Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level and DressSphere Question

Default Level and DressSphere Question

Ok im a lvl 43 Yuna(Gunner or Magic Gunner), lvl 45 Rikku (Berserker)and a lvl 46 Paine(Warrior, or anything melee).O ya and im at chapter 4 just beat that mission where u gotta catch Tobli

And the other question is that I cant equip the 3 girls special dresssepheresThat flower thing, Machina Raw or something like that and Full Trottle.

What was the first question?

In order to transform, you must A) have the Special Dressphere, and B) have traveled through every node on that character's current garment grid.
    Sigless

a) ok i have it
    B) o ok thx alot

The first one was that if Im a high enough lvl to go on or should i train?

You're overlevelled. I'm usually at those levels at the end of the game.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

You need a specific garment grid, only one will work for special dresspheres. Unerring Path is what you need.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni
    You need a specific garment grid, only one will work for special dresspheres. Unerring Path is what you need.
    kk i have that thx for the help

You don't need those Special Dressphere.

Gunner + Trigger Happy + Cat Nip = Total Ownage. You get Cat Nip in Chapter 5.

Unerring Path is the best Garment Grid if you want to use Special Dressphere. Or if you want a good GG, Highroad Wind, The End, Valiant Lustre and Higher Power is the best. All of them can be acquired in Chapter 5 except for Highroad Wind which you can get earlier in Chapter 2.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

That combo is for cheaters XD. Seriously level up as much as you want, just so you can get more use out of your dresspheres.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.

That combo is for cheaters XD. Seriously level up as much as you want, just so you can get more use out of your dresspheres.

~Setzer Gabianni
    You need it for Via Infinito. Seriously, I'm at Level 99, my character can do 9999 damage but that's not enough to defeat those hundred-thousand HP guy in Via Infinito, unless you're determined to be killed by Mega Tonberries, Elder Drakes, Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon, Chac, Concherer, Paragon and Trema.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

It doesn't matter what garment grid you use, you can change to the special dresspheres with any. You only need to change to every DS on the GG before you can change to the Special DS. Ofcourse, this is faster using the Unerring Path GG.

Anyway, Special DSes suck because they aren't boosted by Iron Dukes.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

o ok got it Gunner w/ Trigger Happy and Cat Nip = pwnage but should all three girls be gunners then or only 1 girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    It doesn't matter what garment grid you use, you can change to the special dresspheres with any. You only need to change to every DS on the GG before you can change to the Special DS. Ofcourse, this is faster using the Unerring Path GG.

Anyway, Special DSes suck because they aren't boosted by Iron Dukes.
    You learn something new everyday XD

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII

You can only get 1 Cat Nip (unless you're using New Game Plus) so one gunner is enough. The others should be in Dark Knights, because Dark Knight have good Defense, Magic, Strength and Magic Defense (Or Mascot). Only, Dark Knight is a little slow.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima

~Setzer Gabianni
    You need it for Via Infinito. Seriously, I'm at Level 99, my character can do 9999 damage but that's not enough to defeat those hundred-thousand HP guy in Via Infinito, unless you're determined to be killed by Mega Tonberries, Elder Drakes, Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon, Chac, Concherer, Paragon and Trema.
    Well... Mega Tonberries are pushovers, you use a Sentinel on a warrior, take care of tiny Tonberry, and use Black Sky with a DK (for me, it always killed it one try).

Elder Drakes: Berserker + Evade & Counter, except if it oversouls. If it does, kill him normally or if you can't, give up

Omega/Ultima Weapon: what the? they suck, really -.-

Chac: Delay Buster or oversoul him for a pretty easy battle...

Concherer: same for Elder Drakes.

Paragon: Just finish him with 3 DKs asap healing everytime you're hit (if you're hit, that is...)

Trema: even though he's pretty hard at the beggining, once you casted final wall with an alchemist (chocobo wing + light curtain) and drained his MP, he's a pushover. Just be careful with his "Beguilling Mire" because it stops one girl, and his Meteor, just heal later.
    Mark: Hey there, soldier!
    Yoko: Hi!
    Mark: Excuse Me!
    Yoko: Huh?
    Mark: Listen to me!
    Yoko: *thinking* stupid AI.

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    Not necessarily... 45 at chapter 4 is not that great. By the end of the game I had 75+ for all the girls the first time, and then 80+ the second time.

Level up in that underground place where you find Cid in the Thunder Plains if you'd like, good AP. Oh and also in the farplane.