Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: Revelation of Time Compression

Actually,it was Viator's diagram, I was just quoting it.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

[leeza]*snip*

Please stop spamming up the games forums with stuff like this. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Ah, ok. Seems kind of strange that he would refute the validity of his own diagram then...

Actually,it was Viator's diagram, I was just quoting it.
    Forget that,I already give you better explanation about that.

Can I insult you to test you?
    Whatever.

Ah, ok. Seems kind of strange that he would refute the validity of his own diagram then...
    Because that thing is wrong.

After I look at the formula I see there's a little mistake,so the TRUE FORMULA IS

----> Space <---- = ----> Time : Energy <----

Time Compression's Formula

<---- Space ----> = <---- Time : Energy ---->

Time Decompression's Formula

In Time Decompression quant space the energy in cm3 declines but the total quant energy is maintained constants.
    That means energy always constants.

Energy TC < = > Energy TD

I am surprise nobody tells Me that mistake.

When TC happens it's not only absorb time and space but also energy because according to wave theory, time, space, and energy, are the three media that are woven together, (quant, wave formation). Wave theory shows how each has its own properties and behaviors, but one can not exist without the others, more over, each proposes explanation for the others, time alone do not exist, time shows some energetic activity in some space.

This theory shows us that time,space and energy are one entity.

The proof TC absorb energy is sorceresses' powers.
    Sorceress' power is some kind of energy.
    ThaT's why Ultimecia can absorb all soeceresses' powers when TC happens.But when TD happens all sorceresses's power back to the owners on their time and space.Ultimecia only has her powers when TC is over.
    Last edited by Viator; 07-11-2006 at 10:57 AM.
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

Default Special Law of Time Compression

Special Law of Time Compression.

1.Energy
    Energy that get absorbed inside TC is equal with Energy emited after TC ended;when Time Decompression began.

2.Time
    Time needed in the process of TC is the same with the time needed in the process of TD but time that get absorbed inside TC is not equal with time that out
    of TC because Time is Relative.

3.Space
    Total space that get absorbed inside TC is more solid than Space outside of TC/space that have not get inside TC.

-- ----> Space <---- -- = ----> Time : Energy <----

<---- -- Space -- ----> = <---- Time : Energy ---->

why is absorbed space more solid than the unabsorbed space?

Because Viator says so.

Wow. It's just a game. Time compression is probably not even physically possible, lol.

Default Special Law of Time Compression

why is absorbed space more solid than the unabsorbed space?
    Because "absorbed space" is the center of Space/TC.
    And I hope you can use your imagination to understand it.

I want to add something about that Special Law of TC.

Special Law of Time Compression.

1.Energy
    Energy that get absorbed inside TC is equal with Energy emited after TC ended;when Time Decompression began.
    In Time Decompression quant space the energy in cm3 declines but the total quant energy is maintained constants.
    That means energy always constants.

2.Time
    Time needed in the process of TC is the same with the time needed in the process of TD but time that get absorbed inside TC is not equal with time that out of TC/after TC over because Time is Relative but equal with total space that out of TC/after TC over.

Maybe this is the reason why Squall end up in the past.

3.Space
    Total space that get absorbed inside TC is more solid than Space outside of TC/space that have not get inside TC.

-- ----> Space <---- -- = ----> Time : Energy <----

<---- -- Space -- ----> = <---- Time : Energy ---->

Total space that get absorbed inside TC is not the same with total space that out of TC/after TC is over because space always changing and expand but equall with total time that out of TC/after TC over.

Maybe this is the reason why Rinoa,Quistis,Zell,Selphie and Irvine end up in that Void/White Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    When space grows time also expands and energy decreases inversely in cm3 proportion, hence the energy per cubic cm decreases but total quantum energy is preserved (constants).

I wonder if you can still get hungry in Time Compression. Or maybe you would gather the hunger that you've had from the past, in the present, and in the future. Same goes with thirst. So, maybe in Time Compression, all of the hotdogs within the past, present, and future, come together! Therefore, not only will Zell be hungry, his hunger will be rid of with all the hotdogs that exist! Wow. That's just awesome. I bet food can't spoil in Time Compression either. I would just LOVE to see an equation and explanation that would benefit me with this infinite hotdog theory.

Thank you Hysterian!

Ok boys, I think that this time compression thing is being read into WAY too deepley. I would wager that the men at Square never thought ANYONE would have this much time to waste on a minor part of Final Fantasy VIII's theory.
    Ok, this is what I was alaways lead to believe, Ellone has the power screw with time, so Ulti used her to try to achieve time compression:

Because, as I've alaways though at least, Ulti wanted the powers of all Sorceresses, and she wanted to rule in a realm where she would never have to worry about being usurped.
    Ok, so Ellone sends the gang to a time compressed wrold in progress (and yes, I mean time COMPRESSED, not absorbed or whatever)
    Think about it, Ulti is trying to compress the entire dimension of time, how could this be possible? MAGIC!!! I don't know why this concept is so hard for Viator to get down, but that IS WHAT IS CAUSING IT. It's said countless times (hehe) in the game.

Anyway, the gang goes to Ulti's throne room and greases her. Because she is no longer compressing time, it falls back into whack, and everyone goes back home eventually.

No diagrams.
    No equations.

But because Viator seems to think that no post is complete without confusing and misleading graphs...

3--------------------7-----------------------9-------sa----------11
    |13***************************|**** **\**/
    |***\2*****************************|**** ***\/
    |****\*****************************|**** ** / 15
    9*******>1------------1-----------------| /
    |****/ 3

* = NOTHING (I just put them in to confuse everyone)
    1 = Rinoa (PRESENT)
    2 = squall, i think...
    3 = this is where rinoa like, goes to compress the addetive inverse of time....
    5 = wait, no, she first did this other stuff to find cc players?
    6 = ultimecia uses the stoichyometric properties to controle time shifts
    9 = and then...like, squall finds some island
    9 = but at the same time, a bunch of stuff happends with the other sorceress
    8 = Time Compression
    9 = Time Decompression
    8 = Time Wasted while the gang discusses these events in less detail than we are
    11 = Sarah Conner
    14= Miller Time
    15 = Rinoa found Squall and after that back to the present

But really, this can be summed up with this impractical formula.

I=Am+(A)\Dork:For*%%-----Reading\\\}}}}}This```Useless///Tripe+=\That**Would-Make +The\Developers~Laugh-((((ThereButt'sOff
    I'm a nice girl once you get to know me.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thank you so much.

Ok boys, I think that this time compression thing is being read into WAY too deepley.
    If you dont look at that way you wont fully understand TC.

Think about it, Ulti is trying to compress the entire dimension of time, how could this be possible? MAGIC!!! I don't know why this concept is so hard for Viator to get down, but that IS WHAT IS CAUSING IT. It's said countless times (hehe) in the game.
    If you think again all character said TC is compresing time just to make a speculation about TC.Actually TC is absorbing time.
    Time Compression is a word same as shoothing stars,we know that is not star we see fall BUT meteor.So the meaning of Time Compression is Absorbing Time and Space NOT Compresseng Time and Space.
    You CANNOT compress Time because Time is infinite.
    You CAN absorb Time even Time is infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by hb2
    We have concluded (we did right?) Time Compression is actually Time absorbing (with lack of a better name).
    The process however is still clouded into mysteries. The proces of time compression. Because time is infinite, the proces would keep happening.It's is said in the game that only Ultimecia would be able to live in a Time Compressed world. But Squall and co. can go to her time and fight her. This proves that the time is not compressed as that it's gathered in one point. It's more of a symbolic way which (by scanning the final form of U) By the process of absorbing the powers of time and space into one being

The last sentance is the most important in this post. (and the explanation is in the rest of the text)
    Scan Ultimecia it said Absorbing Time and Space NOT compressing.
    This is the proof that TC is absorbing NOT compressing.
    How can you compress something infinte?
    But you still can absorb something infinite.
    I already give the argument about how time is infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    Time is one of the world's deepest mystery.No one can say exactly what it is. time has primarily been perceived as a virtual entity.Yet, the ability to measure time makes our way of life possible.Most human activities involve groups of people acting together in the same place at the same time.People could not do this if they did not measure time in the same way.

One way of thinking about time is a world without time.This timeless world would be at a standstill.But if some kind of change took place, that timeless world would be different "now" than it was "before".The period-no matter how brief-between "before" and "now" indicates that time must have passed.Thus,time and change are related because the passing of time depends on changes taking place.In real world,changes NEVER STOP HAPPENING,that means TIME IS INFINITE.Some changes seem to happen only once,like the falling of a particular leaf.Other changes happen over and over again,like the breaking of waves against the shore.

Any change that takes place again and again stands out from other changes.The rising and setting of the sun examples of such change.The first people to keep time probably counted such natural repeating events and used them to keep track of events that did not repeat.

Space always changing that means time will never stop;time is infinite.
    PS : I think you dont really understand My explanationl,maybe you already forgot the detail about TC.
    So I STRONGLY recommend you to play the 4th disk(about TC event) once again.I think after that you will start to understand My theory.

I'm sorry Viator but you said you can't compress something infinite but you can absorb it. Well if that was the case then you would be absorbing it forever for it to work because infinite means it will go on forever so you will be absorbing forever meaning that really you can't absorb something infinite.

I'm sorry Viator but you said you can't compress something infinite but you can absorb it. Well if that was the case then you would be absorbing it forever for it to work because infinite means it will go on forever so you will be absorbing forever meaning that really you can't absorb something infinite.
    The Truth is The Process of Time Compression is The achievement of Time Compression.

That's why there's 2 Ultimecia.
    The First Utimecia will keep absorbing Time,Space and Energy.
    The Second Ultimecia will rule in TC World.

I recommend you to read My thread "Rev of the Truth".