Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation of Time Compression

I never thought about it as this complicated. I just thought that the TC spell needed ellone's power just to be used, like MP in other final fantasys, and that ulti will compress time with the compression point at herself, then absorbing it. you will say it cant be because time is infinite, but what if it can be, i mean, ulti would really be someone who would want infinite power,

time=infinite
    time compression, it will keep happenening cause it's infinite
    absorbing, she'll become like, ultimate, because she will keep absorbing the power of time.

I never thought about it as this complicated. I just thought that the TC spell needed ellone's power just to be used, like MP in other final fantasys, and that ulti will compress time with the compression point at herself, then absorbing it. you will say it cant be because time is infinite, but what if it can be, i mean, ulti would really be someone who would want infinite power,
    Now I want to ask you,how can you compress something infinite?
    Of course that is imposible BUT you CAN absorb something infinite.

time=infinite
    time compression, it will keep happenening cause it's infinite
    absorbing, she'll become like, ultimate, because she will keep absorbing the power of time.
    The Process of Time Compression IS The Achievement of Time Compression,why? Because Time is Infinite.
    Last edited by Viator; 06-28-2006 at 10:49 AM.
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

basicly that's my point. Time compression will keep happening when the spell is cast. because time is infinite.
    i see the compression as put into one point. and that point is ulti, that's how she probably absorbs it then, by compressing time to herself

i don't think it's necasary to take this too far. it can be seen very simple with as a last resort "it's a fantasy game"
    i respect your research though but i hope you're not someone who will become a "so how can i junction a gf in real life" person, if you know what i mean

Ultimecia cast Time Compression Magic + Ellone’s Power = Time Compression

I will try to describe this explanation.

Ultimecia's TC Magic = Car and Ellone's Power = Fuel

Car + Fuel = Car moves.

So they need each other to make it(TC) happens.
    Now I realized there’s somethig more about TC.Actually there’s 2 phases of TC.
    The first phase is when Squall and Co go through TC and end up in Ultimecia’s Castle in future.At this phase 1 we see the effect of TC,but after Squall and Co arrived at Ultimecia’s Castle in future we don’t see any effect of TC again,why?It because The phase 2 is not happen yet.What I mean is this phase 2 needs TIME to happens,that’s why we don’t see any effect of TC when Squall and Co arrived at Ultimecia’s Castle.Ultimecia uses this phase 1 to get back to the future to possess Her own body(If you read Rev of the Truth thread,you must know what I am talking about).
    So TIME between after the Phase 1 and before the Phase 2 is the time Squall and Co kill all Ultimecia’s servant.When Squall encounter Ultimecia,She said the world was
    on the brink of that ever-elusive 'time compression'.That means the phase 2 is almost begin.The phase 2 begin when we fight Ultimecia at that Final Battle. That’s why we see the effect of TC.

Now I already fully explain why we see the effect of TC in Lunatic and in the Final Battle.I realized this when I remember Squall said I don't know what's going on. But since we're still here, I think we still have “some time” to finish our job.

So the right diagram is

7--------------------8-----------------------9-------10----------11
    |**********************************|\*** ***********/
    |**********************************|*\** **********/
    |**********************************|**\* *********/
    |6*********************************|***\ 13******/ 14
    |\*********************************|**** \******/
    |*\********************************|**** *\****/
    |**\*******************************|**** **\**/
    |***\2*****************************|**** ***\/
    |****\*****************************|**** ** /
    |*****\****************************|**** / 15
    |******\ **************************|***/
    5*******>1------------12-----------------| /
    |******/
    |*****/
    |****/ 3
    |***/
    |**/
    |*/
    |/

* = NOTHING (I just put them to make the diagram perfect).
    So actually there’s NO “*” in that diagram)
    1 = Rinoa (PRESENT)
    2 = The way Squall and Co go through TC
    3 = The way Rinoa back to the present
    4 = Young Adel (past)
    5 = The way Ultimecia back to the future
    6 = The commencement Room
    7 = Ultimecia’s Castle (Future)
    8 = Time Compression
    9 = Time Decompression
    10 = The way Squall go to the past (Ending Event)
    11 = The Ending Event (You know what I am talking about)
    12 = The way Quistis,Selphie,Irvine,Zell back to present from Time Decompression
    13 = The way Rinoa end up in garden BUT still in Time Decompression
    14 = Squall all alone in Time Decompression World
    15 = Rinoa found Squall and after that back to the present

7 - 8 = Time after Phase 1 and before Phase 2
    2,4,5,6,7 = Phase 1
    8-9 = Phase 2

Time between 7 and 8 not affected by TC because Phase 1 is over and phase 2 is not happen yet.

Explain why Squall and Co were not affected by TC(ie. why weren't their own individual lines of time also compressed?)

Maybe there's connection with PUPu.
    Remember PuPu gives us something(PuPu card)
    PuPu card can be refined into Aegis Amulet.
    Aegis Amulet can be used as Eva-J or Speed Up
    Maybe because of Aegist Amulet Squall and Co can survive at TC
    Maybe this is the answer,maybe not,who knows...
    I think I already have better explanation than that.
    Emotions,ect affected with Squall and Co when they in 'The Process of Entering TC' but when they arrived inside TC emotions,etc do not affected again because 'Inside TC',emotions,etc had nothing to do with'The Process of TC'.
    But after TC was over the next thing happens is Time Decompression.Time Decompression affected with emotion,ect.why?Because TD is the contrary of 'The Process of Entering TC'.
    So emotions,ect only affected in 'The Process of Entering TC and 'The Process of out TC / Time Decompression

So they can survive inside TC because they are not part of Time and Space.Actually Time Compression ONLY absorb Time and Space.
    Actually Human is NOT part of Time and Space.
    They just exist in Time and Space.
    So when Time Compression starts it only absorb Time and Space not human,Squall and Co is an EXCEPTION.
    I already explain why they can get inside TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    No 2 is the most important part because that is the event Squall and Co go to the future.
    Then why ONLY in Lunatic Pandora;Squall and Co can go through TC and go to the future?
    It's because the 'effect' of Ellone sends Rinoa back to the present IN Lunatic Pandora will make only Squall and Co can go through TC when they inside Lunatic Pandora,while everyone else CANT.Because Lunatic Pandora is the place Ellone use her power and her power affected with TC then make ONLY Squall and Co can go to the future(The source of Ellones power at that time is inside Lunatic Pandora)That's why ONLY Lunatic Pandora is the ONLY way Squall and Co can go inside TC.That's why we can see the effect of TC.
    You see when Rinoa is back to present in Lunatic Pandora Squall and Co get to Time Compression.
    Why Laguna and Ellone dont get to TC too?
    It is because they already out from that room
    (The room when we fight Adel)
    So that room is the connection to get inside TC.
    Because Laguna and Ellone already out of that room they dont get inside TC,that's why ONLY Squall and Co alone can get inside TC and nobody else.
    Last edited by Viator; 07-01-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Viator, the LP is totally uninvolved. The card quest folks, also not in the room, also manage to travel through time compression.

Default Rinoa < /Time/ Present /Decompression > Squall

The first phase is when Squall and Co go through TC and end up in Ultimecia’s Castle in future.At this phase 1 we see the effect of TC,but after Squall and Co arrived at Ultimecia’s Castle in future we don’t see any effect of TC again,why?It because The phase 2 is not happen yet.What I mean is this phase 2 needs TIME to happens,that’s why we don’t see any effect of TC when Squall and Co arrived at Ultimecia’s Castle.Ultimecia uses this phase 1 to get back to the future to possess Her own body(If you read Rev of the Truth thread,you must know what I am talking about).
    So TIME between after the Phase 1 and before the Phase 2 is the time Squall and Co kill all Ultimecia’s servant.When Squall encounter Ultimecia,She said the world was
    on the brink of that ever-elusive 'time compression'.That means the phase 2 is almost begin.The phase 2 begin when we fight Ultimecia at that Final Battle. That’s why we see the effect of TC.

Now I already fully explain why we see the effect of TC in Lunatic and in the Final Battle.I realized this when I remember Squall said I don't know what's going on. But since we're still here, I think we still have “some time” to finish our job.

Now I want to talk about how Rinoa can find Squall in that place.(you know what I mean)?Rinoa can find Squall because Rinoa still in Time Decompression.When we see Rinoa running around in the garden and searching for Squall,actually she is still in Time Decompression,why?The answer is very simple.If you remember about TC event in Lunatic Pandora there’s conversation between Rinoa and Squall.

Quistis: Where are we supposed to go!?

Squall: To Edea's house!

Rinoa: I'll... Probably disappear...

Squall: Quistis: Where are we supposed to go!?

Squall: To Edea's house!

Rinoa: I'll... Probably disappear...

Squall: Just stay by my side. I won't let you disappear!!!

Rinoa said she will disappear,why? Because The Party wants to go to Edea’s House,but Rinoa doesn’t have good memory about that Edea’s House because she just go to that place once.She afraid she will disappear if she cant imagine that place but then after that Squall said just stay by my side. I won't let you disappear!!!
    So Rinoa can make it together with everybody else to that place because she was with Squall.But after Squall and Co defeated Ultimecia,Rinoa doesn’t have Squall in her side, she just end up with Quistis,Selphie,Irvine and Zell.But even without Squall Rinoa still trying to imagine that garden in the orphanage but Rinoa cant make it back to that garden without Squall,so Rinoa just end up in the garden in Time Decompression World.So rinoa keep searching for Squall and finally she can find Squall because Squall in Time Decompresiion World too.When Rinoa found Squall at that place Rinoa thought Squall is death,she start thinking about The Promise they made at “that garden”,So when Rinoa hold Squall they finally can go back to “that garden” at the orphanage in the present.Because like I said Time Decompression affected with emotion,ect.So Rinoa can go back to that garden at the present because she was with Squall this time and Her emotion about The Promise at “that garden” make her back to that garden with Squall to the present time.
    I hope you can imagine that.

So the right diagram is

7--------------------8-----------------------9-------10----------11
    |**********************************|\**************/
    |**********************************|*\************/
    |**********************************|**\**********/
    |6*********************************|***\ 13******/ 14
    |\*********************************|****\******/
    |*\********************************|*****\****/
    |**\*******************************|******\**/
    |***\2*****************************|*******\/
    |****\*****************************|****** /
    |*****\****************************|**** / 15
    |******\ **************************|***/
    5*******>1------------12-----------------| /
    |******/
    |*****/
    |****/ 3
    |***/
    |**/
    |*/
    |/

* = NOTHING (I just put them to make the diagram perfect).
    So actually there’s NO “*” in that diagram)
    1 = Rinoa (PRESENT)
    2 = The way Squall and Co go through TC
    3 = The way Rinoa back to the present
    4 = Young Adel (past)
    5 = The way Ultimecia back to the future
    6 = The commencement Room
    7 = Ultimecia’s Castle (Future)
    8 = Time Compression
    9 = Time Decompression
    10 = The way Squall go to the past (Ending Event)
    11 = The Ending Event (You know what I am talking about)
    12 = The way Quistis,Selphie,Irvine,Zell back to present from Time Decompression
    13 = The way Rinoa end up in garden BUT still in Time Decompression
    14 = Squall all alone in Time Decompression World
    15 = Rinoa found Squall and after that back to the present

7 - 8 = Time after Phase 1 and before Phase 2
    2,4,5,6,7 = Phase 1
    8-9 = Phase 2

Time between 7 and 8 not affected by TC because Phase 1 is over and phase 2 is not happen yet.

There’s mystery in that (My) explanation,if you can solved that mystery you will find The Truth,I mean Absolute Truth. I knew this Truth.
    Dont tell to anybody about this Truth.
    If you can find that Truth please PM Me immediately because I need you…
    Last edited by Viator; 07-02-2006 at 09:37 AM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You're really making a mountain out of molehill here. This game ain't really that deep. Go write some Science Fiction novels or smething.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

There’s mystery in that (My) explanation,if you can solved that mystery you will find The Truth,I mean Absolute Truth. I knew this Truth.
    Seems like there are a lot of TRUTH, but I choose to believe mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    You're really making a mountain out of molehill here. This game ain't really that deep. Go write some Science Fiction novels or smething.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    Seems like there are a lot of TRUTH, but I choose to believe mine.
    I didn't know we were playing Nancy Drew's Mysteries!

I feel the presence of Future Esthar.

Is your truth that Winhill will be called Samhill in the future? =P Ahh, good times.

Thank you Hysterian!

Actually that is answer for this question.

Explain why we only see effects from TC at the point of Adels defeat and some time into the battle with Ultimecia. (After all, since TC would have certainly reached the events we play in the game prior to Adels defeat, we have to explain why we don't see any influence in those events).
    Do you think Time Compression is molehill?
    If you think so,I dont care.
    This game is deeper than Love.

If you dont believe it,fine.
    I just need Someone to believe it.
    Last edited by Viator; 07-02-2006 at 09:47 AM.

Ultimecia cast Time Compression Magic + Ellone’s Power = Time Compression
    I thought ultimecia casted time compression without ellone, because ellone wasn't even there at the end.

I remember, during the game. Squall talked to Ellone, Squall asked Ellone if she can bring Squall back to the past but Ellone said she can't because she doesn't know him. I dunno why though. So I assumed if she doesn't know any person then she can't send them back to the past or ellone lied.

Actually, Ellone was necessary to send Ultimecia back to a past Sorceress, in order for her to be able to cast Time Compression. So, she didn't need Ellone's power exactly, but Ellone's power was the only way for her to be in control of the three sets of powers in three different times at once.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    And let's not forget the famous words of W.K. Clifford: "It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for any one to believe anything up on insufficient evidence...."

Since in FFVIII there is insufficient evidence to support any of the absolute statements that Sir Bahamut, you, and Viator are making, all of your arguments are practically worthless. That is why I originally set out to prove only the plausibility and possibility of the R=U theory, not actual belief in this theory or the truth of this theory.

-LYCHON
    Yet, you PHAIL'D! =D
    Actually, I succeeded in proving the possibility and plausibility of the R=U theory. This is also why the FFVIII FAQ in this forum was altered. It no longer reads "not possible" in regards to the R=U theory. Therefore, you are grossly incorrect. I succeeded, but nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze
    So, basically Lychon, you're trying to deny the equally valid, and arguably more used definition of parsimony in a game of one up manship and nitpicking. The definition quoted was ALSO from the fourth edition.

Parsimony is parsimony. If something is most parsimonious- in the sense of the second definition- it is the most frugal in regards to additional terms. As a solution between the two extremes, my proposed sequence was extremely parsimonious considering given evidence.

Insufficient is not synonymous with the scientific usage of parsimony, and it is not an acceptable substitute.

Incorrect, "Ryu-shi-ka-ze". The word "insufficient" is not only an adequate synonym, but it also completes the meaning and intention of the phrase to a much greater degree than "parsimonious." If you think I'm playing a game of "nitpicking," then you are sorely mistaken. You are also mistaken in your statement regarding the primary use of the word "parsimonious." The primary definition and the primary use of this word denote excessive frugality, as opposed to the rather obscure, secondary definition that is used in a scientific context. Try again.

-LYCHON
    Last edited by Lychon; 07-03-2006 at 04:28 AM.

Obscure? Hardly. As for 'primary usage', the usage of the 'first' definition is falling into desuitude- sorry, disuse, since you have trouble with big words- and the 'secondary' scientific definition is used quite often in, wouldn't ya know it, scientific contexts, or in other words, quite often.

Seriously, Lychon, you have no point to make. The definition I used was correct, ESPECIALLY since we are dealing with theories, the situation in which it is meant to be invoked.

Next, no, insufficient does not fit the meaning of the existing sentence at all, seeing as it means the inability to suffice, and my original phrase was about a an explanation that was sufficient without needless additional terms.

Lastly, yes, you are being a nitpicker.