Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation of Time Compression

Quote Originally Posted by hb2
    Come on guys, now it isn't funny anymore. I haven't been on this particulair forum for long but i'm pretty sure that they don't tolerate flaming and useless posts.
    If that were the case it probably would have been closed around the point that people started to argue over petty semantics.

Y'know, Viator, it really irks me that you keep claiming that you've proven that Rinoa only has Ulti's power when you have done no such thing.
    I think you have to play the game again to make you understand what I am talking about
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

Not convincing to you...?
    Maybe you just misundersatnd with My explanation

Or maybe, just maybe, your theory is entirely groundless.

Yeah. Definitely the 'no ground' one. Viator, I dislike your theory because it is Bunkum, just like Futue Esthar's before it, and R=U before that, and numerous others before those.

I doesnt really care if you believe it or not.

You people critized other people's theory but in the end you cant make a better theory either.

Ultimecia is Quistis because they both have blonde hair, they both like to dominate others and they both fail at their job:

Ultimecia fails as an evil sorceress

Quistis fails as an instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I doesnt really care if you believe it or not.

You people critized other people's theory but in the end you cant make a better theory either.
    Considering that you haven't read theories by the vast majority of the people who have posted in this thread, how can you possibly make that assertion?

Considering that you haven't read theories by the vast majority of the people who have posted in this thread, how can you possibly make that assertion?
    I have read many theories and I just want to make better theory.

Ultimecia is Quistis because they both have blonde hair, they both like to dominate others and they both fail at their job:

Ultimecia fails as an evil sorceress

Quistis fails as an instructor
    We are talking about TC and TD in this thread,so please stay on topic

With that two phases It can explain why we see the effect of TC after Adel's defeat and in final battle while your theory is nonsense talking about adjacent thing but cant explain the effect of TC in that final battle.
    You seem to be mixing things up. The theory of TC proposed in the FAQ DOES explain this, which you perhaps would have noticed had you read a bit more carefully. The thing we have been unable to explain satisfactorily is why the TC starts where it does (ie. why it doesn't start in the past where Ultimecia casts it). Although assumptions can be made to explain even this, we were attempting to explain it without assumptions such as TC being split into 2 phases. Unfortunately, we have accepted that Square don't give us enough information to do so, but as we avoid baseless assumptions as much as we can, we just decided to leave TC not entirely explained.

As for whose theory is nonsense, upon reviewing your last post along with your previous diagram, I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    I have read many theories and I just want to make better theory.
    That doesn't asnwer my question at all. That comment was clearly aimed at the people who have posted in this thread, not at the authors of any other theories.

You seem to be mixing things up. The theory of TC proposed in the FAQ DOES explain this,
    But that explanation is WRONG!

The thing we have been unable to explain satisfactorily is why the TC starts where it does (ie. why it doesn't start in the past where Ultimecia casts it).
    Like I said because TC need time to works.That's why there's phases in process of TC.

we just decided to leave TC not entirely explained.
    You cant explain it because you dont understand TC.
    I recommend you to play the 4th disk once again to make sure that My explanation is right

That doesn't asnwer my question at all. That comment was clearly aimed at the people who have posted in this thread, not at the authors of any other theories.
    whatever then
    Last edited by Viator; 07-07-2006 at 12:35 PM.

There's a difference between saying TC works at a finite speed and that it is split into different phases. One doesn't follow from the other.

And no, of course I don't fully understand TC. Who does?

There's a difference between saying TC works at a finite speed and that it is split into different phases. One doesn't follow from the other.
    This finite speed still constant even the phase is change.
    This finite speed wont change even the changes of phase.

And no, of course I don't fully understand TC. Who does?
    That means you have to rest now.

But I just got out of bed a few hours ago