Thread: Whatever Happened to Them? (some spoilers)

Default Whatever Happened to Them? (some spoilers)

Yeah, so what happened to Malificent and Pete? The last time I saw them was when (SPOILER)they fought all those Shadow heartless for Sora and gang in The World That Never Was. Remember, when Pete said he'd rather run? It was a three side battle but everyone was against Organization XIII so that's why Malificent and Pete helped.
    But where are they now? Whatever happened to them?

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

I wonder if they could possibly make a kh3 and answer that question.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

I keep telling myself that. KH2 was a weird 3-sided battle. I mean, everyone (heartless, sora and gang, and maleficent/pete, etc) was against Organization XIII so it was natural for Maleficent and Pete to be that way. But I wonder..... they seemed to be of much help to Sora and gang in the storyline, yet Maleficent still wants revenge against Sora?
    There's a similar situation in Full Metal Alchemist.

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

i think they'd be dead but maleficent can control the heartless so she might've overcame them. Besides, after Xemnas dies, she would be the most powerful in the castle so the heartless obeys her. or she might've just died before Xemnas. Pete probably ran away.

Well since there disney characters they probably escaped in some toony disney way like flying into space or something silly like that y'know? Good qestion though cause I was wondering the same thing.
    The best days of your life will be nothing compared to the rest....

Haha, funny sig! But it's too big max height is 250, max length is 550 and max size is 50kb ~Levian

Official website coming soon....

FuNnY BoNeS just can't wait to meet you! his pal Dr. Tickles just got his needle ready! HA HA HA!!!

www.myspace.com/bornwitharednose

www.myspace.com/satansclowndoctor