Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimecia Castle

Ultimecia Castle

Can someone help me I'm a little stuck in Ultimecia's Castle I want to unlock all of my abilaty's to be sure i'm on my fullest strengt. But I can find 3 bosses not. I read some bosses faq's but the only tell me where to find some of them but the aren't specific. So where do I find Krysta? the faq says across the chandalear but I can't get cross it drops down every time:s and in the art gallary there has to be a boss to but I don't now what to do ther. And where do I find the key of the armory ther has to be another boss right?? PLZ!!! help me

OCC: SPOILERS
    Ok know letīs see if i remember...

To fight Krysta youīll have to cross the chandelier and the way to do that is first cross it with a party of your choice, when you fall down theres a switch by the broken stairs which blocks the chandelier itīs right near the green ring.Then switch with the other party and youīll be able to cross the chandelier and fight Krysta.

For the painting puzzle itīs pretty simple you have to find what the title of the big painting is if you canīt find out the solution yourself iīll give it to you the three titles you have to choose are:

VIVIDARIUM;INTERVIGILIUM and VIATOR( by this order)

After you do this the boss Trauma will appear.

And to get the armoury key itīs pretty simple go to the Flood Gate room you should see the key inside the reservoir from the right i think the key shines a bit so itīs pretty easy to find it.

thx alot I just defeated Krysta. Say what does that smoke mean near the piano when you go to the clock tower?? do you have to do somthing with that piano??

Donīt worry about the smoke for know focus on defeating the other bosses first trust me...i donīt wanna ruin a cool surprize but if you canīt figure out what the smoke is then iīll tell you.

I have defeated all the boses and I have all my skills back. But the smoke I realy don't now what to do about that. Do you need to play something on the piano?

SPOILER

Ok iīll explain you then when you say you have defeated all of the bosses in Ultimecias castle youīre not correct...
    Thereīs still an optional boss called Omega Weapon itīs the most powerfull boss in the game...but iīll let you find out by yourself.

Just make sure you safe your game before doing this trust me.

So in order to fight Omega Weapon you need to form two parties i advise you to choose a party of your stronger characters i always choose Zell, Squall and Selphie trust me Zell is essential with is Armaggedon fist limit break.Now put that party in the green ring just outside the chappel where you see the purple cloud.
    Then change to the other team and go to the room with the green ring just before the room where you fought Trauma and youīll see a bell that youīll have to puch then a timer will start quickly change to the other team outside the chappel and round inside you will now see a statue of the Omega Weapon run to it before the timer runs to zero and fight it!

Good luck youīll need it and donīt be mad if it kills your party it happened to almost everyone.

If you canīt beat it i have a litle strategy but i think you should try on your own first.

My zell don't has that armaggedon fist that you reply:s

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker of Power
    My zell don't has that armaggedon fist that you reply:s
    Lol i should have explained Armageddon fist insīt a single move itīs a combo of moves:

Punch Rush and Boyaga

Just use this combo until the time of his limit break reaches zero if you press them fast enough and if your Zell as his streght at 255 max then youīll defeat almost every enemy in one round.But in the case of Omega Weapon itīs not enough cause it as 1 milion points of hp.

what do I have to junction into his weopon to have the best result?

Well it depends on his level and the magic he posseses.

I always train my characters to level 100 and generally i give Zell the Ability streght + 1 which gives him an additional streght point when he wins a level but Ultima will probably get him at 255 streght, Meteor, Flare, Thundaga and other powerfull spells can also max is streght also if you have Bahamut junction to him you should give him the ability Streght + 60

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer

I always train my characters to level 100 and generally i give Zell the Ability streght + 1 which gives him an additional streght point when he wins a level but Ultima will probably get him at 255 streght, Meteor, Flare, Thundaga and other powerfull spells can also max is streght also if you have Bahamut junction to him you should give him the ability Streght + 60

Highest level's 99 Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem's_No.1_Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer

Highest level's 99 Jimmy
    No itīs 100 iīm sure about it

oké that he has and he is to on lv. 100 but you can put a magic into his weapon so I mean then example. Cocktrice is a eletric type so if you junction quake into is weopon like you can junction dead into is then he will fall very easy. Do you now what I mean

I get what youīre saying but against Omega Weapon it doensīt matter cause it as no element.

Plus iīm talking about junctioning to the streght command
    In order to deal status atacks youīll have to junction magic to the
    Status atack-Junction

And if you do that then yes against for example a bomb if you have blizzaga junctioned to your Status atack then yes it will deal more damage, and if you have Firaga junctioned to your Status atack then it will heal it.

oké so it doesn't matter what I do with omega weopon. And does it mather when I'm going to fight agenst Utimecia and her forms??