Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation of Time Compression

Y'know, Viator, it really irks me that you keep claiming that you've proven that Rinoa only has Ulti's power when you have done no such thing.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Laguna = Pandemona.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default THE ULTIMATE SMURFING FF VII THEORY TO THE MOTHERSMURFING MAX

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Laguna = Pandemona.
    YES, LEVIAN GOT THAT ONE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

You see, actually Squall and CO are actually all GF without them knowing it!!

Here is a list of GF:

Squall - Greiver (Lion only like their own kind and eat others,)
    Rinoa - Siren (She talks too much and refuse to listen that is why she sliences others.)
    Irvine - Cactuar (It do look like a spikey penis and we know what Irvine is good at)
    Selphie - Doomtrain (She likes TRAINS and WARS OF DOOM dun she?)
    Quistis -Leviathan (That snake GF looks exactly like her WHIP, now you know why she prefer a whip)
    Zell - Ifrit (Ugly and hot tempered )
    Laguna - Pandemonia (Everyone know Laguna and Fuijin had some underground affair and this why you can draw it from Fuijin.)

But why is that so they doesn't know it? And they can summon themselves into Battle? All this have to do with Time Compression of course and PUPU but it will only be reveal next time.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-07-2006 at 04:26 AM.

Come on guys, now it isn't funny anymore. I haven't been on this particulair forum for long but i'm pretty sure that they don't tolerate flaming and useless posts.

Errr.... what the HELL is going on? GFs? So... what about Kiros and Ward? And Seifer? And... Edea? You get to fight as them too!

Which FF Character Are You?
    :magus: Long, funny-coloured hair? Check. Bad choice of clothing? Check. Good/Bad complex? Check. Hmm... they're right. I AM Kuja.

Default Time

The rest of his theories are all based on bad foundations. He assumes Ellones powers have an influence on TC, ignoring the fact that the Ragnarok make it to the future even though they were never in the Lunatic Pandora. He assumes TC is made up of two phases, even though this is not either suggested by the game.
    Ragnarok exist at that time is not fact but pure game play aspect.
    If CC group really exist at that time why they dont help Squall and Co fight Ultimecia instead just playing card.So they exist at that time is pure game play aspect;so we can finish card quest.
    With that two phases It can explain why we see the effect of TC after Adel's defeat and in final battle while your theory is nonsense talking about adjacent thing but cant explain the effect of TC in that final battle.

Nah, it's got more to do with you making statements such as "The reason why he all alone is ... you dont need to know." etc as well as being generally making arguments which generally don't require any sort of rebuttal in order to make the flaws apparent.
    Still you dont answer any question from Me and you still keep your poor excuses to ignore My question.Maybe because you are just a ... well you know what I mean,right?

Now I will tell My argument about "Time"

Time is one of the world's deepest mystery.No one can say exactly what it is. time has primarily been perceived as a virtual entity.Yet, the ability to measure time makes our way of life possible.Most human activities involve groups of people acting together in the same place at the same time.People could not do this if they did not measure time in the same way.

One way of thinking about time is a world without time.This timeless world would be at a standstill.But if some kind of change took place, that timeless world would be different "now" than it was "before".The period-no matter how brief-between "before" and "now" indicates that time must have passed.Thus,time and change are related because the passing of time depends on changes taking place.In real world,changes NEVER STOP HAPPENING,that means TIME IS INFINITE.Some changes seem to happen only once,like the falling of a particular leaf.Other changes happen over and over again,like the breaking of waves against the shore.

Any change that takes place again and again stands out from other changes.The rising and setting of the sun examples of such change.The first people to keep time probably counted such natural repeating events and used them to keep track of events that did not repeat.

Now I will use formula to determine Time compression and Time Decompression.

Space = Time : Energy

Space = Total space caused by Time Decompression.
    I think it infinite because time never stop.

Time = Time after Ultimecia defeated;after Time Decompression began
    We will never know how much time it takes.
    But I believe it infinite.

Time = Space : Energy(gravity)

Energy = Energy that produced after Ultimecia defeated;Time Decompression Energy.

I will use Gravitation's Formula to get Energy's formula.

Gravity = Energy : Space

With this we can get Energy's Formula.

Energy = gravitation : Space(cm3)

Gravitation is UNKNOWN because we cant predict the gravity in Time Decompression Condition.

In Time Decompression quant space the energy in cm3 declines but the total quant energy is maintained constants.
    That means energy always constants.

When space grows time also expands and energy decreases inversely in cm3 proportion, hence the energy per cubic cm decreases but total quantum energy is preserved (constants).

I can only show the formula but I cant carculate it because we will never know the physics law in Time Decompression Condition.Even though these formulas is absolute in any universe (I think).

According to wave theory, time, space, and energy, are the three media that are woven together, (quant, wave formation). Wave theory shows how each has its own properties and behaviors, but one can not exist without the others, more over, each proposes explanation for the others, time alone do not exist, time shows some energetic activity in some space.

This theory shows us that time,space and energy are one entity.

In Newton's absolute universe, time — as well as energetic matter and space — have neither a beginning nor an end as a main dimension. On the other hand, Einstein's relative time does contain a beginning and end together with the appearance of a formation and disperse, again to the universe's, (to main dimensions) to form new energetic formations (relative time) . Absolute time cannot exist without relative time and vice versa. Newton's absolute time is allied to universal dimension and Einstein's time (relative time) is allied to energetic matter formations.

Summary:

Time, as space and energy is a dimension of the universe.

Without "Energetic Activity" and space time would not exist.

This "Energetic Activity" in FF8 is "Energy" caused by Time Decompression Energy.
    Einstein’s theories of general and special relativity can be used to actually prove that time travel is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by autonomy principle
    The proposal of time travel is backed by scientific theory, but that is not enough to make it realistically possible. Numerous arguments are proposed that that prevent time travel into the past. Both common sense and scientific fact construct serious obstacles. A major argument against time travel into the past is called the autonomy principle, better know as the grandfather paradox. This paradox is created when a time traveler goes back in time to meet his or her grandfather. Now upon their introduction it would be possible to change the course of events that lead up to your grandfather and grandmother marrying. You could tell him something about a family secret to convince him you are who you say you are, and he may proceed to tell his soon to be wife. She may in turn doubt his sanity and have him committed. Thus your grandparents would never have your mother, and therefore you couldn’t be born! But then how could you have ever existed to travel back in time if you don’t exist? You would have had to have been created via autonomy. The next question would be, if your mother was never born, then when you return to the future would anything you did in your life exist? Or would you, your friends, your home etc. never have existed? This is clearly an inconsistency paradox that would rule out time travel, yet interestingly enough the laws of physics do not forbid such excursions. The multiverse concept eradicates the problem of the autonomy principal, because it allows time travel to the past, but to a different universe. You would meet the person who was your grandfather in your universe, but never married your grandmother in his universe. In the universe that you traveled to, you never existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by chronology principal
    Another argument of impossibility is called the chronology principal. This principal states that time travelers could bring information to the past that could be used to create new ideas and products. This would involve no creative energy on the part of the "inventor." Imagine that Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, the most influential and successful artist of the 20th century, were to travel back in time to meet his younger self. Assuming he stays in his correct universe, he could give his younger self his portfolio containing copies of his paintings, sculptures, graphic art, and ceramics. The young version of Picasso could then meticulously copy the reproductions, profoundly and irrevocably affecting the future of art. Thus, the reproductions exist because they are copied from the originals, and the originals exist because they are copied from the reproductions. No creative energy would have ever been expended to create the masterpieces! 3 This chronology principal rules out travel into the past.
    This is just another problem about time Travel BUT in FF8,time travel will not change anything because what happened had happened and cant changed the past,present or future (this time travel only to completed the past NOT to changed the past).The effect of time travel in FF8 is nessecary to make FF8 universe like the way we see in the game happens!!!.

A notion that was once nothing more than science fiction, is now a concept that’s becoming reality. Einstein’s theories of general and special relativity can be used to actually prove that time travel is possible, and research has shown that fast moving craft can travel into the future. Time dilation is the easiest method because it merely requires high velocity motion to experience time travel.3 Phenomena known as wormholes and closed timelike curves are possible means of time travel into the future and the past.4 Traveling into the past is a task which is much more difficult however. Its theory involves complicated scenarios of tears in four dimensional space-time, energy equivalent to that of an exploding star, and traveling near the speed of light. Both common sense and scientific fact can be used to paint scenarios that become serious obstacles. Yet even these hindrances can be explained away! If the multiverse concept is reality, then most present ideas of time travel are based on a false reality. If time travel is completely impossible then the reason has yet to be discovered.

multiuniverse actually exist but human only MISUNDERSTAND with universe's theories,that's why they still cant find the answer.TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE IN REALITY WITHOU CREATING NEW UNIVERSE (YOU CAN SEE IT IN FF8) IT ONLY HARD/ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO EXPLAIN IT BY WORDS.

Time travel is possible in real life according to Einstein’s theories of general and special relativity.

But in FF8 time travel caused by magic that means Einstein's theories is NOT valid to explain time travel in FF8.
    So we have to make new theory to explain this phenomena.(I will tell you this new theory in another episode,so stay tuned)
    Last edited by Viator; 07-07-2006 at 11:40 AM.
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

This is getting a little deep, isn't it?

:magus: Long, funny-coloured hair? Check. Bad choice of clothing? Check. Good/Bad complex? Check. Hmm... they're right. I AM Kuja.

That formula needed to explain TC and TD

Oh. Right. But... it's still very... erm... detailed, isn't it? I just thought FFVIII was trying to create a message to the FF-buying (or at least aqcuiring) public that you should live for the moment.

Or was is that just me?

Just read that explanation until you understand.

... Okay...

CC is composed almost exclusively of non combatants.

Though it begs the question, Viat- what evidence do you have to prove that they're merely there for gameplay aspects and were not pulled forth through time by their connections to each other and Squall?

If they can get there why Laguna and Ellone CANT?
    This is enough proof to show they only game play aspect.

No. It isn't. You're trying to say something that we see, in the course of the events of the game, and which is never contradicted, DID NOT HAPPEN.

Of course, I'm letting you off easy by making you uphold your burden only on one of your claims. If I forced you to provide ACTUAL EVIDENCE, not just "could be's" and ultra specific interpretations of horribly vague things, like the meaning of [leeza]*snip*[/leeza] paintings.

[leeza]Do NOT go around the filters. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

No. It isn't. You're trying to say something that we see, in the course of the events of the game, and which is never contradicted, DID NOT HAPPEN.
    If you still cant accept My explanation about CC group that means even God cant change your mind.

You always dont like My explanation, why?