Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why are my grades going down

I've never been an academic success, but I have my reasons that don't regard video games. Still, I got above average at GCSE, I think. It annoys me when people say they get straight As (yes, not A's) and can't even punctuate a sentence, let alone get the sentence structure correct or even the spelling.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I've never been an academic success, but I have my reasons that don't regard video games. Still, I got above average at GCSE, I think. It annoys me when people say they get straight As (yes, not A's) and can't even punctuate a sentence, let alone get the sentence structure correct or even the spelling.
    Will you be my friend? I failed English in 11th grade but that doesn't mean that I don't comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by oddler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Will you be my friend? I failed English in 11th grade but that doesn't mean that I don't comprehend it.
    Sure! You should send me a PM, or if you use MSN Messenger add me there. It seems you only use AIM though.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a straight A student and I never do work. One of the perks of sleeping with aaaaaall the teachers.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14 View Post
    I'm a straight A student and I never do work. One of the perks of sleeping with aaaaaall the teachers.
    I couldn't agree moar. Sleeping is probably the best way to maintain grades because sleeping helps with your memory majorly.

I hardly ever did homework, mainly because we hardly had any and never turned it in if we did, other than chem, which was a pain.

That, and well, i'm an adept learner. If I could, I'd be a scholar, but that costs way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (CECIL120X
    I was wondering why my grades are going down(i used to be a straight a student)
    Stop posting.
    why? is it because this thread been done before
    :rabite: :luigi: :mario:the day will come....................................(holding the suspense).......

Quote Originally Posted by (CECIL120X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (CECIL120X
    I was wondering why my grades are going down(i used to be a straight a student)
    Stop posting.
    why? is it because this thread been done before

Say bye-bye to this Thread, Cecil! Da Padlocks will be comin' out very soon!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Why won't you let this poor thread die?