Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: niks FFVI low level, natural magic challenge

But what to do when you meet the Mag Roaders after Magitek Factory?
    you canīt run from them

That's probably one of the few times when I have no choice but to gain exp. I believe if I somehow make Gau get all of the Exp. I can throw him off on the Veldt so no new incoming characters end up with levels gained.

Right now I'm just leaving the Veldt again. I was trying to get 4 rages, but I only could get two (angui form and Hades gigas). I'm finally headed back to Zozo, after I buy a few Phoenix Downs with the ridiculous amount of money I now have. (over 60,000 now)

... This is quite possibly THE most deranged challenge I've ever seen anyone do. I mean... geez. How the hell are you going to beat Kefka at the end, you crazy, crazy person?

I'd say good luck, but it's probably not going to help much...

Which FF Character Are You?
    :magus: Long, funny-coloured hair? Check. Bad choice of clothing? Check. Good/Bad complex? Check. Hmm... they're right. I AM Kuja.

i just wonder, how do you get money. Steal mithril claw from Rhinotaur and sell?

I get money by fighting on the Veldt. You gain no exp there so that's the place I go to gain GP. It's a pain in the ass.

What lvl do you think you will have before the end?

Made by: Owen

your best attack, is it Scratch with Gau?
    anyway good luck

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gigames08
    How the hell are you going to beat Kefka at the end, you crazy, crazy person?
    Kefka won't be his biggest problem, really. Paladin Sheild + other kick-ass evasion armour= 1 almost untouchable character. It's more about evasion than defense. Super Ball spammage= decent dammage. And then, you'll need Dragon Boots (Jump Command) to survive Kefka's "Goner".

The REAL battle will be the sky battle before the floating island.

I'm NOT saying that Kefka will be a pushover, though. Kefka will, in fact, probably be like... the 3th hardest battle in the game. But even so... the sky battle probably be much, much worse.

So, did you beat Dadaluma?:This fight is fairly simple. Just keep hacking away at Dadaluma, and use Celes for healing when necessary. Eventually Dadaluma will keep calling Iron Fists to help him out, you can kill them quickly with Edgar's Flash or Auto Crossbow. When Dadaluma is nearly dead he'll use a flurry of potions in a row followed by a Safe spell to reduce the physical damage he takes. He'll also start throwing weapons at you for heavy damage. Heal constantly, use Edgar's Tools, Sabin's Blitzes, and eventually you'll win. From a guide

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    That's probably one of the few times when I have no choice but to gain exp. I believe if I somehow make Gau get all of the Exp. I can throw him off on the Veldt so no new incoming characters end up with levels gained.

Right now I'm just leaving the Veldt again. I was trying to get 4 rages, but I only could get two (angui form and Hades gigas). I'm finally headed back to Zozo, after I buy a few Phoenix Downs with the ridiculous amount of money I now have. (over 60,000 now)
    Only problem is Setzer will gain the levels, as you can't drop off Gau by that point. So are you planning on not using Setzer for a while? I can't think of a time your forced to use him until WOR.

HELLO is this thread dead? come on Nik0tine tell us where you are now

Hey hey, have patience. I can't play everyday, man.

I would have played yesterday, but Neel being here was kind of more important.

i see, sorry my fault, forgive me

Mild update:

I come back home from Trinidad and Tobago tomorrow so I should be playing again soon.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Probably a no-brainer, but have you gotten the Stray Cat rage for Gau? Besides being a kitty-cat, it has that 'Cat Scratch' attack which does alot of damage for early in the game (and of course at low levels.) I have no clue if there's some formula for the damage or something, but it does usually ~700- 1200 damage when I was playing through the WoB on a normal file.*

*No, I'm not doing this challenge with all of you insane people.