Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That would be the one without Jack.

And that's the remake.
    So uh, that ones scarier? Did it have the twins? I mean the girls that ask the boy to play and die and then reapear in front of his eyes? That scared me bunches.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

The Grudge scared me...only because I have a thing with eyes...

Tommy the pinball wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    That would be the one without Jack.

And that's the remake.
    So uh, that ones scarier? Did it have the twins? I mean the girls that ask the boy to play and die and then reapear in front of his eyes? That scared me bunches.
    Remake scarier than original? Don't make me laugh. It was a freaking made for tv movie, and the guy who played Jack didn't look in the least bit menacing. Kubrick knew what he was doing when he made the original.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

I think any zombie movie is pretty scary for me, but only the first time, then it gets old.
    I also thought the Grudge was scary, and I saw it with my sister and her friend, and they screamed when something scary happened and everyone else laughed. I don't see why they did though, because I'm pretty sure they weren't laughing at them for screaming.

Although they didn't scare me, Saw, cube, and final destination are some of my favorite horror movies. Ringu is the only movie I can think of that really scared me. The exorcist and the shining were kinda creepy, but they never outright scared me. However, when I was a kid, I remember not being able to sleep for weeks after watching Night of the living dead.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Most 'horror' movies are pretty hilarious if you think about it. (Possibly due to predictibility?) Although The Ring and The Grudge were pretty scary, actually. I wish I could find a translation of the novel of Ring and if there's one for The Grudge, that too.

Add-on: Did the Shining TV Special have the same ending as the novel? Because I was pissed off with the original.

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

When I was young, Juarassic Park and Charlie and the Chocalate Factory scared me the most. I thought (at the time) dinosaurs were real and Oompa Loompas freaked me out. xD

When I first watched Blair Witch, that scared me, then I found out it was fake. But recently, nothing's scared me. Though the remake of Chainsaw Massacre disturbed me...

The only movie to actually scare me, as in make me not sleep afterwards, was Blair Witch Project. I saw it for my 13th or something birthday and it scared the bajeesus out of me. It was my birthday party and I didn't want to go outside to party because I didn't want the smurfin' hairy witch to get me.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

The only horror movie to ever creep me out was the Mothman Prophecies.

Everyone laughs when I tell them that . But then I laugh when they get scared by the Hills have Eyes.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

No movie ive seen was exactly scary, however the blair witch progect was well spooky

Str8 Pimpin'

i thought the grudge was pretty jumpy.

I don't think any movie has really scared me...I think people can't really get scared by visual stuff now, maybe 20 years ago or something but not now, it just doesn't affect people as much. There's a few movies that I think were pretty creepy and sick though...like Saw, I thought that was brilliant. Ringu, The Shining and Texas Chainsaw Massacre were kind of jumpy and there were a few bits where I got a bit squemish in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but they I wouldn't say they scared me.

Ciddieless since 2004

Misery.

Wow.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Chucky, Saw, Scream, Susperia, The Omen (the remake), Darkness Falls, When a Stranger Calls (the remake), and Forest Gump.