Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why are my grades going down

I never studied in my life (mabey once or twice), played video games every day and as long as I desire, and procrastinate until the last day, but I still have a 3.9 to 4.0 out of 4.0 GPA.

You're grades are going down because you're making a topic asking why your grades are going down.

That should be a very rhetorical question. =[ No.. You need to learn time management. Speed work, and if you had A's then you shouldn't have been playing games anyway. But if you had C's or B's. then do half the work and play your video games. Or do all the work and stay up all night. No one needs to listen to lecturing. That's why everyone sleeps in class, silly child.

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto
    Quote Originally Posted by (CECIL120X
    . and by the way i dont do drugs.
    problem found
    so drugs are good for you or not
    :rabite: :luigi: :mario:the day will come....................................(holding the suspense).......

my grades have been going down because I'm studying difficult material in college, I work my arse off and still struggle sometimes. GOD, engineering is no fun... sigh

but it is also very true about how good you are at taking tests. Because I've always sucked at taking tests. I've literally taught my friends entire subjects and they do better than me on tests, even though I understood the material far better. Sometimes life just sucks like that.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

I guess I have hard teachers.
    :rabite: :luigi: :mario:the day will come....................................(holding the suspense).......

My grades have been going dow, but I know that games are not responsible. It starts to happen when there is no fun to put into the work tank.

I've been getting not so great grades lately, and it's only 'cause I don't study or do my homework regularly.

Everyone thinks that if you don't have homework for a class for a month, you don't have to worry about it for that month... but the truth is, you should be reviewing it at least every other day until it becomes a part of you.

When exam day comes, you're like, "this is smurfing bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]" and you're done in no time. While I know this, I still procrasinate... a lot.

Also, grades really depend on if you are nice in class, you hand in every single assignment and all that jazz. You can be a dumbsmurf and still pass with good grades.

Default Vikeve's grades

Stop playing videogames during the school week and make a spacific time where you start your homework. That should help.

Also my teacher told us that each time you get into the next grade you need to put in more effort. For example in the 6th grade you may get straight as then comes the 7th grade but you dont put in more effort in work so those As turn into Bs and im sure you get the point of what im sayin. Cuz if you dont then your just dumb and thats your problem all together.

ofcourse thats about all the advice i can give you follow this and you'll do great. But if your like me you'll be lazy and get straight Cs. Im lazy and thats my problem, actually this thread reminded me i have a book report due and i havent started the book like my mom thinks i have.

Quote Originally Posted by (CECIL120X View Post
    I was wondering why my grades are going down(i used to be a straight a student)....i think its because video games. have you guys had the same thing happen to u guys. Of course i stay up to beat a part of a game but i always stay up late and my grades have gone to As to A,B, and Cs. and by the way i dont do drugs.
    Same here. In 5th grade i was a straight A student, then when i got a PS2
    in 6th grade i was straight B's, then in 7th, all C's and D's. So i got my computer and PS2 taken away and i was straight A's again.

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

so i guess it depends on the person THE END

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Grades have little to do with actual intelligence. EPILOGUE.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why are my grades going down?
    You're getting dumber.

[leeza]No. This is not acceptable. Even in GC. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

old thread revival!

[leeza]This is a spam post that is absolutely not necessary. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper View Post
    old thread revival!
    yes, this thread comes back once every two weeks,. Kill it plz.

And kids, don't let Dig Paups tutor you. That was the originoal posters problem. He ended up failing at life, thanks alot DP.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Why are my grades going down?
    You're getting dumber.

[leeza]No. This is not acceptable. Even in GC. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    Sarcasm maybe?