Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

who's gonna see the grudge 2 then?

I saw The Ring and The Ring 2 on a dark, stormy night with my friends. I didn't sleep that night or the night after. I was scared of dark spaces for a week or two. ;_;
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

i've only seen the japanese version of the ring and its ok. whats the american version like?

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    But seriously the japanese version of "The Gudge" terrified me and I had to sell the DVD as I was having nightmares every night.
    I saw that once and it scared the hell out of me. 10 times better and scarier then the english version.

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

Mines has to be ''the evil dead''dead people coming back to life when they have been decapitated and green goo oozing from thier eyes,legs etc and being stabbed with pencils in the eyes isnt something you should see when your 12!!ahemean for example in the film,the main guy has chopped off 1 of the possed heads and buried it and its body,IT RISES AND STARTS TO BITE AND RIP HIM TO PEICES!!when i saw it a was nearly sick and i ahd nightmares for about 2 weeks after it!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald weapon
    Mines has to be ''the evil dead''dead people coming back to life when they have been decapitated and green goo oozing from thier eyes,legs etc and being stabbed with pencils in the eyes isnt something you should see when your 12!!ahemean for example in the film,the main guy has chopped off 1 of the possed heads and buried it and its body,IT RISES AND STARTS TO BITE AND RIP HIM TO PEICES!!when i saw it a was nearly sick and i ahd nightmares for about 2 weeks after it!!

they were some of the greatest movies ever made!!! you should watch the sequels (they get progressivly funnier) my fave is ED 2.

Spear-Chucking Friend Mr. Mojo Risin's Avatar

Candyman...effing hate bees.

Sixth Sense and Blair Witch(both came out around the same time I think) were the last movies I can remember scaring me... great movie theater experiences.
    Smile even though its breaking

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100
    The Shining. Scared the living crap outta me. This coming from the person that thinks scary movies are funny. That movie was not even close to funny.
    The original or the one with Rebecca DeMornay? The remake is actually a lot scarier than the original, even though Jack Nicholson is hella scary in the orginal.
    Correct on both points.

Scariest movie = The Exorcist

I get scared of alot of movies but the one that really effected me the most was Psycho.I couldn't take a shower for a week.I really didn't think the Ring was all that scary(though it was creepy when they found that girl in the closet.)I couldn't watch the Grudge because I laughed too much at the part where the man sticks his hand in the bathtub and that kids head came out from the water.It was hilarious!