Thread: Something strange...

Default Something strange...

It's about Rubicante... I know he absorbs Ice when his cloak is closed. But when he opened it, I summoned Shiva and then he suddenly casted Blizzara on himself! Was that him or did Shiva somehow do that... ?

Maybe he thought his cloak was closed or something, so he'd heal himself....
    Aurora, exhale bloody air! Dark Holy!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Rubicante's AI's a bit buggered to say the least. He'll quite often accidentally cast Blizzara on himself despite being vulnerable to it. This is probably to do with the fact that he tends to select his attack patern just before he "changes stance". Since his battle tactics and this state aren't directly linked you get the unforunate cross-over. Well, unfortunate for him.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Messenger
    It's about Rubicante... I know he absorbs Ice when his cloak is closed. But when he opened it, I summoned Shiva and then he suddenly casted Blizzara on himself! Was that him or did Shiva somehow do that... ?

Maybe he thought his cloak was closed or something, so he'd heal himself....
    I was lucky enough for that to happen to me on the GBA Version of FF4.

I'm guessing Rubicante's counterattacks are always the same whether his cape is open or not.

That same thing happened to me, except, you know when after you defeat all the lords at once and the an you fight the CPU. Well I was hacking away at the defence node, when it used restore (+3000HP to CPU) but... he didn't use it on the CPU, HE USED IT ON ME (Edge to be preceise)

On the GBA version Rubicante killed himself using Blizzara. I had just used Blizzara with Rydia and then he used Blizzara and killed himself.

lol funney when i was faceing him he did that once but only once