Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OMEGA WEAPON.

I did that and I did learn Nova it was cool.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

75% of these posts were noobish. I reccomend deleting this thread and having someone who understands the principles of caps lock type it.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

by the time i decided to fight omega weopon my wakka did 99,999 for his regular attack with World Champion (ultimate weapon) since i got him through everyone spheregrid (i like to over level for the amusement of DESTROYING the game). so i used lancet so kimarhi would learn nova and then attacked with wakka... that's it... end of story.
    Signature removed for being over the limits. Please consult these limits before putting a signature up. Thank you.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think i just normal attack him to death like most encounter. Just go mop around and unlock more of your sphere grid. It will do the trick.

I think the Weapons model in this game really rox though. Love how the wings thingy at the back could actually turn into a cannon.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Holy cats that sentence was in the Da vinci code or something! Joking, I'm not exactly a master writer myself. yet. Soon I'll be better than Fynn and Freya and Night Fury. Soon meaning never ofcourse.

Oh yeah Omega weapon, he killed me on my first try and then you had to go through a long dungeon to return. Relatively tough with a normal playthrough but once you open the can of worms that is the Monster Arena.... Yeah he won't be Omega weapon no more, he'll be Omega Deadpon. Oh ho ho ho!!!!!!!