Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FFClassic discussion thread

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I just put a link to EoFF's fanart page on my site. That's one place.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Lysidor View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I checked out some of the art black orb has posted here. He's very good.
    But I'm afraid he has removed a few pics that he had posted back in 2005. The threads are still there but the pics have been edited out.
    >>> Sorry, I always delete my old attachments.. Anyway, Im posting new stuff in the eoff FF1 fanart section..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Hey, I just thought of something relating to the already awesome work you did with the Beastiary, Unne. You should also include the Japanese names. So, under IMP, it would also say "Goblin, Goblin, ゴブリン." I know in that case it seems like total overkill, but I also know that other monsters have completely different names, though I don't know what they are since I've never played it in Japanese.

And, speaking of which, there seems to be something wrong with the Japanese ff1 ROM you have available from the Downloads section. I've tried it on three different emulators, including a Famicom emulator, and it just screws up and doesn't work. I really really want to play the original Japanese game, so if you could please reupload a non-corrupted ROM (or fix whatever the problem is, cuz I sure don't know), I would be forever in your debt, good sir.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I re-uploaded FF1j. Not sure what's wrong with it. My file on my system may be corrupt too. I don't have an NES emu installed to test it.

I was going to put the Japanese, but some browsers choke on it. I may still do it. I would guess that few Japanese people are using my site at the moment though.

Thanks, but if I take a few steps outside Coneria, it freezes. I've finally found what seems to be a working ROM, however.
    http://hyperupload.com/download/02f3...y_(J).nes.html

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I have been looking for the PSX world map, you dont have it in your site right?

Just a thought, should you even be uploading ROMs considering the legal issues involved? I mean, a disclaimer reminding us that we gotta own the original cartridge or else delete the ROM in 24 hours might at least be appropriate.

But that's still illegal. The only way a ROM is legal is if you own a cartridge that was the actual cartridge uploaded to the internet. That whole "24 hours" crap is just propaganda from ROM sites.

However, I don't think Square is going to care about him distributing a ROM of a game that they stopped producing years ago, especially considering he gives it publicity.

What happened to unne's site? I'd down and there is the random page with a blurb.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

The fact that all the info is on the EoFF now is all well and good, but I'd like to be able to see the news and tournament updates, like you could in the old site.

It just seems like a huge hassle to go all the way here in order to learn of recent updates. Could you do something about that, maybe? If it isn't too much trouble.
    God Loves you.
    Christ Died for you.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

My site is moved to a new server due to EoFF being sold. It can still be reached via http://ffclassic.net .

I have set up my own forum for it: http://godhatesfraggles.net/forums/f...splay.php?f=14 That would be to proper place to discuss it from now on.

posting in an old thread.

Just wanted to give some love for DrUnne, I remember using your site to play through FF1 the first time a REALLY long time ago (no, not when FF1 first came out). Was well before I registered here I know, and my name says 2002, so yea....

Hmm, what was the site? planetnintendo.com/ff1? :P

Here's to many more years of BB hatin' (and ridin')!
    <----Old Fogey

Dude, Dr. Unne Your website was a PERFECT resource for me that I visited frequently last year with my first time through FF1, escpecially the map and stuff and the magic list. Thanks so much it was a great resource. Thank you for your hard work!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

This thread still exists, so I'm taking advantage. I did a huge update of FFClassic about a week ago, in case anyone still cares. Still located at http://ffclassic.net. All are welcome to join in our FF1 lovefest over there.

If anyone at EoFF wants to use more of my content for the frontsite here, feel free.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Woah, I thought you were dead Unne..
    Good work on keeping the dream alive.