Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation of Time Compression

Well, as neat as it sounds, this is not satisfactory either. All you say is "Ellone's powers affected TC to the extent that TC only appeared in that very room" but this is not backed up by anything at all. It's pure assumption on your part that her powers have this effect on TC.
    That room is the connection to get inside TC
    The source of Ellones power at that time is inside that room.That's why only that room Squall and Co can get inside TC.

Why Laguna and Ellone dont get to TC too?
    It is because they already out from that room
    (The room when we fight Adel)
    So that room is the connection to get inside TC.
    Because Laguna and Ellone already out of that room they dont get inside TC,that's why ONLY Squall and Co alone can get inside TC and nobody else.
    Ellones power is formula to make TC works.
    That's why her power affected with TC.

So although it's a nice idea, it doesn't solve anything. The ,ystery of why we see TC where we do is unsolveable, I would say.
    It's only the matter of perspective how you look at my explanation.
    And My explanation already solved that mystery.

That does not constitute a proof at all. The scan can be interpreted as meaning that as time is now being compressed, Ultimecia is absorbing it bit by bit (ie. it is being compressed with Ultimecia as the centre, hence she absorbs time as it is compressed towards her). Ultimecia's compression and absorbtion are two different matters.
    The meaning of that scan is Ultimecia is in process of absorbing Time and Space NOT compressing.How can you compress something infinite.TIME IS INFINITE.

Your proof that time must be finite because if not our lives would be meaningless is also nonsensical.
    I said TIME IS INFINITE.

I did not write this text, so I cannot really answer for it, but the author said that some luck was involved (ie. Irvine was the only wildcard), and also, Cid may have assembled that team not because he knew of the sorceress assasination plan, but because he knew that's what they'd be doing sooner or later.
    Seifer left Balamb Garden and go to Timber and then Quistis after him is a coincidence.Cid only assembled Squall,Zell and Selphie.Then Quistis come along with Squall and Co is the work of Fate.

Now, as for the answers to my questions from year back, I believe I have answered them as best as I can already in my FAQ.
    You answer is wrong,so just accept my explanation.

The rest of your reply I do not find serious enough to answer.
    You dont need to answer My explanation because My explanation is not a question.You just need to ask question.

that explains why they all didn't achieve TC too. However, Rinoa wasn't affected by Squall, because Rinoa is on the other side (Ulteimca) and she came to wake Squall to end the TC.
    What do you mean THEY didnt achieve TC?
    You have to know that,there is 2 process.
    First = Time Compression
    Second = Time Decompression.
    After Squall and Co defeated Ultimecia TC is ended.
    All we see after that is The Process of Time Decompression.

That's not true, they said in the game that "Matron passed on her powers to Rinoa" or something like that. They did! I played disc 3 like a million times cus I love it so much! So I know!
    What the game said is wrong.You have to read Rev of the Truth thread.

Parsimonious solution to all this nonsense about power build up: ULTI DID NOT GIVE ALL HER POWER TO EDEA. Thank you. That is all.
    ULTIMECIA DID GIVE ALL HER POWER TO EDEA.
    If not where did it go the rest of her power(the one she doesnt give to Edea like you said)?

Odine said he doesnt know anything about the influence of TC but then after that he told Squall,You will keep moving toward TC to the future.After you are out of TC that will be Ultimecia's WorldSo Odine only make an assumption about how TC works.(Assumption is the thing can be right and wrong)
    Last edited by Viator; 06-27-2006 at 09:51 AM.
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

Right, only Squall and company made it through Time Compression. That's why we saw a bunch of other people, including the Queen of Cards, Chocoboy, and the CC Club in Time Compression.

I know you've said before 'that's irrelevant because it doesn't fit with my theory', but it is a valid point against your assumption.
    -Q

Right, only Squall and company made it through Time Compression. That's why we saw a bunch of other people, including the Queen of Cards, Chocoboy, and the CC Club in Time Compression.

I know you've said before 'that's irrelevant because it doesn't fit with my theory', but it is a valid point against your assumption.
    I already said that Queen of Cards, Chocoboy, and the CC Club had nothing to do with storyline at that time.Square makes them so we can finish Card Quest,that's all.

But, they're still there--if you're going to make a theory on the game, I think it's best to try to do it from within the game, taking into account the elements present--whether they were 'gameplay' elements or not.
    -Q

I already said to you many times that you have to seperate truth and lie.And I already explain why they exist at that time.

I already said that Queen of Cards, Chocoboy, and the CC Club had nothing to do with storyline at that time.Square makes them so we can finish Card Quest,that's all.

Yes, but saying 'they exist for out of storyline reasons' isn't good enough; it's sloppy.
    -Q

It would have been just as good to keep them out of Disc 4 when TC takes place anyway... They're not gonna put the characters in there if it disrupts the storyline, because you could just as easily finish the card sidequests in disc 3.

Thank you Hysterian!

Yes, but saying 'they exist for out of storyline reasons' isn't good enough; it's sloppy.
    No matter how you look at it,that's only the explanation.
    Alright let's say they exist at that time.
    If they exist at that time why they dont help Squall and Co instead just playing card like maniac.So it shows us their existance at that time made by Square so we can finish Card Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    No matter how you look at it,that's only the explanation.
    Alright let's say they exist at that time.
    If they exist at that time why they dont help Squall and Co instead just playing card like maniac.So it shows us their existance at that time made by Square so we can finish Card Quest.
    You haven't responded to my post about that, btw.

Anywho, they wouldn't help Squall and Co because they don't know anything about that, and they're only card players, not fighters. Squall and Co are SeeDs and fighters, they know how to handle their own journey. Why can't cardplayers just play cards in Time Compression? Nobody's bothering them or trying to take their cards!

OMG. Maybe cards are the answers to surviving Time Compression! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!

Thank you Hysterian!

They study at Balamb Garden,so they are fighters.

OMG. Maybe cards are the answers to surviving Time Compression! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!
    That's very funny.But not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    They study at Balamb Garden,so they are fighters.

That's very funny.But not the answer.
    Why can't it be the answer?

And besides... the Queen of Cards wasn't a fighter.

Thank you Hysterian!

We were talking about CC Group,they are fighters.

Why can't it be the answer?
    Because that is wrong answer.
    I think the right answer is

Maybe there's connection with PUPu.
    Remember PuPu gives us something(PuPu card)
    PuPu card can be refined into Aegis Amulet.
    Aegis Amulet can be used as Eva-J or Speed Up
    Maybe because of Aegist Amulet Squall and Co can survive at TC
    Maybe this is the answer,maybe not,who knows...

because they kept focused on one another, and where they needed to be.

I think PuPu is a slave of Ulti... because when you see PuPu's UFO carrying the little statue thing across the screen, I'm pretty sure you see that somewhere in Ulti's castle, you should go look for it.

Thank you Hysterian!

Good thinking,but I think you are wrong.
    I think Chrismas will answer this.

I like how you're so cluelessly optimistic.

PuPu's UFO can also be seeing carrying a strange symbol across the screen. I think you can find that on Ulti's final form. You should look for that too. Seriously, go look for it.

Thank you Hysterian!