembering wrong.

I hope they do a remake. If not, I shall survive, but I really do think a remake would be great.

If they do make a remake there would be no limitations of dialouge and the characters could get to live a bit more if you know what I mean. They wouldn't have to do much for enhancing the music:there are hundreds of enhanced versions of the music made by fans available on the internet. Better graphics would be desirable. I think the storyline could go a lot farther in a remake. I pretty sure that no one would mind if they did remake it, and most wouldn't be against it either. I wouldn't mind that's for sure.

I wont comitt suicide if they don't remake it, I rarely look forward to things like that. When I heard advent children was going to be made, I just thought.

"As if it'll ever happen"

It did happen, but then I didnt like it. That's where im currently at with the ff7 remake. It mighten actually happen, and if it does, I mighten like it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchrono
    If they do add voices to the characters I definitely would like for them to find a different voice actress for Aeris. As the one in Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2 sucked. I havn't played the original Kingdom Hearts in quite some time but from what I remember Aeris was voiced alot better in that game than in KH2 and Advent Children. Or maybe it was the same voice actress as in KH2 and I am just remembering wrong.
    Ya, Mena Suvari did Aerith in AC and KH2, and Mandy Moore did hers in KH... if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.