Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something I noticed

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Default Something I noticed

Hey, you know, the more scans and artwork and pictures I see fro mFF III DS, the more excited I get about this game. And I feel that many people here feel the same way.

Is it me or are people more excited about this than they are for let's say FF XII or de GBA versions of V and VI?

I know I am. I loved the NES version. And now with three boys and one amazingly looking girl (lol, I só love Refia.), deeper characters and backgroundstory, I'd say this Final Fantasy remake can really take its place above on the list of best FF's!

Other people feeling this way? I know, it sounds weird, but I just had to post it. *Shrugs.*

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

hell yes, i've always wanted to play this game all the way through but i find the NES emulating to be annoying.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's always more obvious when you want something. It's even more obvious when it's mentioned in a section of the forum dedicated to it. Ohh yeah, I want this game too.

honestly? FFVI has always been my favorite, and this has been my 2nd favorite since I played it, so I'm extremely excited for it, in fact I think it may end up being my favorite FF with this version! Now, I'm also excited about the GBA remakes, but I'm not too excited about the NEW games.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

dude im so with you because like i was really excited about all the remakes they were making cause they were all hand held but wow im so freaking excited about this game this is the most excited i've ever been about a video game im just like AHH I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER i mean right now FF3 is on my mind not ff12 or the remakes for the gba lol

What's been forbidden is always more desirable.

Adam and Eve = Apple
    Probition = Alcohol
    momma's cookie jar = COOKIES

FF3 = not in America...........NEED IT. WANT IT. YES

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I can't wait for it.

I don't have a DS though.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s
    I can't wait for it.

I don't have a DS though.
    Consider buying a DS Lite. It's worth the money, I heard. (I heard because DS Lite is not yet out here in Europe, in a few days he will be, though, or he already is, uh, don't remember.)

I think it just came out in Europ either today or yesterday. Aparently, it didn't have the same long lines and sell-outs as Japan/US
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

i'm actually more excited for FF III than I am for XII. I just hope I get a DS by the time it gets released

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I got a job this summer, and I know where most of my paychecks are going to go: Gas and Final Fantasy... FF III in September... come faster, darnit!
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

My sig will tell what I think of the game.

btw, the DS Lite came out in NZ before UK xD

Im getting one just for this game..

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I was very excited about it at first, but my excitement is kinda dying down now. I guess I can only be fanatical about something for so long. I'm still gonna get it, obviously, I'm just less excited about it than I was before. I already have a DS Lite and I'm very happy with the purchase. It really does have some awesome titles. In fact, it's calling to me now...

i think a lot of people are psyched about this game because its like the missing link to the series for most. i played the emulator a long time ago. i must say i liked it and at times challangeing.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Yeah, it's definitely going to be nice to finally be able to have the whole series in English... officially that is.